Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 1 Thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

2013 Zone League 1 Thread

2013 Zone League 1 Thread

BERESFIELD UNITED WILL BE HOLDING PRE-SEASON TRAINING ON WEDNESDAY THE 5TH DECEMBER STARTING AT 6PM SHARP DOWN AT PASEDENA.
    All returning players from 2012 and new players interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend, enquiries to Dan Adams 0488 550 461.

club logo.jpg
    Wallsend Football Club, Zone League one trials for 2013

Wallsend FC would like to invite any new and existing players interested in playing for Wallsend FC in the 2013 season to join us at 'The Gardens' on Sunday 2nd of December at 10am. Come down and have a kick and meet the coaches.

Garden Suburb FC Zone League one training/trials 2013
    Training will commence for all existing & new players to start Tuesday 4th December 6.30pm & continue every Tuesday thru till 18th December returning every Tuesday & Thursday 6.30pm from 15th January 2013. New players are encouraged to attend and come and join a great bunch of blokes and 2012 ZL1 1st grade grand final winners. For any further info please contact Damien via email gardensuburbfc@macquariefootball.net.au or phone 0411 112 272

BERESFIELD UNITED ZONE LEAGUE ONE START PRE-SEASON TONIGHT 6PM PASEDENA
    All players from 2012 season and any others interested in joining our club very welcome to attend.
    Any enquiries to dan adams 0488550461

demon
    Did any club maintain its coaches from last season?

There seem to have been quite a few Herald Ads, postings and comments made around football places these last months about ZPL and ZL1 that it seems nearly all clubs lost a least one of there coaches at the end of the season.

Even at this relatively late stage we have Barnsley advertising for a club coach & Nelson Bay a 1st Grade coach. In the post season we had New Lambton & Kotara advertsing. At the end of the season proper Merewether's coach said he was standing down from coaching next season. Plattsty have announced a new 1st Grade coach, Charlestown Blues (In League 2), Cooks Hill opened up all three coaching roles for applicants, Wallsend advertised their lower grades, Swansea noted they have new coaching staff for 2013 and that doesn't include the ones I have missed.

Does it seem a high turnover this off season, especially when some of those clubs/teams had successful seasons under their 2012 coaches?

Has anyone managed to retain their full 2012 coaching staff?

Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    Gardo has..

westlakes (zl2, will be zl1 after this upcoming season) have kept the same coaching staff
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    westlakes (zl2, will be zl1 after this upcoming season) have kept the same coaching staff
    Why after this coming season ?

Quote Originally Posted by roundballsarebetter View Post
    Why after this coming season ?
    because I'm a gambling man, watched no one outplay the wildcats last season & the squad is greatly strengthening for next season
    OK

Good Luck mate not putting any pressure on your boys

because I'm a gambling man, watched no one outplay the wildcats last season & the squad is greatly strengthening for next season
    Don't bring all of your attitude and bias in to this thread.. Keep it for all the shit-fighting that was going on in the ZL2 thread last season.. hahaha

There seem to have been quite a few Herald Ads, postings and comments made around football places these last months about ZPL and ZL1 that it seems nearly all clubs lost a least one of there coaches at the end of the season.

Even at this relatively late stage we have Barnsley advertising for a club coach & Nelson Bay a 1st Grade coach. In the post season we had New Lambton & Kotara advertsing. At the end of the season proper Merewether's coach said he was standing down from coaching next season. Plattsty have announced a new 1st Grade coach, Charlestown Blues (In League 2), Cooks Hill opened up all three coaching roles for applicants, Wallsend advertised their lower grades, Swansea noted they have new coaching staff for 2013 and that doesn't include the ones I have missed.

Does it seem a high turnover this off season, especially when some of those clubs/teams had successful seasons under their 2012 coaches?

I have heard that barnsley coach certainly didnt lose his job after their successful season, he is having a year off all together.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    I have heard that barnsley coach certainly didnt lose his job after their successful season, he is having a year off all together.
    correct.
    not sure how the search for a new one is going tho.
    has been interviews. thats all i know

Quote Originally Posted by pagey85 View Post
    correct.
    not sure how the search for a new one is going tho.
    has been interviews. thats all i know
    Heard halpo is in the picture

bero kept pom gabriel, second year coaching this year should be a bit smoother for him at pasedena

Quote Originally Posted by Youaskedforit View Post
    Heard halpo is in the picture
    i dont think so. not sure if he was approached formally or not but heard he isnt interested at all
    i guess his name will be thrown around when it comes to barnsley as he only lives all of 20 metres from the ground

so any word on which barnsley players will be staying/going?
    Westy coach bringing half a squad last season, will him leaving see them go?
    If so barnsley will be back in ID1s no doubt come 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by LINGERA View Post
    so any word on which barnsley players will be staying/going?
    Westy coach bringing half a squad last season, will him leaving see them go?
    If so barnsley will be back in ID1s no doubt come 2014.
    maybe one or 2 are leaving, but as far as i know we will have 95% of the same team
    just going off what people have told me

good to here, will compete well in that comp for sure. Will have to keep Ty Jones tho imo.