Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1248

Thread: 2013 Zone League 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BB2300 View Post
    Haha sulking! I had a wedding to go to at 4pm. Haha I take defeat very well. All in all it's just a game
    Obviously not enough time to have a shower so u show up to the reception stinking of defeat....

Quote Originally Posted by controlzone View Post
    C bullshit above....
    How is that bullshit? Yeah he may have been wrong in his prediction but had we not have slipped up against a team we had beaten 10-2 over the season we would have wrapped up the CS. Hardly calls for bullshit.

Yea there is a lot of talk on here. That's what a forums for. If you didn't all love reading it you wouldn't be on here. If you don't like bullshit a forum is not the place for you in any of these threads. Bullshit I'm sure is a requirement of this site. So what if some people talk more than other. Some sometimes too much others not enough in soups case (congrats on Your first post).

Yeah we at Stocko are disappointed to miss out on a minor premiership and a club championship in one weekend. We had our slips and obviously didn't deserve it. Stocko obviously always a bridesmaid after the same thing last year. That takes nothing away from bero massive congratulations to come into the comp set up a new team and do so well (even if it was a side of zl1 players =p). Good on them. I was the first one to congratulate Bowey and neally cause I've been in their position and I know how hard it is to do what they have done this year regardless of what has happened on the field. Good luck to them next year in zl2 if all goes to plan for them. All my life I've always disliked bero but this year I've come to know a few of them and they are top blokes. Very similar to us. A Stocko without a beach if I may. I hope they kill it next year in league 2.
    Would love to see NF see that these comps have some seriously unevenness across them and send an olive branch of promotion our way as well but only time will tell.
    But we will soldier and do our best to fight for what we can. A grand final spot then a win hopefully. Surely you can begrudge us of that. And I'm sure everyone would agree that would be the ultimate grand final and would be one to watch! See ya there namwob!

Cue the Stocko haters

Quote Originally Posted by Soup View Post
    Can agree with ya there on that one, and i think we all know which particular team it generally comes from!
    IMO the bullshit is evenly spread amongst all teams. I mean hell even Dennis from simba gets their average up on the shit talking lol

Obviously not enough time to have a shower so u show up to the reception stinking of defeat....
    Last time I checked a 2-2 scoreline equated to a draw. But I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    IMO the bullshit is evenly spread amongst all teams. I mean hell even Dennis from simba gets their average up on the shit talking lol
    Wish stokoRdabomb would come and stick up for us!

Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    How is that bullshit? Yeah he may have been wrong in his prediction but had we not have slipped up against a team we had beaten 10-2 over the season we would have wrapped up the CS. Hardly calls for bullshit.

Yea there is a lot of talk on here. That's what a forums for. If you didn't all love reading it you wouldn't be on here. If you don't like bullshit a forum is not the place for you in any of these threads. Bullshit I'm sure is a requirement of this site. So what if some people talk more than other. Some sometimes too much others not enough in soups case (congrats on Your first post).

Yeah we at Stocko are disappointed to miss out on a minor premiership and a club championship in one weekend. We had our slips and obviously didn't deserve it. Stocko obviously always a bridesmaid after the same thing last year. That takes nothing away from bero massive congratulations to come into the comp set up a new team and do so well (even if it was a side of zl1 players =p). Good on them. I was the first one to congratulate Bowey and neally cause I've been in their position and I know how hard it is to do what they have done this year regardless of what has happened on the field. Good luck to them next year in zl2 if all goes to plan for them. All my life I've always disliked bero but this year I've come to know a few of them and they are top blokes. Very similar to us. A Stocko without a beach if I may. I hope they kill it next year in league 2.
    Would love to see NF see that these comps have some seriously unevenness across them and send an olive branch of promotion our way as well but only time will tell.
    But we will soldier and do our best to fight for what we can. A grand final spot then a win hopefully. Surely you can begrudge us of that. And I'm sure everyone would agree that would be the ultimate grand final and would be one to watch! See ya there namwob!

Cue the Stocko haters
    Them bero blokes must have done well with only zl1 players you lot had newfm and nbn right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Last time I checked a 2-2 scoreline equated to a draw. But I could be wrong
    2-2. Who cares... Bero 43. Stoko 40..

Quote Originally Posted by Aintnobodygottimeforthat View Post
    Them bero blokes must have done well with only zl1 players you lot had newfm and nbn right?
    Haha that's why I congratulated them

What position do you play controlzone?
    Grade?

What position do you play controlzone?
    Grade?
    Does it really matter? R u going to show ur toughness next round...

It's quite obvious I play for the premiers....

It will make for an interesting game in reserve grade. My boys in 1st will be out to finish off strong before semi finals kick off.
    I would think stocko will rap up the club championship too this week, huge effort!
    Congrats to cookers, berro and simba for also getting both teams into the semi's.
    I was really hoping this would be the case. Grasping at straws and willing the only season proper trophy that may come our way early this week, although premature was warranted. Apologies to Berro they have persisted throughout and ignored our arrogance. Hopefully the federation will wake up to themselves and promote the two best sides this year, instead of one. Guess time will tell it is a real pity that winning win the GF means nothing in the whole scheme of things though. Still possibly grasping at straws?

I realize who you play for fella.
    That's why I asked position not club.
    Toughness as you call it will be brought but I call it passion.

I realize who you play for fella.
    That's why I asked position not club.
    Toughness as you call it will be brought but I call it passion.
    Straws... Grasp at them!!

Pussy

Pussy
    Meow....

U talk smack all year and what do u walk away with???

NOTHING......

2 teams may deserve to go up but in id2s only one team deserves to go down so i cant see 2 teams gettibg relegated unless they didnt think they could compete so sorry to say but only 1 up 1 down

Quote Originally Posted by a-gunners View Post
    2 teams may deserve to go up but in id2s only one team deserves to go down so i cant see 2 teams gettibg relegated unless they didnt think they could compete so sorry to say but only 1 up 1 down
    Correct... One team deserves promotion. We know all who that is...

Shhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Shhhhhhhh
    Shhhhhhhhhh.....

The less the said the better....

Shhhhhhh......

Tronnnnnooo!