Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NEW FM League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    This will cause a smile or two I'm sure for some of the older heads around ..... can anyone guess which first grade coach addressed his U19's very recently to inform them it was compulsory to attend, to not watch their 23's and First grade play a washout round, but to be their BALL BOYS...... that was one thing but then to expect them to be standing around on a cold wet evening in nothing other than their training gear took the ridicule to a new level.

I mean seriously... 19's as ball boys is insulting them, esp when they are not even playing that night but then to demand they do it in the rain with a training top on and nothing covering it. Do some clubs actually realise the level of football they are in? It is really so shaming that in a mind week evening washout game first grade players should fetch their ball??? LOL
    Did they all get a pie and can of coke at halftime?

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Quote Originally Posted by Moley View Post
    I'm going for 4 home wins in the NEWFM this week:

Singleton
    Adamstown
    Toronto
    Thornton
    My picks for the weekend:

Maitland
    Adamstown
    BelSWANS
    Thornton......with a kicker, all clubs to win all three grades.

This will cause a smile or two I'm sure for some of the older heads around ..... can anyone guess which first grade coach addressed his U19's very recently to inform them it was compulsory to attend, to not watch their 23's and First grade play a washout round, but to be their BALL BOYS...... that was one thing but then to expect them to be standing around on a cold wet evening in nothing other than their training gear took the ridicule to a new level.

I mean seriously... 19's as ball boys is insulting them, esp when they are not even playing that night but then to demand they do it in the rain with a training top on and nothing covering it. Do some clubs actually realise the level of football they are in? It is really so shaming that in a mind week evening washout game first grade players should fetch their ball??? LOL
    This is great, noone's above the game or club. I also hope when 1st or 23's have a shocker they are also obliged to return the favour.

As long as the got the obligatory pie and coke what's the issue?

Singleton
    Adamstown
    Toronto
    Thornton
    Holy Moley you're on drugs
    Last edited by seldom; 15-06-2013 at 03:38 AM.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Craig Johnston polished boots for 3 months before getting a kick ffs

Winner1

Singleton
    Adamstown
    Toronto
    Thornton
    Singleton....mate what are you taking?

So there's been a few drops of rain in the nest overnight. So which grounds will be called out? Who will be first?

Just my predictions mate, might be right might be wrong.

Looking forward to taking a short flight across the lake to the "Peacock" ground tomorrow. Will be waiting with anticipation to see Joel Shearer make his debut for BelSWANS along side his twin brother Luke. The word around the BelSWANS camp is that he's been buzzing at training! Should be good to see the midfield battle.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_theswan View Post
    Looking forward to taking a short flight across the lake to the "Peacock" ground tomorrow. Will be waiting with anticipation to see Joel Shearer make his debut for BelSWANS along side his twin brother Luke. The word around the BelSWANS camp is that he's been buzzing at training! Should be good to see the midfield battle.
    Might venture down 2morrow and watch sancho and the rest of his flock get plucked

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Might venture down 2morrow and watch sancho and the rest of his flock get plucked
    Cool "Seldom a Stags Win". I'll shout the first "milkybars" if J. Shearer snares a hat trick. I'm the one with the Green & Gold plumage. Love a good BelSWANS / Stags tussle.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Score prediction???? I'm going 3-1 BelSWANS.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_theswan View Post
    Score prediction???? I'm going 3-1 BelSWANS.
    I'm goin 2 all...but I might have my hand on it

19s is am interesting competition! Obviously Maitland are the best side in that competition as their results show (22 goals in 3 matches is a fair effort)! Apparently their coach is 22-23 so not much older then the team really so he is obviously doing something right to have the team getting the results they are.
    There is heaps of Talent in the side but I got to see a bit of the team last year and individuals may not be quite as good but they are showing improvement which is always good! No good having ability if there isn't a good coach there to develop it.
    Would have to agree about that young Eli guy but suppose if you have a team that's winning so well week in week out it would be a bad habit for that young coach to go changing it around surely.

Cessnock, Thornton & Belswans are all good sides from what I've seen but Thornton don't seem to be improving at the same rate as the other sides and Cessnock are just struggling to grind out 3
    Points consistently! Belswans are the dark horses but when push comes to shove Maitland should get over them (next week will tell)

Toronto v Bel Swans

1st- 0-4
    23s 1-3
    19s 0-3

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    Toronto v Bel Swans

1st- 0-4
    23s 1-3
    19s 0-3
    Dougy?

Watched this game today...belswans were better but not 4 goals better. Maitland and buds are way above these 2 teams imo................sancho ?

Sat in the stands to watch the buds today. Maitland should do them easy. Buds very ordinary against a team coming 2nd last. Buds will need to lift and are capable of it I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    Toronto v Bel Swans

1st- 0-4
    23s 1-3
    19s 0-3
    Did J.Shearer get that hatty sancho? I'm keen on a milkybar.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!