Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 1 Thread

andrews

Quote Originally Posted by holding_midfield View Post
    Thursday night i believe.
    edit - midweek next week sometime now

Nelsons bay v wallsend big game for both teams, never easy getting 3 points at the bay

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    Nelsons bay v wallsend big game for both teams, never easy getting 3 points at the bay
    good game, ill tip wallsend, they will pass bay to death especially that big field up there= tire them out. Plus wallsends forward has speed which bay will battle with.
    'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'Bill Shankly

Wallsend 2-0

Bay to get up 1-0 with 10 men
    Burbs to get their mojo back with a win over "Motown"
    Kotara to do it tough over Bero
    Titans to slip one past Kahibah
    Terrace in a close one vs Suns, Bobby to break his drought!
    Last edited by RANGER09; 21-06-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Looked at the weather outlook, can't see Sunday getting played...
    'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'Bill Shankly

Supposed to get some serious rain!!!!!!!! Hope it holds off tonight, hows carro holding the water?

Results from suns vs terrace
    1sts 2-0 suns
    Res 2-0 suns
    3rds 7-1 suns
    First grade with Kotara on Thursday should be an excellent game with both teams building some good form

Bay v Wallsend:
    3rds: 4-0 Wallsend
    Res: 1-1 draw
    1sts: 2-1 Wallsend

Quote Originally Posted by amishpanda View Post
    Bay v Wallsend:
    3rds: 4-0 Wallsend
    Res: 1-1 draw
    1sts: 2-1 Wallsend
    Good, hard game in a bog for firsts. I'm sure there will be a few lads to sleep well tonight. Bay are a good side and will definitely feature at finals time. They've certainly flown under the radar with the quality they have.

Coach is a peanut though, cheers to the lads that tempered his desire to try and fight the entire first grade squad after the game.

Wallsends passing was very sharp today in the mud pit conditions, bay got one back with a header 10 to go making the last 10 mins interesting, last 5 a 50/50 ball where the bay player megged the gk, ball in the back of the net was disallowed for gk infringement which was a harsh ref call, unlucky not to get a point at the end. Credit to Wallsend for there Fast, Sharp passing style of Football
    Last edited by Hiratio_Hufnagel; 22-06-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Can we get a breakdown on the Suns v Terrace matches?congratulations to Wallsend & the Suns by the way,both the Terrace & The Bay are hard teams to take 3 points from..

I think the winner yesterday was the Suns Kavapi rolls , had 2 myself on recommendation from their boys, looking at their 3rd grade either they borrowed under 16 shirts or they enjoy a few themselves
    Hard to watch from the sideline when your injured but Suns had good numbers for all grades we struggled yet again with numbers. 3rds were out competed, res could have gone either way as we could not buy a goal yesterday but had plenty of chances, 1 st we started with a guy who just played 3rd and res grade waiting for Les to finish work, must of been a hard day cause he didn't have usual impact, guys went down 2-0 before he made it on the park, missed the first goal due to watching the kids but was told it was a good lobbed shot from a fair way out and second was scrappy goal from inside the six yard box, our boys had a few chances but lacked fluency and possession. Hopefully will change and get back to winning a few games and get the confidence back up. But we'll done to the Suns taking all 9 points

Suns are contenders winning their last 4.

Suns got 2 goals in first 10 besides that there was not really any chances to speak of to be honest nothing clear cut, really a mid field battle both teams struggled to find there front men, both teams played well in patches with passing. End of the day suns deserved 3 points. Terrace to debut 2 new players next week

Morisset V Suburb called off
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

belmont vs kahibah off

Titan how come you and Premy have the same quote at the bottom of your post's?

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Titan how come you and Premy have the same quote at the bottom of your post's?
    must be close maytes?

butt srz Shankly was a great man