Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ManUTDSupporter View Post
    No sour Grapes here mate, Win or lose we were stoked with last year. Came through late knocking over the Premiers to make the semi's and then beating them again to get through to the Final.
    Just thought BB2230 comments were not needed, saying Kurri were rubbish and what ever else he threw out there with!
    And Wilso8948 - if you don't what added pressure why is there fellas near the beginning of the thread constantly saying you guys have lots of nbn players etc, along with every match report on here or other division, stating you guys either should of won by much more, they only scored because of a error in our defence or that on another day (when you lost) stocko would have won it. I can understand teams have off days, but you guys claim it every game and then you say you don't want added pressure? Anywho good luck to all teams this wkd, Stockton chat out. enjoy the beers and definitely a big game at Corroba oval
    You saying that Stocko is the only team on the forum that gives biased match reports :\ surely not.
    If we give a report that may be lopsided toward us maybe it's because we feel we had played extremely well and done enough to win one of these said games. Is there something wrong with that? Us almost achieving what we had set out to do. Having said that we have had a very strong pre season. Not to say it guarantees success for the season but we have matched if not beaten a lot of teams in divisions much better than us so we are happy with ourselves and where we are heading. For some reason you take that as cockiness. I'm sorry you see it that way. We just believe in what we have created and what we do.
    As for all these state league players we have signed. Do you really think state league players are going to come and play id3s instead of getting paid to play? Clearly it was said in jest and I feel your pessimism has clouded your judgement of us again. If you really think nbn players would rather Stockton just because we said so you're a little gullible.
    Next thing you will believe that we have stocko boys Tom smart on our coaching stuff, Chris Berlin on a pre contract for 2014 and Luke Stawski training with us. or do we?

No sour Grapes here mate, Win or lose we were stoked with last year. Came through late knocking over the Premiers to make the semi's and then beating them again to get through to the Final.
    Just thought BB2230 comments were not needed, saying Kurri were rubbish and what ever else he threw out there with!
    And Wilso8948 - if you don't what added pressure why is there fellas near the beginning of the thread constantly saying you guys have lots of nbn players etc, along with every match report on here or other division, stating you guys either should of won by much more, they only scored because of a error in our defence or that on another day (when you lost) stocko would have won it. I can understand teams have off days, but you guys claim it every game and then you say you don't want added pressure? Anywho good luck to all teams this wkd, Stockton chat out. enjoy the beers and definitely a big game at Corroba oval
    Because that's what has happened in each game.. U forget to mention when we say we were out played by kotara or outplayed by medowie and extremely lucky to come away with the win. And everyone has been talking each other up. Hence why u came on here and raved about your new club shirts and how it'll make u a better team. I don't care your original post about everyone hating on us and cheering against us in the grand final were not warranted. To say that just points out the kind of person u are. Keep it to do with football and leave the personal attacks out of it

Quote Originally Posted by rolo View Post
    You saying that Stocko is the only team on the forum that gives biased match reports :\ surely not.
    If we give a report that may be lopsided toward us maybe it's because we feel we had played extremely well and done enough to win one of these said games. Is there something wrong with that? Us almost achieving what we had set out to do. Having said that we have had a very strong pre season. Not to say it guarantees success for the season but we have matched if not beaten a lot of teams in divisions much better than us so we are happy with ourselves and where we are heading. For some reason you take that as cockiness. I'm sorry you see it that way. We just believe in what we have created and what we do.
    As for all these state league players we have signed. Do you really think state league players are going to come and play id3s instead of getting paid to play? Clearly it was said in jest and I feel your pessimism has clouded your judgement of us again. If you really think nbn players would rather Stockton just because we said so you're a little gullible.
    Next thing you will believe that we have stocko boys Tom smart on our coaching stuff, Chris Berlin on a pre contract for 2014 and Luke Stawski training with us. or do we?
    Lol the wee Waa brawler

Mate I think the difference is I see it every year from you guys. If i was new on here, i probably wouldn't know any different.
    Sorry mate the names listed don't mean anything to me, don't follow it.
    Any way had enough talking about Stockton. All the best for the wkd!

Dungog will hopefully sneak a win this wkd, but i think rd 3 will definitely be where we hopefully hit full steam ahead! Not because of the new warm up jersies though
    Last edited by ManUTDSupporter; 19-04-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Any news Rolo? Copped a fair bit of rain I heard!!

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Don't think we will call it off till late mate. Stocko is normally pretty good in the rain we just need it to ease off which it seems to be doing. Ill keep you posted

Yeah suppose to ease off, from last years experience, how does the tech oval ( simbas ground ) go in the wet ? Id imagine gets very wet pretty quick ?

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Should be right to go mate. Few wet patches but we have plenty of sand close by that can solve that problem

Should be right to go mate. Few wet patches but we have plenty of sand close by that can solve that problem
    That's good news itching for a game of football.

Quote Originally Posted by Youaskedforit View Post
    Yeah suppose to ease off, from last years experience, how does the tech oval ( simbas ground ) go in the wet ? Id imagine gets very wet pretty quick ?
    Mate it gets wet pretty quick. Next to the storm water drain and also they have no grass coverage inside box where the keeper stands so I imagine that pools up pretty quick. Also lets just say they aren't the best organised club

Wet weather line says only three grounds called off ?

athletic track, king park and jesmond park

Dungog v kurri at Dungog is definitely ON

Toronto will be turning up at simba at least, see what the ref says, hope it goes ahead.

Simba v Toronto Awaba is now postponed

Any games on today??
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Dungog v kurri is still on

Dungog v kurri is still on
    Im keen to watch some football, but not THAT keen...
    Any newcastle grounds open?
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Stocko v bero rescheduled to Tuesday night

Dungog v kurri
    Res: 1 - 1
    Firsts: 5 - 2
    Ressies for Dungog missed chances early and couldn't play like they did last week. Bit o well kurri were unlucky late:
    Firsts: wow, like bero said last about themselves, we were ordinary at best. Very wet and was a terrible game. Last 15 Dungog put a couple away and played a bit better. Both teams had a lot of chances from mistakes, but yeah terrible at best lol showed we can score though

Mayfield Jnrs v Cooks Hill
    I only know Res so far: 0 all
    and 1st grade DID play.

Text just in.
    Mayfield 0 Cooks Hill 2
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 20-04-2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: score update