Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 1,101 to 1,117 of 1117

Thread: 2013 NEW FM League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    ive been told thats incorrect, hence the necessity of licences.
    It's on the northern website

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    It's on the northern website
    It's on the northern websit,! and nowhere does it say promotion and relegation is off. All it says is that all the teams from both comps Baring thornton and singo have got 3 year licences. Promotion and relegation will continue each year.

"the following clubs in the NEWFM 1st Division competition have been granted a 3 year NPL licence that will allow them to participate should they qualify for the NPL beyond 2014;"

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    no promotion or relegation until the end of 2015 in NBN
    You are wrong FR. The clubs have a 3 year license but Promotion and relegation is still in place.
    And before you say it, yes I am 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    You are wrong FR. The clubs have a 3 year license but Promotion and relegation is still in place.
    And before you say it, yes I am 100% sure.
    Can confirm the same was said at the Jaffas meeting where they explained to fans & ex players the impact of the NPL on the club.

But my personal opinion is that it makes it harder now for a club to gain promotion. The season a club wins NewFM they must hold a NPL Licence and have teams in ages 12, 14 & 16 in A Grade (so they can draw on those to fill their 13,15 & 17 sides the following years). Now unless Associations are willing to guarantee NewFM clubs A grade spots juggling both the senior results to coincide with such junior teams will be trickier than just winning 1st Grade NewFM. All I hope is that as with the holy "criteria" common sense plays a large part in how a winning NewFM club is judged by such additional requirements.

good on Maitland getting a "wonderful coach" next year HA-HA-HA

Cunning Stunts ... It would appear you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder with the new Maitland head coach and former 23s Adamstown coach - Graham Law .. as that is all you seem to talk about (got a little crush have we)

Your last 3 or 4 post have been about him man ...

looks pretty pathetic so if he bothers you that much then why not approach the guy and sort out your issue as you are starting to look a complete fool on here the way you keep pumping on about him

Approach the guy for a chat if you feel that strongly about him rather than acting like a keyboard warrior .... Rejected coach or failed player are we ?
    Last edited by Let me feed the ducks; 23-09-2013 at 02:35 PM.

hahaha funny thing is i have never met the bloke in person or for a beer, and matter of fact i have no problem with him as a person. just alot of things i have heard and seen around football and the way he coaches. thats y i am commenting on a football forum.

Fair enough thats what this forum is for giving opinions - no arguement with that , but you really want to look over your last few posts as for someone that claims not to know him and has no problem with him you sure have targeted the guy recently .

am i not ment to talk biggest clubs in newfm new coaching staff or movement of coaches. i think coaching staff turnover or change is biggest for many years

Fair enough on voicing an opinion although how about you go about it the right way and in a grown up manner outline the key reasons why you believe he is not a quality coach and/or guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning stunts View Post
    am i not ment to talk biggest clubs in newfm new coaching staff or movement of coaches. i think coaching staff turnover or change is biggest for many years
    Totally thats what the forum is for , I cannot remember a time with so many coaches changing hands and into each others roles either... The top 10 in NBN , 6 of them wiil be new at their club when the season 2014 kicks off and I have not even worked out how many in Newfm.

And my own view is that I actually think its ambitious and a compliment to the likes of Lakes , South Cardiff and Maitland promoting coaches that have potential to head coach roels rather than just giving the same old names the jobs ..

As always with football results will tell at the end of the day what changes are sucessfull and what ones are not

Quote Originally Posted by Let me feed the ducks View Post
    Cunning Stunts ... It would appear you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder with the new Maitland head coach and former 23s Adamstown coach - Graham Law .. as that is all you seem to talk about (got a little crush have we)
    I'd say its you that has the crush

never once said i had anything against the bloke in person.

i certianly think think that the newfm will have a few suprises next year with were teams finish. and on the bud for 2014 top 6 for sure and im defo not apart of the buds club in anyway

Quote Originally Posted by RVPs left foot View Post
    I'd say its you that has the crush
    Not myself RVPs ... just dont like people that use forums to be keyboard warriors or people having personal agenda's ... If you have something to say then say it and like what imyourhero says , back it up in a grown up manner with actual reasons , if not then talk about the game of football.

Club involved aside, I was glad that Graham got another team and is staying involved. And let us all be honest...... what coach is around that at some point doesn't have something negative being said by someone.

From what I witnessed he was a passionate coach, perhaps not everyones preferred style, but as a team they appeared to have a game plan and executed those. I remember hearing him talk to his Rosebuds teams on the mothers day game at Maitland and he was defining their seasons chances on how they played even back that far from the end of the comp.

I imagine, as with all the new NBN & NewFm coaches, some at their new clubs will love then, many respect them and a few dislike them.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    this thread has descended into utter nonsense, thinly veiled personal attacks and people talking about themselves in the third person

season over, thread closed

if you want to keep discussing stuff, I recommend you all pick a time and a pub somewhere and stop hiding behind your keyboards