Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone Premier League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ace22 View Post
    swansea - wbay

3rd 2 1
    2nd 3 - 4
    1sts 0- 0

table seems to have been already updated wrong however these are the correct scores 100percent ^^

swansea - wbay

1st 2 - 1
    Res 0 - 0
    3rd 3 - 4

Fixed??
    Check SP for official results. but Res fixture is in 3rd's list and vice versa.
    1st's is where it belongs. so I don't know who what to believe now!

what did u do there?

swansea warnersbay

thirds 2 - 1
    res 3 - 4
    1st 0 - 0

100 percent correct. sp is wrong

Mayfield V Cardiff
    1st 4-2
    res 1-1
    3rds 2-0

what did u do there?

swansea warnersbay

thirds 2 - 1
    res 3 - 4
    1st 0 - 0

100 percent correct. sp is wrong
    I believe you. Just reporting what SP has it as and that supposed to come from a club official pumping in the results...like I did today for my club.
    If you look a those links I inserted you'll see the times are @rse about for those two grades. '1st grade' is still showig a 3pm KO with the other 4
    matches for the weekend but the score is the 3rd grade score.
    So, summarising what's there on SP:-
    1st grade: KO time = 3pm, showing actual 3rd grade score of 2-1
    Res grade: KO time = 11:30am, showing correct Res grade score 3-4
    3rd grade: KO time 1:15pm showing actual 1st grade score of 0-0

What a kluster ****
    Something else on this system to fix....

we got there. match report for cookers barns?

dudley platsburg? uni new lambton?

Dudley v Plattsburg
    3rds 1-0
    Res 6-0
    1st 1-0 this was half time score. I left at half time so don't know final score

1st grade 2-0 to dudley

Dudley Vs Plattsy
    3rds - 1-0, good game of football very even game, plattys getting a penelty in the 80th min, dudley keeper got sent off for taking out our striker. dudley had to replace there keeper with there striker and pulled off a good save to win the game for them. as he saved the ball it was full time. looking forward to playing dudley at our home ground.

dudley reserve grade - red hot and are paying $1.90 to win the comp.

Quote Originally Posted by PlattsyBulldogs View Post
    Dudley Vs Plattsy
    3rds - 1-0, good game of football very even game, plattys getting a penelty in the 80th min, dudley keeper got sent off for taking out our striker. dudley had to replace there keeper with there striker and pulled off a good save to win the game for them. as he saved the ball it was full time. looking forward to playing dudley at our home ground.

did it take 10 mins to take the pen?

Table seems to be settling with the contenders now near the top. Bit surprised at Barnyards table posititon.

What happened to Cardiff's lower grades? They've been strong for years, maybe exodus of the old guards.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    did it take 10 mins to take the pen? .
    3rds and reserves only play 80 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Table seems to be settling with the contenders now near the top. Bit surprised at Barnyards table posititon.

What happened to Cardiff's lower grades? They've been strong for years, maybe exodus of the old guards.
    Yeh table is definitely settling now.
    I am also surprised by Barnsley position, i have heard a few people say they are competing really well and even dominating large portions of games. We all know what that counts for but dont we!
    I watched them play Dudley and thought they were the better team but lost.
    They are obviously having trouble in front of goal as they have now lost 4 straight games, all 1-0 scorelines!

Dudley Vs Plattsy

ive been told in previous years dudley reserve grade could beet first grade in practise games . But due to new recruits in firsts that teamis now also strong. So along with cooks hill. There the only team really standing a chance in all 3 grades!

Dudley looking strong in reserves

Uni have had some cracking 5-0 6-0 wins against decent sides im wondering were they freakish games or does there player roster vary with work commitements etc? Them and mayfield, cooks hill though looking the goods in firsts.

third grade new lambton are looking unstopable? but theres got to be blokes in there that should be playing up grades. I think there third grade team is stacked

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post

Yeh table is definitely settling now.
    I am also surprised by Barnsley position, i have heard a few people say they are competing really well and even dominating large portions of games. We all know what that counts for but dont we!
    I watched them play Dudley and thought they were the better team but lost.
    They are obviously having trouble in front of goal as they have now lost 4 straight games, all 1-0 scorelines!
    Yeah that's definitely the story of our season so far and something that is very evident about this comp. we feel we have been very competitive in all games and even maybe played the better on the day but not taking our chances and then getting punished when giving up a chance at the other end. Have been beaten by one goal in last four games and having conceded from a mistake in all of them hurts. But also means that with a bit of work we can cut those errors out and then the goals will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogs 1962 View Post
    Yeah that's definitely the story of our season so far and something that is very evident about this comp. we feel we have been very competitive in all games and even maybe played the better on the day but not taking our chances and then getting punished when giving up a chance at the other end. Have been beaten by one goal in last four games and having conceded from a mistake in all of them hurts. But also means that with a bit of work we can cut those errors out and then the goals will come.
    theres no first grade team out of place this year. And barnsley do look better then there points.but there Going to need a monster run home to make the top 4 though but goodluck.

We finally started playing to our potential in reserves and got another 4-0 halftime break. This time instead of slacking off in the 2nd, like we did against a spirited New Lambton outfit, we went on with it to bag a couple more and keep a 2nd clean sheet in a row.

Prediction for Final Table - Reserves

Dudley
    Cooks Hill
    Uni
    New Lambton/Warners Bay

And I would love to have $100 at that $1.90 please

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    ive been told in previous years dudley reserve grade could beet first grade in practise games . But due to new recruits in firsts that teamis now also strong. So along with cooks hill. There the only team really standing a chance in all 3 grades!

Dudley looking strong in reserves

Uni have had some cracking 5-0 6-0 wins against decent sides im wondering were they freakish games or does there player roster vary with work commitements etc? Them and mayfield, cooks hill though looking the goods in firsts.

third grade new lambton are looking unstopable? but there's got to be blokes in there that should be playing up grades. I think their third grade team is stacked
    I dunno about that comment.
    When we played NL weekend before last I got the text whilst still at home stating the final score. 1st vs 2nd at the time (still is btw) and the 3-0 score line threw me, although I was told
    later it was 0-0 HT. Looking at the team sheet, 9 of their starting 11 were U23's (we had 8) and 3 of their 4 subs were too. So, a young team and to do that to your nearest competitor is commendable.
    It's written U23's next to those 12 names...which is an unusual procedure as you only have to name your OA players.
    6 of 1....and a lot less ink for the other.

the comp isnt 23s anymore its called ' third grade' were the worst 15 in the squad should be playing.

says in the rules you must name your 6 under23s and you only need 6.

just was thinking if any of those 23's are better then older blokes in reserves or firsts thats were they should be playing . but up to them. doesnt worry me !

they can Have the third grade title and get religated back to zone league 1 while there at it !
    Last edited by fresh; 21-05-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    the comp isnt 23s anymore its called ' third grade' were the worst 15 in the squad should be playing.

says in the rules you must name your 6 under23s and you only need 6.

just was thinking if any of those 23's are better then older blokes in reserves or firsts thats were they should be playing . but up to them. doesnt worry me !

they can Have the third grade title and get religated back to zone league 1 while there at it !
    If it doesn't worry you then why make the stupid comment "I think their 3rd grade is stacked", I don't think Zpl can afford to have new lamb ton relegated having the best facilities in the comp