Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1248

Thread: 2013 Zone League 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sutho View Post
    Youaskedforit you called me a clown on this forum for pointing out some of the history of clubs you have been involved with! time to fess up and be a man.
    Another joke of a comment, but not even going to ask what you are talking about, cause you are not worth my time !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sutho View Post
    What a stupid remark! maybe your team should try apologizing rather than belittle-ling a club's Old Boy Day. Stocko lost money, plus food wastage, and had a ceremonial day ruined by a club with no players run by a committee with NFI! trono should be financially compensating Stocko so that Stockton is not disadvantaged by this fiasco. Stocko didn't ruin old boys day!!!! trono - disgraceful- go back to all age!
    Sutho, do agree with you here for a change, there is no excuse for belittling Stocktons old boys day through comments, i know alot of boys who were all stags that went to play for Stockton in the NBN days, and any player that still gets recognised by their club after hard work, both on and off the field deserve a better situation for old boys day, apologies.

Are stocko taking it further? Can they somehow recover funds lost from food wastage and stuff, and will toronto be fined (or pay for it)? Is there some sort of ruling for this kind of scenario?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by shark attack View Post
    to the toronto boys who tried to make a game of it thank you , as far as i am concerned toronto is a poorly run club not only did they show up short of players the didnt even have any coaching staff at the ground , the only guy there for them ( if you call him a coach ) spent most of his time at the beer tent , were was you youaskforit you didnt even have the balls to ring stockton to let stockton know you were going be stuggling for numbers so just maybe we could of filled the day in a given the bumper crowd at corroba oval that were so disapointed , toronto is just a *uckin* disgrace , there is only 1 thing is this world thats lower than your club and thats a snails arse hole , its time the federation started fining clubs hard who forfeit games , rest assured toronto dont cry about your numbers , we have all been in your spot somewhere along the lines but i would never never forfeit a game let alone at an old boys day which you spastics had plenty of notice about this day , toronto go back to your hole were you came from your a disgrace to this competition , teams like you make our comp look bad.
    Now this will get me going, how dare you accuse me for having no balls, maybe we will sort that situation out at a later date.....

1/ Most importantly, apologies to the stockton club for how the day turned out, and to noones fault but Toronto.
    2/ I am just as dissapointed in what has happened at Toronto this year, as we were full of hope and glitter at the start of the year, drawing W/Lakes and beating Morisset, there is no excuse for all of a sudden especially the last half of the season for dwindling numbers, i have to wonder if things may have been different had we been in semi final positions, which is nothing but a disgrace.
    3/This team was started for local blokes, who could not play at Lyall Peacock while certain people were involved down there, and it was a chance of a fresh new bweginning, under the junior banner where they have been a great help.
    4/ These players have not only embarrased the club, but also myself.
    5/ As if i have to answer to you SA, but i was busy with a personal family sickness for the day, so you sir can GGF.
    6/ If i had 20 pairs of boots i would have played,( if family member wasnt crook ), unfortunately all i can do was done, numerous texts all week and sat morning, as far as i was aware i had 21 players coming, so yes short on numbers but more then enough to get through the day.
    7/ Apologies to the 6/7 blokes who did turn up, and joined the club at the start of the year thinking it would be great, unfortunately their mates have let them down ... NOT ME.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Are stocko taking it further? Can they somehow recover funds lost from food wastage and stuff, and will toronto be fined (or pay for it)? Is there some sort of ruling for this kind of scenario?
    Youre kidding arent you mate ? Really, theres food wastage after most home games, do they charge the visiting team for leftover food ?

I have apologised, all i can do, but im not the one pulling on the boots, as i said if i had twenty pairs of boots and could walk let alone run i would have played for all of them.

I'm not having a go at you personally, I'm just asking if stocko has plans to ask about reimbursement. There IS leftovers after every game - but not the biggest game of the year when the opposition brings sfa people to it amount of leftovers. If I were stocko I'd be feeling hugely let down and to be totally honest I'd be asking the question of the federation. I'm under the understanding that if clubs forfeit they are fined - is that usually just the amount to pay for the refs, or is this scenario taken into account?
    OK

Wherever anyone was. It was still one of the lowlights of the year. Rather embarrassing to be honest

Anyways who gives a ****. We have moved on. Plenty of people had a good catch up. Some older fellas strapped on the boots. Plenty of beers were drank and we had a busy day in the canteen. We won't forget what happened. But will move on

Quote Originally Posted by Youaskedforit View Post
    Now this will get me going, how dare you accuse me for having no balls, maybe we will sort that situation out at a later date.....

1/ Most importantly, apologies to the stockton club for how the day turned out, and to noones fault but Toronto.
    2/ I am just as dissapointed in what has happened at Toronto this year, as we were full of hope and glitter at the start of the year, drawing W/Lakes and beating Morisset, there is no excuse for all of a sudden especially the last half of the season for dwindling numbers, i have to wonder if things may have been different had we been in semi final positions, which is nothing but a disgrace.
    3/This team was started for local blokes, who could not play at Lyall Peacock while certain people were involved down there, and it was a chance of a fresh new bweginning, under the junior banner where they have been a great help.
    5/ As if i have to answer to you SA, but i was busy with a personal family sickness for the day, so you sir can GGF.
    6/ If i had 20 pairs of boots i would have played,( if family member wasnt crook ), unfortunately all i can do was done, numerous texts all week and sat morning, as far as i was aware i had 21 players coming, so yes short on numbers but more then enough to get through the day.
    7/ Apologies to the 6/7 blokes who did turn up, and joined the club at the start of the year thinking it would be great, unfortunately their mates have let them down ... NOT ME.
    Haha sort it out later haha. Lets have a coaches punch on inbetween ressies and 1st on GF day. Goose!

Quote Originally Posted by Youaskedforit View Post

so who recruited them? and why enter ID when you had all age? makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Wherever anyone was. It was still one of the lowlights of the year. Rather embarrassing to be honest
    Agreed

Good luck everyone in their catch up games. When you guys are kicking off the stocko golf day will probably be teeing off at the 15th and on our 400th beer haha.

Would of invited Toronto but probably wouldn't of shown up anyways

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    Would of invited Toronto but probably wouldn't of shown up anyways
    They would have shown, it's the weekend

I'm told:
    Gog v bero
    Res: 1-3
    1st: 1-2 HT

Gog vs bero
    Res 1-3
    First 1-4

Tough game, closer than the scoreline reflects.

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    Tough game, closer than the scoreline reflects.
    Was definitely a battle out there...between the wind and the rock hard pitch made it difficult to play much decent football...

We did have one casualty for the day with the bloke from ressies having a fractured elbow!

bero keeper made one save all game and your goal was from a very suspect penalty!the dungog keeper making the best double save ive seen all year!very hard to play football on that pitch!credit to dungog though for not giving in to the final whistle!and no hot water wasnt much fun showering after the game!

any other results over the weekend?

Yeh pitch is an absolute nightmare.

Bero keeper did make a good save from a free kick and we also hit the crossbar/post.

Yeh our poor keeper made that great double save then got done by the old perfectly positioned cross come shot just to cap it all off haha.