Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,461 to 1,476 of 1476

Thread: 2013 Zone League 1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    anyone know which raymond terrace players have gone to wallsend?
    Have heard both lez n bobby both gone there?

Jesmond and mussy coming up?
    from the draft draw i have seen jesmond and mussy up..terrace and morisset down

warners bay back into the comp with wallsend going up...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Bay Road View Post
    from the draft draw i have seen jesmond and mussy up..terrace and morisset down

warners bay back into the comp with wallsend going up...
    What's happened with the terrace?? Why did they go down??

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    What's happened with the terrace?? Why did they go down??
    Wallsend has bought some of there squad, so they can't get the numbers

anyone know which raymond terrace players have gone to wallsend?
    So is it gny next season or gnb or rnw?

Raymond terrace will be fine without possibly myself or these players that have left, I'm well aware of what is happening at the club and if all goes to plan they will have the right coach and the best possible players, they will push for promotion back to id1s this upcoming season

I don't believe Wallsend bought them, only 2 have gone their which doesn't cause a squad to lose a entire team, they left due to unfortunately lack of numbers , they struggled this year fielding all 3grades and many games I believe many players doubled up , including a few forfeits throughout the year for 3rds , maybe someone from the terrace can clarify , as I'm not 100% sure , either way wish all the best for the terrace in upcoming year , a good club to play against and good ground and finally a club where change rooms are bigger than you average sunroom

We never forfeited a game I don't think, although through the year reserve grade players double up most weeks, the guys terrace has lost are key players when nominations were put it raymond terrace had few players so the went down to id2s, but have since picked up a new coach that will bring a lot of quality players

No forfeits by us in 3rds last season, only had one against us by Morriset early in the season. I dont rememeber ever forfeiting a game always guys ready to double up when required.
    Good thing about having younger guys in the squad that can run all day

True , my apologies it was morriset that had a forfeit cheers

Terrace will be looking to bounce back hopefully big things happening at the club

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Terrace will be looking to bounce back hopefully big things happening at the club
    You must have started drinking early today

I don't drink anymore

I don't drink anymore
    I feel that my whole life has been a lie.

I don't drink anymore
    Or any less!

THE GALLAGHER SHIELD
    Wallsend Fc vs South Cardiff Fc

Wallsend will play South Cardiff in the very first Gallagher Shield. The Gallagher shield is in honour of Peter Gallagher who passed away from brain cancer just last year. Pete played for both of these great clubs and was a special player and person.
    We are hoping to make this a yearly event between these two sides. The day will be held at the Gardens in Wallsend on February 2 and next year at South Cardiff, all three grades will play: 3rd grade, reserves and first grade. There will be a points system in place to determine which club wins the Shield, for example: If wallsend win in reserve grade they get 5 pts, if first grade win they get 7 pts etc. Which ever club ends up with the most points will win the Gallagher Shield and will get to keep that shield at their club for the year as well as bragging rights!
    Each year we would like to dedicate this day to someone in need. Katie Vullo lost her husband just 8 weeks ago to a brain tumor. He had only just graduated with first class honours at Newcastle University as a lawyer & they were moving to Sydney for a job when he was diagnosed in November 2012 with a grade 4 GBM. The highest grade and most aggressive brain tumor. He passed away at the age of just 30. Katie is also 34 weeks preganant with their first child.
    So on the day we are looking to raise some money for her and her child. The day is all about helping someone in need and I’m sure we can pack out the stadium and show our support!
    For entry, there will be a gold coin donation. Also on the day there will be a BBQ, raffles, canteen, bar, entertainment and of course, some competitive football.
    It would be great to see everyone wearing red & white on the day. After the games are finished, the club boxes at the top of the stadium will be opened for everyone to enjoy some drinks and share some stories! It would be great to get as many old boys from both clubs to make it a special day. Red and white is the colour of the day. So if you have nothing on that day, feel free to come down and have a watch. Cheers