Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 3 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Think you'll find the sharks are tanambit namwob99
    Lol yeah mate I played the last 5 years at Tenambit!!

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Beresfield United play in 1's and Beresfield Football Club play in 3's. Seniors and Juniors simply put.
    i used to play juniors at bero for 7 years, since when did they move upto zl3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedMexican View Post
    i used to play juniors at bero for 7 years, since when did they move upto zl3 ?
    First season will be 2013.

hello all
    i reckon mayfield may sneek under everyones radar in 2013
    they improved last year playing some good football in most of their games but no cigar
    the coaching staff were able to get something extra out of the younger players and, sprinkled with last year's experienced players along with some good signings may surprise...

demon
    Quote Originally Posted by delo View Post
    hello all
    i reckon mayfield may sneek under everyones radar in 2013
    they improved last year playing some good football in most of their games but no cigar
    the coaching staff were able to get something extra out of the younger players and, sprinkled with last year's experienced players along with some good signings may surprise...
    Is there any close ties between the ZPL and ID3 sides in the club or do oyu guys each pretty much go your own seperate ways? It seems we have so few clubs willing to operate 2 senior divisions and actually work togther at all.

Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    Is there any close ties between the ZPL and ID3 sides in the club or do oyu guys each pretty much go your own seperate ways? It seems we have so few clubs willing to operate 2 senior divisions and actually work togther at all.
    no real connection at all
    we know of each other but thats about it

delo

Stockton Sharks are having a meet and greet BBQ and kickabout this Sunday the 20th, 5 dollar gets you BBQ feed 2 dollar beers and 1 dollar softies, and a chat after it for what's install for the year I.e rego, when training starts and trials. Looks to be another great year for the Sharkies looking to defend their crown.

I'm not associated with the club but just a supporter for anyone interested, I can however get you in contact with the man behind the team
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Stockton Sharks are having a meet and greet BBQ and kickabout this Sunday the 20th, 5 dollar gets you BBQ feed 2 dollar beers and 1 dollar softies, and a chat after it for what's install for the year I.e rego, when training starts and trials. Looks to be another great year for the Sharkies looking to defend their crown.

I'm not associated with the club but just a supporter for anyone interested, I can however get you in contact with the man behind the team
    $1 softies ?
    Last edited by Youaskedforit; 17-01-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post

is there any decent signings with stocko this year buddha?

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    is there any decent signings with stocko this year buddha?
    stockton have kept all players from last year except 1 , we will be also signing up to 10 new players from zpl , new fm and nbn.

Quote Originally Posted by shark attack View Post
    stockton have kept all players from last year except 1 , we will be also signing up to 10 new players from zpl , new fm and nbn.
    And a 1st grade Wagga league player that will arrive during the middle of the season.

Newfm and nbn players
    Who are they?

Newfm and nbn players
    Who are they?
    cant release names at the moment but they are from jaffas , cooks hill , charlestown , edgeworth.

Why?

It's not who they are underneath, it's what they do on the field that will matter

cant release names at the moment but they are from jaffas , cooks hill , charlestown , edgeworth.
    surley no firstgraders though...

probs U17s lol

surley no firstgraders though...
    most of them 1st graders , cant make to 3 night training with the bigger clubs due to work commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by LINGERA View Post
    probs U17s lol
    no 17s most off these new guys are from stockton , just been playing newcastle , but stockton are up and running these guys are stating to head back home.

stockton sharks will holding a pre season comp at caroba oval this year which is all but confirmed between medowie , nelson bay and raymond terrace , dates will follow shortly which will be held on tuesday and thursday nights for 1st grade only. this will be called the north of the harbour cup and hopefully will run for years to come.