Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone Premier League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Hahaha he was very happy to do it wasn't he.
    He was an interesting chap!

I dont think anyone is disageeing the lesson of play the whistle, and im sure barnsleys coach would have said that to his players but when someone is obviously hurt, the play had broken down, everyone on the field including plattsy players were yelling to stop play and kick it out... Play should be stopped.

I think this is why Butt made the point that there are fair players in the plattsy team. No one here has said plattsy are bad sports, it was very much a single persons decision. Unfortunately this players decision was a fairly disgraceful act (again, just my opinion).
    Disgraceful wake up what's disgraceful is koala's rooting in a tree so ****ing noisey!

Cooks Hill v University
    National Pk No.4
    U23's: Cooks Hill 2 v University 2
    Res's: Cooks Hill 2 v University 1
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 10-05-2013 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Ground wasn't initially included.

Plattsy on a rampage. Top dogs!!

Quote Originally Posted by zplwombat View Post
    I wasn't at the game last night Plattsy v Barnsley clearly because im a Wombat but last time i checked the rules you play to the refs whistle. Barnsley you didnt follow this rule therefore the goal was scored fair and square stop being sore losers and get over it!

Its about doing the right thing. Its not in the rules to play the ball back to the opposition after a stoppage in play. But is the fair thing to do so. We stopped play because the guy was on the ground holding his head, which play "should" stop immediately. Most of the Plattys players stopped as well, excluding one pin head.
    No one likes losing, But
    I never stated in my post that the incident was the reason we lost. We still had chances to win the game, but didnt capitalise. I was just not happy with what happen. And for you to say " FAIR and Square", well pull your head in. That stuff should not happen in the game. And these incidents should be highlighted.
    spamg172 posted a link http://au.businessinsider.com/luiz-a...e-goal-2012-11
    Do you think this is " Fair and Square"?
    Are you a Plattsy player?

Quote Originally Posted by Butt View Post
    Its about doing the right thing. Its not in the rules to play the ball back to the opposition after a stoppage in play. But is the fair thing to do so. We stopped play because the guy was on the ground holding his head, which play "should" stop immediately. Most of the Plattys players stopped as well, excluding one pin head.
    No one likes losing, But
    I never stated in my post that the incident was the reason we lost. We still had chances to win the game, but didnt capitalise. I was just not happy with what happen. And for you to say " FAIR and Square", well pull your head in. That stuff should not happen in the game. And these incidents should be highlighted.
    spamg172 posted a link http://au.businessinsider.com/luiz-a...e-goal-2012-11
    Do you think this is " Fair and Square"?
    Are you a Plattsy player?
    He wasn't even on the ground FFS!!!In Reserve grade we had a player unconcious on half way and Barnsley didn't stop playing then so stop your bitch moaning!!! What's done is done now...we all know how big of a grudge match Round 2 is gonna be now so bring it on!!! ARRRHOOOOOOO!!!!

yep time to move on to this weekend i think... im a barnsley player and nothing can be done after the whistle goes...

Quote Originally Posted by pagey85 View Post
    yep time to move on to this weekend i think... im a barnsley player and nothing can be done after the whistle goes...
    Or doesn't go, in this case!

Reserve grade table showing Rnd 5:- Cardiff v Dudley - 1 all (11/5/13.)
    An error I presume? Funny if that's how it ends up tomorrow if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    I seriously doubt that prediction will hold up

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Thistle View Post
    I seriously doubt that prediction will hold up
    It wasn't a prediction by any means...

Barnsley V Mayfield
    1-3 Mayfield In Thirds
    1-1 Res
    0-1 Mayfield.
    Hope ItsNothing Serious For The Mayfield Striker

Seriously if that's the case , that's pretty poor form platsy , but As we all know we wouldn't expect anything less , looking forward to the next game should be a good hit out ,

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    sportingpulse has become self aware and is selecting it's own outcomes

Cardiff v Dudley

3rd-2-2-
    res-0-3
    1st-2-2
    interesting game this last one, Cardiff didn't touch the ball for the first 20 min and could have been down maybe 3 or 4 before Dudley finally put one in the net at about the 25min mark, which some say was a borderline call by the linesman after it was cleared off the line, two ex players on the sideline who had a better view than me, both had different outcomes, one over, one not, late in the 1st half Cardiff had a few chances, not many thou, but started to at least play in the late stages of the 1st half, in the end we were lucky to go into the sheds 1-0 down.
    2nd half started poorly and Dudley scored after 45 seconds to take a 2-0 lead.
    Cardiff picked up the play in the second half after this and were rewarded with goal to make it 1-2 then scored another for 2-2 shortly after, the final 20 minutes could have gone either way with both sides missing chances, but all up after 3 games in 7 days a draw will do us after the 1st half we produced.
    Dudley look alright, some pretty sharp blokes up front and all over look a quality side, just lucky they cant score.........or yesterdays game could have been very embarrassing...

Game Day

Plattsy Bulldogs VS Swansea Swans At Col Curren Oval

big games in all 3 grades.

perfect day for football.

up the doggies!!

any scores

New Lambton v Cooks Hill
    Adamstown Oval
    3rd's New Lambton 3 v Cooks Hill 0
    Res's New Lambton 1 v Cooks Hill 1
    1st's New Lambton 0 v Cooks Hill 3

Quote Originally Posted by ace22 View Post
    any scores
    Plattsy (home) vs. Swansea on a glorious sunny day.

23's: 3-3 Draw. Swansea were 2-0 & 3-1 infront at one stage. Penalty in the last 2 minutes got the draw for Plattsy.
    Ressies: 2-1 Plattsy. Up 2-0, Plattsy gave away a pen to make it 2-1.
    1sts: 1-0 Swansea. Swansea got a goal in the first half and never gave away the lead.

Highlight of the day was a cracking goal from the centre back from Plattsy 3rd grade from way out. Ended up getting a brace. Also in the same game, a Plattsy player had a pot shot from 30 at least out when the keeper was off the line and hit the crossbar. Also, sausage sizzle sales were off chain. The end.

W Bay - Uni

3rds. 2. - 2
    Res. 2. - 4
    1st. 1. - 1

Cooks Hill v Barnsley
    Athfield
    3rd Cooks Hill 3 v Barnsley 1
    Res Cooks Hill 3 v Barnsley 0
    1st Cooks Hill 1 v Barnsley 0