Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 2 Thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

2013 Zone League 2 Thread

2013 Zone League 2 Thread

Olympic Zone League 2 Information Night for Season 2013
    Wednesday Night December 5th 7pm @ The Exchange Hotel.
    Those wishing to play again this season are encouraged to come along and get info for next season also new players are most welcome to come along
    If you would like further Information you can pm me

Any clubs looking for trial games in the month of March?
    Charlestown City Blues are entered in the Solo Cup, however still looking for trials vs any teams interested for the first 2 weekends or last weekend in March.
    Please PM or contact Justin on 0421 667 431.
    Charlestown City Blues - 2013 Zone League Two
    1st Grade Grand Final Winners
    Reserve Grade Grand Final Winners

Hi,
    New to area and wanting to play ID football. Looks like Tenambit is closest for me.

Anyone from Tenambit able to advise when training starts?

HAMILTON OLYMPIC ZL2
    Training begins 6pm Monday 21st January at Johnson Park Lambton (Cnr Wyong and Orlando Roads Lambton)
    Training will be Mondays and Thursdays
    New players welcome - you can pm for further details or email vasiliosp@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    Hi,
    New to area and wanting to play ID football. Looks like Tenambit is closest for me.

Anyone from Tenambit able to advise when training starts?
    Hi Reds Forever,
    I am a current member of the Tenambit squad and assistant manager, and our training starts on the 22nd of january at 6:30 at Beryl Humble. So please feel free to come down have a run

Westlakes Wildcats FC

Training begins Tue 22 Jan, 6:30pm at Rathmines Oval. Bring boots & joggers.

Anyone interested in having a fun football year with good guys & a great club atmosphere feel free to come along and check us out!

Drop me a PM if you want further details
    OK

How's everyone looking this year?
    I'm from Tenambit recently dropped from league 1 just trying to get a feel for the comp. Played a few of the clubs when we last played in 2's but the comp looks very different since then.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky21 View Post
    How's everyone looking this year?
    I'm from Tenambit recently dropped from league 1 just trying to get a feel for the comp. Played a few of the clubs when we last played in 2's but the comp looks very different since then.
    I've heard that a few tenambit 1st graders have moved to bero ZL3?
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaye#4 View Post
    I've heard that a few tenambit 1st graders have moved to bero ZL3?
    We lost a fair few from our res grade and third grade and a handful from first but not enough to worry us. we will still be strong and hopefully challenge for a top four spot.

Jesmond Rams FC will commence training Tue Feb 5, 6pm. First 2 weeks will be Tue only before moving to Tue/Thu for remainder of pre season and the season itself. Training will remain @ Heaton Park. We've made application to move to Jesmond Park for matches. All existing players welcome, as is any player looking for a new club. Really good bunch of blokes who get along fantastically. We have all age teams as a possibility for anyone who doesn't make the squad. Coach Mick Coates on 0412 449 333 for any questions.

Stat cup draw is out. Who is confident they will get up in round one. Other then my clubs result il be interested in seeing Hamilton Olympic result V Bero as the Bero has quite a number of ex team mates.

Stat cup draw is out. Who is confident they will get up in round one. Other then my clubs result il be interested in seeing Hamilton Olympic result V Bero as the Bero has quite a number of ex team mates.
    Very keen for Mussy vs. Bellbird generally a match that has a bit of fire in it and can be hard to predict a winner. Apart from Bellbird getting a bit of a flogging at Muswellbrook last season, matces are generally pretty even.

Quote Originally Posted by TXK View Post
    Very keen for Mussy vs. Bellbird generally a match that has a bit of fire in it and can be hard to predict a winner. Apart from Bellbird getting a bit of a flogging at Muswellbrook last season, matces are generally pretty even.
    That will be an interesting fixture as they both in this league might have to get out to that game and do some scouting for up comin games lol. I remember Bellbird were a decent team when we last played them (going back 3 years now) but I'm yet to have the privlidge of a mussy road trip. so hopefully its not on the same day as my own team.

hi guys , iam led to believe that medowie have folded and will not be playing zone league football this year.

Quote Originally Posted by shark attack View Post
    hi guys , iam led to believe that medowie have folded and will not be playing zone league football this year.
    Really we have them in a trial on the 3rd of march and were still under the impression they were playing in our comp. Bugger better talk with my club. If true is there a ZL3 team coming up??

Really we have them in a trial on the 3rd of march and were still under the impression they were playing in our comp. Bugger better talk with my club. If true is there a ZL3 team coming up??
    oh its true , straight form there coach and playing staff , we also had them for a trial.

oh its true , straight form there coach and playing staff , we also had them for a trial.
    Thanks for the heads up. I better get onto my club to make other arrangements then. cheers.

Thanks for the heads up. I better get onto my club to make other arrangements then. cheers.
    maybe we can have trial with you guys since were both in the spot , come back to me dates for a trial , see how we go , we have at least 5 trials , should say 4 now medowie are gone.

maybe we can have trial with you guys since were both in the spot , come back to me dates for a trial , see how we go , we have at least 5 trials , should say 4 now medowie are gone.
    Il talk to coaching staff tonight and il get our manager to contact u. PM ur details and we will be in touch whether or not we can organise something. cheers.