Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1117

Thread: 2013 NEW FM League Thread

Nests on the home dugout at Blacksmiths Oval
    Holy shit.... I stuck my beak into a magpies nest i.e their midfield today and got well and truely "plucked". Congrats Maitland, better team today but....still one more game to turn things around.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_theswan View Post
    Holy shit.... I stuck my beak into a magpies nest i.e their midfield today and got well and truely "plucked". Congrats Maitland, better team today but....still one more game to turn things around.
    could be a hard gig at ole windy hill swancho
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_theswan View Post
    Good crowd at the game. I thought that Maitland dominated the first half but Belswans came back into in during the 2nd half. The Belswans keeper kept you fella's in the tie sancho_theswan. He made some fantastic saves and it could have easily been a dead rubber next week if he wasn't between the posts.

How do we think this weekends games will pan out?
    grand finals will be imo
    19s Maitland v Thornton
    23s Adamstown v Maitland
    1st Adamstown v Maitland

Big day at Windy Hill tomorrow.
    Pies with the win.

Sancho, what's your thoughts on the game? I thought the lady Swans you bought with you were exceptional, very sexy swans.
    Maitland today just proved that 3 poor games cost them the Premiership. Today showed how superior they were to the 3rd placed side even with players out injured. Definitely a season that could have been for the Pies.

Shock result today with Belmont beating Adamstown to progress to the 23s grandfinal.
    Also congratulations to Maitland for getting all their teams in the grandfinal next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Shock result today with Belmont beating Adamstown to progress to the 23s grandfinal.
    Also congratulations to Maitland for getting all their teams in the grandfinal next weekend.
    I wouldn't call it a shock if you watched both legs, Belmont were the better team

Either way congratulations to the belswan boys, i bet there was some wild scenes in the sheds afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by The axe View Post
    I wouldn't call it a shock if you watched both legs, Belmont were the better team
    Belmont wanted it-Adamstown were poor both weeks and totally underestimated their opponents.

What did the 1st grade score end up today?

Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    What did the 1st grade score end up today?
    3-0 Adamstown

Maitland well done all 3 teams in GF and with your 1st grade results a win, loss and draw over promoted Adamstown you must feel gutted not to be playing NBN next year.
    A great year and clearly miles ahead of 3rd but it just doesn't seem fair to have this club in new fm.
    I'm not a fan of the ground and don't believe other NBN clubs would want to play on windy hill but on the field the players and coaches have been pretty consistent over a long period now.

Just make NBN a 12 team comp!

Well done on a fantastic weekend of semis. As a Belswans supporter I was so pleased to see the lads beat Adamstown over two games. Definately a case of underestimating your opponent, well done the underdogs. Last year they met Lambton and lost 7-0 over 2 legs great effort boys and super support from the sidelines. Good luck next week lets hope The underdog can prevail once again. Well done Maitland on making it in all 3 grades

Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Maitland well done all 3 teams in GF and with your 1st grade results a win, loss and draw over promoted Adamstown you must feel gutted not to be playing NBN next year.
    A great year and clearly miles ahead of 3rd but it just doesn't seem fair to have this club in new fm.
    I'm not a fan of the ground and don't believe other NBN clubs would want to play on windy hill but on the field the players and coaches have been pretty consistent over a long period now.
    100% agree, Maitland definetly deserve (and geographically NEED) to be included in the new NBN structure. Whilst their ground/facilities aren't crash hot they could easily be improved with abit of the old $$

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    100% agree, Maitland definetly deserve (and geographically NEED) to be included in the new NBN structure. Whilst their ground/facilities aren't crash hot they could easily be improved with abit of the old $$
    The worst thing about their ground is its so hard to win games there

Quote Originally Posted by JCBT View Post
    Sancho, what's your thoughts on the game? I thought the lady Swans you bought with you were exceptional, very sexy swans.
    Maitland today just proved that 3 poor games cost them the Premiership. Today showed how superior they were to the 3rd placed side even with players out injured. Definitely a season that could have been for the Pies.

OK....Let's start with the "Swanettes". A great innovation I must say, they brought plenty to the table with support and comments. No doubt there would have been many a Magpie "pricking up his plumage" at the sight of these "well groomed" girls, especially when you guys were banging on early in the year about "referee eye candy"... what a load of bollocks.
    Now for the game...
    Firstly the ref was far more consistent this week. I didn't think the score line reflected the effort and courage the BelSWANS showed on the day. As for "superior" with players out?????? Who... Humble???? Well I would have liked to of seen our team go around with Shane Paul, Nathan Gonclaves and young Tommy Pichalof in the mix, may have been a whole new ball game.
    I thought that we gifted the first two goals. Anyhow I don't want to detract from the Maitland performance, quality=goals and that's what they delivered on the day. Best of luck next week (for 1st grade and 19's at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Just make NBN a 12 team comp!
    Won't happen!

How do we think the grand finals will go? Personally I think it will be a maitland trifecta...
    Would like to see Belswans cause an upset in 23s though