Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1248

Thread: 2013 Zone League 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Wow I must have been ****ed up that night then. Sorry ill remember not to have so many cokes and red frogs makes me see things. Fully apologise...
    Don't ever mix red frogs and fizzy drinks together. 😜 Can see things that are not there....

Thanks for advice mum

Doesn't cookers have a catch up against Kurri next weekend? Then play stocko in the last? Dungog have bero then simba in the next two weeks.
    Yeah cooks and Simba both still to play kurri. Last rd is us v Simba and cooks v stocko.
    Dungog need atleast 1 point from bero if cooks and Simba get wins against kurri. We must then beat Simba.
    So frustrating not being a part of today's game, I won't be lining up against bero.

Thanks for advice mum
    🙅🙅🙅

Quote Originally Posted by ManUTDSupporter View Post
    Yeah cooks and Simba both still to play kurri. Last rd is us v Simba and cooks v stocko.
    Dungog need atleast 1 point from bero if cooks and Simba get wins against kurri. We must then beat Simba.
    So frustrating not being a part of today's game, I won't be lining up against bero.
    Common BJ we did you boys a favour last year to get yas into the finals. Least you could do is hobble out the get a scrappy goal and park the bus against bero. Return the favour haha

That sounds about right. Sorry my poor analysis. Was distracted with a flat tyre this evening and to top it off the spare tyre was flat too. At the end of the day it seems like Dungog have the control of the finals series in their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by front2 View Post
    That sounds about right. Sorry my poor analysis. Was distracted with a flat tyre this evening and to top it off the spare tyre was flat too. At the end of the day it seems like Dungog have the control of the finals series in their hands.
    If u don't beat mayfield, u don't deserve to play finals football...

Heskey, Pretty sure these stocko boys who show up on old boys day include members from the glory days of Stockton Soccer from NBN and NEWFM, young guys who have left stocko for current NBN sides, last year even had a former stocko player who trialed with Manchester United.

The grade isn't the point here. It was a disgrace to our sponsors and the people of Stockton to show up to watch some football and get 15 minutes of football against 7 players. That's f#cked.

As for the ZPL3 comment, who cares what grade it is. This is our club and we want to provide something back to those who've played before us, to the community and make it something more than Saturday afternoon football. All clubs should strive to improve and engage their community and embrace their history, no matter what grade you play.

does this mean your out for the all stars game aswel???

Quote Originally Posted by whANTite View Post
    If u don't beat mayfield, u don't deserve to play finals football...
    Bahahaha yes because one game where the boys couldn't put 1v1s, 2 open goals and numerous chances away, means we don't deserve to be there. Last time i checked its based on the whole year.
    Sorry Wilso its not looking good. Got a massive lump on top of my ankle( something not right there), huge amounts of bruising on the right and random sharp pains up my leg.
    Kurri is looking like my last game last weekend.
    What's was the Simba v cooks score?

Quote Originally Posted by Heskey View Post
    #ZPL3 Old Boys day is hardly a real old boys day. Bunch of overweight players not good enough to make NBN or NEWFM
    I wish some of the older fellas that played in yesterday's friendly read this comment. You've got zero ****in idea

Quote Originally Posted by shark attack View Post
    to the toronto boys who tried to make a game of it thank you , as far as i am concerned toronto is a poorly run club not only did they show up short of players the didnt even have any coaching staff at the ground , the only guy there for them ( if you call him a coach ) spent most of his time at the beer tent , were was you youaskforit you didnt even have the balls to ring stockton to let stockton know you were going be stuggling for numbers so just maybe we could of filled the day in a given the bumper crowd at corroba oval that were so disapointed , toronto is just a *uckin* disgrace , there is only 1 thing is this world thats lower than your club and thats a snails arse hole , its time the federation started fining clubs hard who forfeit games , rest assured toronto dont cry about your numbers , we have all been in your spot somewhere along the lines but i would never never forfeit a game let alone at an old boys day which you spastics had plenty of notice about this day , toronto go back to your hole were you came from your a disgrace to this competition , teams like you make our comp look bad.
    Youaskedforit you called me a clown on this forum for pointing out some of the history of clubs you have been involved with! time to fess up and be a man.

Firstly, whoever made the comment mocking an old boys day is an idiot. Have some respect and/or learn some history

Secondly, 7 players showing up to an oppositions old boys day is an insult.

I hope stocko have a sponsor pub and I hope they were happy with the turnout
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Heskey View Post
    #ZPL3 Old Boys day is hardly a real old boys day. Bunch of overweight players not good enough to make NBN or NEWFM
    What a stupid remark! maybe your team should try apologizing rather than belittle-ling a club's Old Boy Day. Stocko lost money, plus food wastage, and had a ceremonial day ruined by a club with no players run by a committee with NFI! trono should be financially compensating Stocko so that Stockton is not disadvantaged by this fiasco. Stocko didn't ruin old boys day!!!! trono - disgraceful- go back to all age!

Quote Originally Posted by dizz23 View Post
    Heskey, Pretty sure these stocko boys who show up on old boys day include members from the glory days of Stockton Soccer from NBN and NEWFM, young guys who have left stocko for current NBN sides, last year even had a former stocko player who trialed with Manchester United.

The grade isn't the point here. It was a disgrace to our sponsors and the people of Stockton to show up to watch some football and get 15 minutes of football against 7 players. That's f#cked.

As for the ZPL3 comment, who cares what grade it is. This is our club and we want to provide something back to those who've played before us, to the community and make it something more than Saturday afternoon football. All clubs should strive to improve and engage their community and embrace their history, no matter what grade you play.
    Especially when the plan was 'to play 10 mins of first grade then someone 'get inured' so they only had 6 and had to forfeit.
    Absolute disgrace. Would rather them not have shown up. Piss weak effort. I worked my ass off for the last month to make old boys a big day for Stockton (many of which are former or current nbn players and competed in a state league grand final with the sharks heskey you idiot) only to have it ruined by a disgraceful act like that is a ****in embarrassment.

In a lighter note the true community spirit was shown when a bunch of supporters and ex players wacked a shirt on and got out to give first grade a run. Many a hand ball, illegal tackles and beers were spilt. But not a single person left and everyone had a laugh. We've always been up against it to start something like we have but having that showed why each week we turn up to play the game we love

Some of the Toronto IDs couldn't play stocko because they were at stags old boys day

So they have 10 players cause other blokes were else where? Disgrace use all should retire

My season is officially over, all the best to the teams who play finals football. Ps No# 8 kurri, you're a F&@kwit

Quote Originally Posted by sutho View Post
    Some of the Toronto IDs couldn't play stocko because they were at stags old boys day
    Have been indisposed for a few days, so i will start with this ill informed joke, as the rest of the posts have alot of merit...

Sutho, dont know or care who you are, but i can assure you there were no ID"S at stags old boys day, they wont set foot in there with current hierarchy.

The players you may have been misinformed about are from the O35 teams that have filled in for us throughout the year, and there was SFA of them there as well, so get your facts right.