Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 2 Thread

NBN is 2nd division on the pyramid A-League is 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Ah so it is. il just shut up now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    NBN is 2nd division on the pyramid A-League is 1st
    The 'National Premier Leagues' system is technically the 2nd Tier, and NNSW will not be a member of the NPL until 2014...............so maybe some kind of pseudo 3rd Tier?

What's tenambit looking like guys is the game likely to be on tonight?

tenambit vs westlakes called off again, hopefully it can be played next week

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito mosquito View Post
    What's tenambit looking like guys is the game likely to be on tonight?
    after spending hours on Monday getting the ground in top condition. Ducks will be the only ones playing on it for some time. Our ground has become renowned for being slow at recovering from wet weather ( along with a cancel happy council) lucky for us we only have 3 home games left. (if this game V west lakes ever gets played)

No dramas the weather certainly hasn't helped but can't do anything about that. Thanks for the heads up

got a mate that wants to change teams from a zpl side any1 got vacancies in there teams

Quote Originally Posted by ace22 View Post
    got a mate that wants to change teams from a zpl side any1 got vacancies in there teams
    we don't have much space in our ZL2 side, but i know that our ZPL squad is looking for players, check the Club Notices thread.

We at Jesmond have had to call on 35's and all age too often as well as play injured players which is frustrating and is the case this weekend too. We're not after outright reserve graders as when (and if) we get most available it just mean someone else misses a game, however if he has ability to play or at the very least push for a first grade spot he is welcome to attend training tonight at Heaton Park, 6.15 - 8pm. Really good bunch of blokes, going ok on ladder in both grades too. Also feel free to send a private message, i'll make sure I check later in day. Cheers

A big THANKS to Jesmond tonight for letting us ( Merewether ) train at their ground tonight. Jesmond park is in terrible condition and we dont want to tear it up before saturdays game v Westlakes, even though the council wet weather line has it "open" for use today. Its good to see the clubs getting on these days and im sure we can repay the favour in the future. Also was good to train under some decent lights for once.

When's the cutoff for transfers

Quote Originally Posted by a-gunners View Post
    its got to be real close !

Quote Originally Posted by a-gunners View Post

30th June is the official cut off date but with the 29th and 30th being on a weekend this year then 5pm Friday 28th is the cut off time people should be looking at.
    Last edited by newie4eva; 14-06-2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: edit

Ace send him up to raymond terrace if hes keen let me know and ill give you a number to contact 

Correction it is actually ID 2nd division. Zone premiers , new fm , nbn , etc aren't part of the interdistrict association. Sorry to steal your thunder mate.

Quote Originally Posted by thephenom View Post
    Correction it is actually ID 2nd division. Zone premiers , new fm , nbn , etc aren't part of the interdistrict association. Sorry to steal your thunder mate.
    This statement is wrong on so many levels I'm not going to bother replying how wrong you are
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    This statement is wrong on so many levels I'm not going to bother replying how wrong you are
    Agreed. I think it is best for everyone involved if we just move on from here quietly and without incident haha!

Tenambit V Uni
    Res
    3-1 Uni
    First
    4-0 Uni

Mereweather v cats
    Res 0-2
    Good win from the cats
    First goal was a lucky own goal from pressure but missed alot of chances.

Firsts 2-3
    Was a great game to watch. IMO the first goal for both teams was harsh. First for westlakes was off a free kick for a player saying "mine". This seems like bobbys pet hate as we have had it against us alot and I personally don't agree with it even if its in the rule books. The free kick was a gem tho.
    Mereweather first goal came from our keeper getting to the ball first and contact made by a mereweather player knocked it out of his hands which lead to the goal.
    IMO neither team could complain as both were harsh but it would be nice if we could go a game without these types of calls.
    As for the game it was a game of two halves. Westlakes were in control of the first half and then had to make a change in the back due to work commitments which gave them a little bit of room and mereweather were very impressive in the second half taking control of the game.
    Last edited by true waterboy; 15-06-2013 at 06:29 PM.