Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone Premier League Thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

2013 Zone Premier League Thread

2013 Zone Premier League Thread

OK imgoing to put it ut there, and I know you guys will think im crazy with my selections, so I have justified them in brackets!

top 4 (no particular order)

Cooks Hill (quality team this year, will do well again with the same team)
    Warners Bay (another good team, losing a few players butshould still be strong)
    Mayfield (signed most of Lambton Jaffas 23s players from this year)
    Plattsy (decentthis year, new coach Mal will attract some goodplayers)

upset out of the 4
    New Lambton - Paul Wheeler, Danny rufo have left. QUestions over BradDavies staying and Chris Tange has isnt coaching anymore

Bit early isnt it.....nobody even knows the makeup of any squads.....

Quote Originally Posted by Old Wise Man View Post
    OK imgoing to put it ut there, and I know you guys will think im crazy with my selections, so I have justified them in brackets!

upset out of the 4
    New Lambton - Paul Wheeler, Danny rufo have left. QUestions over BradDavies staying and Chris Tange has isnt coaching anymore

I ran into Mal outside the ground after we beat the sCCuM. Lovely bloke with a good football pedigree.
    His German is impecable too.....for a Skip.

upset out of the 4
    I heard Brad is coaching at Cardiff next year, if so that will be a big change for both clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by oneeye View Post
    I heard Brad is coaching at Cardiff next year, if so that will be a big change for both clubs.
    That is interesting.guess it is too early to predict how teams are, but I still maintain New Lambtonwill have to feel some hurt with the loss of Bradetc..
    Also Plattsy were solid this year and unlucky losing alot of games by a thin margin, Mal will bring alot to the team. Especially if he player/coaches

Mayfield will go well too with The Jaffas boys there, they really finished strongly last year and with the experience they brought in i think they will be real dark horses.

I hope New Lambton can recover from the loss of those players and be strong next year, they have been uo there for a number of years now.

That is interesting.guess it is too early to predict how teams are, but I still maintain New Lambtonwill have to feel some hurt with the loss of Bradetc..
    Also Plattsy were solid this year and unlucky losing alot of games by a thin margin, Mal will bring alot to the team. Especially if he player/coaches

Mayfield will go well too with The Jaffas boys there, they really finished strongly last year and with the experience they brought in i think they will be real dark horses.

I hope New Lambton can recover from the loss of those players and be strong next year, they have been uo there for a number of years now.
    From my understanding they are just rumours regarding Brad, and of course if he left it would be a significant loss as he is a quality player (despite being about 74 now), and in respect of the other losses, there will be no worries in terms of recovery. New Lambton have been a strong contender for a number of years, and the club has no expectation that this will change. The Eagles plan to fight for the minor premiership again this year, and will be expected to do so. The last few years have seen the competition strengthen a great deal, and I would suspect just about every team would be in with a shot of the semi's.

Mayfield United ZPL Zone Premier League 2013

Mayfield United FC are hosting Trial Days on Sunday the 2nd & 16th of December.
    These trial days are being held at Merewether High School. (Melville Road Broadmeadow). 10.30am Sharp Start.
    Mayfield United is looking for new players for 1st Grade, Reserve Grade and Third Grade. The club is looking to continue pushing the Youth Policy within the club and is looking for players u/23 to fill the third grade team.
    2013 is looking to be a very exciting year for Mayfield, with a good young player base across all three grades, some strong quality off season recruits, strong sponsors, and a more professional approach to our ZPL teams training and playing structure.
    If you are undecided where you are playing next year come and have a run with the new look Tigers.

If you would like more information PM me or contact Pete 0410601903, or visit www.mayfieldunitedfc.com.au
    MOVING FORWARD WITH AN EYE ON THE PAST

Quote Originally Posted by mussfc View Post

These trial days are being held at Merewether High School. (Melville Road Broadmeadow). 10.30am Sharp Start.
    Mayfield United is looking for new players for 1st Grade, Reserve Grade and Third Grade. The club is looking to continue pushing the Youth Policy within the club and is looking for players u/23 to fill the third grade team.
    2013 is looking to be a very exciting year for Mayfield, with a good young player base across all three grades, some strong quality off season recruits, strong sponsors, and a more professional approach to our ZPL teams training and playing structure.
    If you are undecided where you are playing next year come and have a run with the new look Tigers.

If you would like more information PM me or contact Pete 0410601903, or visit www.mayfieldunitedfc.com.au
    Nice work Mayfield on the 3rd Grade staying u/23. We are the same, and fail to understand why the change was made, and the lack of consultation with the the clubs involved.

Just did a draw comparison from last year.
    Apart form a few changes with round 5 -7, pretty much the same draw as 2012 for us.
    Anyone else have the same pattern?
    Barnsley a straight swap for MoTown too....

Nice work Mayfield on the 3rd Grade staying u/23. We are the same, and fail to understand why the change was made, and the lack of consultation with the the clubs involved

??? The draw still says under 23 I haven't heard of any change can anyone confirm if this is true or just forum ramblings....

If you are undecided on next year why not come down for a kick tomorrow, new players welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by mussfc View Post

Can anyone tell me player movements for Cardiff ???

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

your missing the cricket pitch in the middle of the field, but you have nailed the fact that the players avoid it.

well played on both parties there

Warners Bay FC Pre-season Training

Zone Premier League 2013
    Warners Bay FC Premiers and Club Champions 2012

Warners Bay FC are proud to announce & welcome ALLEN GILDAY (GILA) as head coach for the 2013 season.

Premier League training will commence with a light training session and a meet & greet BBQ Wednesday 23rd January 630pm at Warners Bay Oval.
    Then starting 29th January every Tues & Thurs 6:30pm At Warners Bay Oval all current & intending players welcome.

Head Coach Allen Gilday (Gila) 0423 301 574
    Reserve Grade Dave Burns
    U23’s Mark Pepperall
    Goal Keeping Dave McQuire Ex Australian & National League Goal Keeper
    John Clinton Coaching Coordinator & youth development.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinga View Post
    Zone Premier League 2013
    Warners Bay FC Premiers and Club Champions 2012

Warners Bay FC are proud to announce & welcome ALLEN GILDAY (GILA) as head coach for the 2013 season.

Premier League training will commence with a light training session and a meet & greet BBQ Wednesday 23rd January 630pm at Warners Bay Oval.
    Then starting 29th January every Tues & Thurs 6:30pm At Warners Bay Oval all current & intending players welcome.

Head Coach Allen Gilday (Gila) 0423 301 574
    Reserve Grade Dave Burns
    U23’s Mark Pepperall
    Goal Keeping Dave McQuire Ex Australian & National League Goal Keeper
    John Clinton Coaching Coordinator & youth development.
    so Cardiff player movements to warnersbay then?

New Lambton Eagles Zone Premier League pre season training commences at 6pm on 29th January at Alder Park, New Lambton. All welcome. For further enquiries pm me or contact head coach Frank Klaassen on 0438207623.

Champions ID1.2010, ZPL.2011&2012 Cooks Hill United FC's Avatar

Zone Premier League Champions 2011 and 2012, Cooks Hill United Fe pre-season training and trials commence January 15 and run Tuesdays/Thursdays as per previous seasons

Pre-season training will be held at #4 National Park

If you can’t make training and are still keen to play you need to advise us, either by private message to this address or by contacts on our website www.cookshillfc.com as we will be considering new players
    Last edited by boz-monaut; 20-01-2013 at 09:11 AM.