Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedMexican View Post
    Bay constantly hacking down lumberjack and bobby
    This lumberjack bloke, does he wear high heels, suspenders and a bra?

Who ever comes up next season, hope you bring YOUR keyboard warriors with you
    'cause it's boring as batshit in ZPL thread lol
    Just check out the page numbers! Christ...State Cup thread has more going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post

Just check out the page numbers! Christ...State Cup thread has more going for it.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post

All well and good to have plenty of pages on here but leave it to football please not wondering if someone wears female attire

Yesterday's results Bay vs Terrace
    3rds 3-1
    Res. 4-4
    1st. 0-0

Res grade was a better result for us, Bay 3-0 up in first 10 minutes, our boys thinking **** here we go again, Bay seemed to think they had it won. Our young striker had a chance to take on the bay' defence and beat them to take the keeper One on one to slot the first goal for us, ok bit of hope shown, boys picked up and off we go again. Few minutes layer we lob a ball over the back line and our midfielder runs on controls the ball with his chest ready to shoot and gets taken out, penalty!
    We slot the penalty and Bay are shocked 3-2, could it be possible after the horror start we had? Boys showed more fight won more ball and place more pressure on the Bay, another ball over the top, keeper comes out our midfield comes in, bay keeper spills the ball hits our bloke on the shin and deflects in 3-3, bay are like Wtf? Half time stays 3-3.
    Start second half, bay playing ball around again, back in the game. Our midfield slacks off and leaves their no 8 free he gets the ball about 30 yes out and slots an absolute bomb 4-3 Bay. Our boys kept their heads up and kept pushing, after 1st half anything was possible. Bays defence starts tiring, we get around them on the left and put a ball into the mix in the box, our midfielder who scored in 1st half gets on it again , shoots gets a deflection and balls in the net 4-4! After that was a few chances missed from both sides but stayed locked at 4-4 both teams glad to see end of game either team could have taken the 3 points, thanks to the Bay for a good day and new strip looks good too!
    Last edited by hawk; 02-06-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    good work mex but wheres the other updates
    sorry hawk, was to busy on the beers

i did think the terrace were lucky to come away any points though with the bay strikers struggling to get 50% of their chances on target and a couple of relatively easily shots missed, the terrace went into panic stations everytime the bay had a throw in, the bloke taking them was throwing them well into the penalty spot and beyond and the terrace didnt know how to handle it.
    good hard game though and was well entertaining to watch.

Good afternoon and evening at tomaree yesterday...
    Good hard match and I think we had the more clear cut chances just weren't clinical in front of goals...

Many thanks to the terrace lads who stayed around after and helped eat the spit roast!

Shame about the weather today, was great day for playing yesterday, pity the rain came in time for first grade tho. Will be lucky if any games on today

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    All well and good to have plenty of pages on here but leave it to football please not wondering if someone wears female attire
    I take it you are not a Monty python fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    I take it you are not a Monty python fan?
    Gaz at least Monty Python is funny, some of the attempts to get a bite on here are getting a bit lame.

Great summing up of the game RANGER09,the best summary of a game I've read all year!thats what this forum needs more of..good stuff mate

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Gaz at least Monty Python is funny, some of the attempts to get a bite on here are getting a bit lame.
    Some of said lame attempts are coming from your boys themselves, don't forget

My top 4 in no order wallsend Nelson bay garden suburbs and Raymond terrace anyone esles thought ????

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    My top 4 in no order wallsend Nelson bay garden suburbs and Raymond terrace anyone esles thought ????
    I reckon so, though I've heard Kotara are strong too, find out this weekend I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    I reckon so, though I've heard Kotara are strong too, find out this weekend I guess.
    good side but can lapse and let a couple in. ie Nbay

The boys from Morisset will come home with a wet sail second half of the season, they've just spent the first half scouting out the competition

good side but can lapse and let a couple in. ie Nbay
    Ie Nelson Bay? They conceded 3 goals against Suburbs whilst chasing the game other than that have equal best defence in the league, and have possible the best back three in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Ie Nelson Bay? They conceded 3 goals against Suburbs whilst chasing the game other than that have equal best defence in the league, and have possible the best back three in the league
    Agreed, like I said after we played bay, 3-0 wasn't a fair indication of the game.

Barnsley Senior Soccer Club will be having the annual Old Boys Day on Saturday 15th June at our home ground, would love to see past players/ and people involved in the club to come along and enjoy a great day as our boys will be taking on New Lambton in all thre grades with 3rds at 11:30am, res at 1:15pm and 1st at 3pm. Will be a great day down at the Kennal with the beers flowing and plenty to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I was referring to the Kotara defence when they played Nbay.Thought that would have been obvious.

I was referring to the Kotara defence when they played Nbay.Thought that would have been obvious.
    I think thats what everyone was thinking except Chaos