Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hiratio_Hufnagel View Post
    5 teams will be fighting for the 4 places, Kotara will be the danger team for the second round they have the best draw out of the top 5. The Terrace will have the target for the first team to beat them so we will see if they drop any points in the second round with their strong team will the pressure get to them to stay in 1st.
    Gardens Suburbs i believe will step it up 2nd round and Kotara is just a bogey side for them, they will be pushing the terrace for the promotion place. Wallsend fast structured team will face a tougher 2nd round playing the majority games away so the decisions away might get to them and could potentially drop points. the final 4 places wont be decided until the last round. with the last game at Nesbit between Kotara and GS being the deciding factor to the end of the competition with KS victory
    I have no bias towards any teams just from experience KS are just like Liverpool start slow but finish the end of the season pushing their way into top they have
    the Nesbit Factor
    For Nelson Bay the goal will be to stay in the top 4 get at least 1 victory from the top 3 and get a home Semi
    You should be working as a pundit on Fox Sports Hufnagle

Quote Originally Posted by Nave View Post
    Cruise Control from 15 mins onwards, dont think so mate, i honestly think Morisset were on even par for the rest of the game and honestly looked like the stronger team after half time, Suns players started fighting amongst themselves and Morisset really stepped it up, had a few chances gone their way the scoreline would have looked different.
    The 4-1 scoreline was flattering for Morisset. If that was a dominant display by Morisset.. I feel sorry for them when they have a bad day in the office. With 7 First graders out and Suns not having a great day they still won 4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by NWM View Post
    The 4-1 scoreline was flattering for Morisset. If that was a dominant display by Morisset.. I feel sorry for them when they have a bad day in the office. With 7 First graders out and Suns not having a great day they still won 4-1.
    I didnt say it was a dominant display from Morisset did I? We also had several regular First Graders out but we arent making any excuses, i will say the condition of the pitch affected both teams play with the middle third of the field almost unplayable, but whenever Morisset went on the counter they looked dangerous, definitely somewhere where your missing first graders must plug holes in transition

I didnt say it was a dominant display from Morisset did I? We also had several regular First Graders out but we arent making any excuses, i will say the condition of the pitch affected both teams play with the middle third of the field almost unplayable, but whenever Morisset went on the counter they looked dangerous, definitely somewhere where your missing first graders must plug holes in transition
    Apologies dominated wasn't the exact word used, but to say they were the stronger team after half time I thought was a bit far-fetched. There was some decent counters(by Mo-town) which lacked a finished product. The pitch did play it's part but as always it's an "even" playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by NWM View Post
    Apologies dominated wasn't the exact word used, but to say they were the stronger team after half time I thought was a bit far-fetched. There was some decent counters(by Mo-town) which lacked a finished product. The pitch did play it's part but as always it's an "even" playing field.
    Agree to disagree mate, well see you guys in the last round

Agree to disagree mate, well see you guys in the last round
    I will Agree to that. My arch enemy chaos will disagree.
    Last edited by Hiratio_Hufnagel; 13-06-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiratio_Hufnagel View Post
    I will Agree to that my arch enemy chaos will disagree
    Are you agreeing with the notion of agreeing to disagree? Ha cause that sentence without punctuation makes it a little confusing...

Are you agreeing with the notion of agreeing to disagree? Ha cause that sentence without punctuation makes it a little confusing...
    I don't agree to that. Lest your bad grammar rub off on us Hufnagle

Yes I was Agreeing to the notion

I haven't seen Kahibah play yet but of the other 6 clubs from ZL1 last year everyone has seemed to improve on the field which is great to see the comp so strong where every game is a tuff game what's everyone else's thoughts on the overall standard this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Comp is of decent standard I think terrace to smash it and get promotion #go terrace #zpl 2014

This season if your not on your game you will get beat teams every team this year has some sort of quality

Overall standard in 1st grade has improved since 2012,there is a considerable gap in strength between the higher & lower ranked teams in 3rds & ressies though..my predictions for this weekend are:
    -Nelson bay
    -Bero
    -Wallsend
    -Suburbs
    -Kotara

Terrace vs kotara result?
    'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'Bill Shankly

Kotara 4 terracr 1, again im
    Not making excuses but missing 1st graders AGAIN!!!!!! But new signing next so will be good, all credit to kotara they finished there chances and played well

Terrace vs Kotara
    3rd grade 0-9
    Res grade 1-3
    1st grade 1-4

Terrace vs Kotara
    3rds 0-8
    Res 1-3
    1st 1-4, probably worst game i have seen the boys play this season,

lol, are we sure of the scores?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    lol, are we sure of the scores?
    You're a shit stirrer. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    You're a shit stirrer. Lol
    was more that 3 threw up the results like an avalanche.