Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1476

Thread: 2013 Zone League 1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by amishpanda View Post
    Couple of nerve-wracking weeks for some teams!
    Namely Burb, Terrace, Kotara and Wallsend.

What would you put the odds at, for Terrace to lose to Kahibah, Kotara to beat Burb and sneak into the semi finals?
    Could very well happen that way Kotara are probably our biggest bogey team in what's a little bit of a local derby, Kahibah have got a few upsets but from what I've seen of them Terrace should be to strong for them.

From our perspective but were not looking past this weekends game against Morriset, hopefully get the win a keep the pressure on your boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

If we can get a full team we will be ok lol,
    Kahibahs old boys day as well so they will be having a real crack

Couple of nerve-wracking weeks for some teams!
    Namely Burb, Terrace, Kotara and Wallsend.

What would you put the odds at, for Terrace to lose to Kahibah, Kotara to beat Burb and sneak into the semi finals?
    You forgot about your game against Belmont
    Don't worry about us

Hahahahahahaha ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    You forgot about your game against Belmont
    Don't worry about us
    Haha. You'll note that Wallsend was on the list. Belmont are playing for pride, hence nerves should not be an issue for them on the day.
    The boys wearing red will be another matter, though.

Haha. You'll note that Wallsend was on the list. Belmont are playing for pride, hence nerves should not be an issue for them on the day.
    The boys wearing red will be another matter, though.
    That's better

Best get your boys down to Dora creek tomorrow, last chance to put us off before EoS

Morisset V Suburb
    1st- 0-3
    Res- 1-1
    3rd- 0-3
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Was the 3-0 easy win?

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    Was the 3-0 easy win?
    A few we're rested but Morisset kept coming, it would be a real shame for them to be relagated a few good young players in their reserve grade who are unlucky to not be playing 1st grade or semi finals football.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I agree morri ressies weren't a bad side this year and were hard to break down..... I hope they don't get relegated too cos I don't want to play at Muswellbrook next year

I have a few good mates at mussy and they don't think they will get 3 sides

They have to win first. They play Olympic and need a win if they lose and jesmond win jesmond win and they want promotion not as far to travel

suits me if Jesmond come up!!!

really in my opinion the likes of m/brook, singleton, cessnock and the other teams out that way should have their own separate competition, im sure they hate every second week driving to Newcastle..... but that's just my opinion

If u sort it out early a bus trip to mussy is great. we enjoyed it this year was just a shame it was a Sunday and we left our shirts at our home ground. but other then that it was a top day and they are a good bunch of blokes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    A few we're rested but Morisset kept coming, it would be a real shame for them to be relagated a few good young players in their reserve grade who are unlucky to not be playing 1st grade or semi finals football.
    We may still have a very slim chance of making it to the semis, apparently a 7-0 win next week would get us in someone said today. Interested as to who you reckon are the good young players, might score myself an ego boost here haha

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    I have a few good mates at mussy and they don't think they will get 3 sides
    You probably aren't receiving info from the right people... We have an under 18s committed to step up and several players keen to come back. Need to win this weekend first though, going to be a very interesting final day in ZL2. If Jeso win and we draw it goes down to goal difference!

As for the travel, we love it! Especially when we take points on the road knowing that most teams are absolutely hating the fact they have to travel up the valley at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by C'mon man View Post
    really in my opinion the likes of m/brook, singleton, cessnock and the other teams out that way should have their own separate competition, im sure they hate every second week driving to Newcastle..... but that's just my opinion
    definitely for juniors, maybe for all-age but Id's can travel imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky21 View Post
    If u sort it out early a bus trip to mussy is great. we enjoyed it this year was just a shame it was a Sunday and we left our shirts at our home ground. but other then that it was a top day and they are a good bunch of blokes as well.
    this. expect a midnight+ return

Kotara vs Suburbs (Sunday 25th August)

Beyond Blue Fundraiser

To all the suburbs players that jump on this forum, if you don't mind, can you please pass onto your players and supporters that Kotara will be having a fundraiser on this day to support Beyond Blue which aims to raise awerness and help those battling anxiety and depression. This is a very good cause and is important to our club.

To raise money, we will be holding a raffle with the prizes being:
    - Signed Jets Jersey
    - Signed Knights Jersey
    There will also be donation tins as well as beyond blue wrist bands to purchase.

Kotara appreciates any support relating to this cause and we can't wait for a cracking day of football against our local rivals with alot to play for.

Quote Originally Posted by KSSFC View Post
    Kotara vs Suburbs (Sunday 25th August)

Beyond Blue Fundraiser

To all the suburbs players that jump on this forum, if you don't mind, can you please pass onto your players and supporters that Kotara will be having a fundraiser on this day to support Beyond Blue which aims to raise awerness and help those battling anxiety and depression. This is a very good cause and is important to our club.

To raise money, we will be holding a raffle with the prizes being:
    - Signed Jets Jersey
    - Signed Knights Jersey
    There will also be donation tins as well as beyond blue wrist bands to purchase.

Kotara appreciates any support relating to this cause and we can't wait for a cracking day of football against our local rivals with alot to play for.
    I'll re-post this on our Facebook page
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Going into the final weekend my GF predictions
    1st Grade Grand Final Victory
    GS $2
    Wallsend $2.25
    Nelson Bay $8
    Raymond Terrace $7.5
    KS $100

ResGrade Grand Final Victory
    Wallsend $2