Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NEW FM League Thread

Maitland council now have a Ground Closure Procedure and Wet Weather Ground Assessment policy up on their Website. Maitland council still have fields closed after 6 days of fine weather ??? WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Maitland council now have a Ground Closure Procedure and Wet Weather Ground Assessment policy up on their Website. Maitland council still have fields closed after 6 days of fine weather ??? WTF
    Maitland Council nuff said.... wtf
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    Maitland Council nuff said.... wtf
    Yeah but they're sneaky bastards they release the ground to the clubs 2.30 Friday afternoon for them to make the decision whether to allow to play or not.

This is so they don't have to wear the criticism from mums and dads etc and if clubs open the fields and "they feel" that you have damaged the ground (and who knows what they consider damaged) they can fine the club and charge them for the repair costs.

It'll be halfway through next year by the time that all the catch up games will have been played....

Catch up game in 1st grade tomorrow night- Adamstown v Lambton. A win for Adamstown puts them 5 points behind Lambton, while a win for the Jaffas will all but wrap up the minor premiership and promotion.

With the squad they have this year, can't see lambton being competitive in nbn next year.
    With all due respect, Charlestown are another level compared to lambton and unless they make changes in the way of recruiting I can't see them staying up

pretty sure if they're good enough to be promoted they'll realise they may need to chase a couple.
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by david silva View Post
    With the squad they have this year, can't see lambton being competitive in nbn next year.
    With all due respect, Charlestown are another level compared to lambton and unless they make changes in the way of recruiting I can't see them staying up
    they would be silly not to recruit just like any other team would in saying that though pretty sure ive heard all of there current team has played nbn at some point so they are no easy beats as shown from there current stats on the table

Current Stats Wow for both U23s and 1sts...

Thornton Play Singleton this weekend at singleton, stay away rain everyone wants to play.

Can Confirm, that there was no chance that you could actually play last weekend at Thornton. Walking over the pitch last night it was still very wet. (some major upgrades are needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    they would be silly not to recruit just like any other team would in saying that though pretty sure ive heard all of there current team has played nbn at some point so they are no easy beats as shown from there current stats on the table
    If there 23s were struggling, id agree, but theyre 23s are flogging the comp, so maybe with 2-3 additions of current NBN first graders, they will finish at least mid table next year in NBN.

If they want to win the comp, recruit 11 of them like some clubs have be known to do.

Result between A'town and Lambton?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by supasub View Post
    Result between A'town and Lambton?!?!?
    Adamstown 2 def Lambton 1

Quote Originally Posted by The Manager View Post
    Adamstown 2 def Lambton 1
    Really ? Wow...................Game on !

Go the Buds.

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Really ? Wow...................Game on !
    Yeah right only 4 games left Lambton only need 7 points to win the comp unless Adamstown can turn around the 40 goals around then they would need 8 points
    Lambton seem to have a very tough run in against the bottom 3 sides (Belswans, Thornton, Singo) and cessnock.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    Yeah right only 4 games left Lambton only need 7 points to win the comp unless Adamstown can turn around the 40 goals around then they would need 8 points
    Lambton seem to have a very tough run in against the bottom 3 sides (Belswans, Thornton, Singo) and cessnock.
    Cessnock and thornton will knock them off ..... hahaha jokes

didnt catch the game but from speaking with my mate lambton played poorly qoute "worst ive seen us play" few key players missing and a few injuries during match . 2nd half dicey penalty to adamstown . quote credit to adamstown on the night we played poorly in most parts of the game and didnt deserve the points.

got to see my mate play cessnock today was a comfy 3-0 win to lambton with lambtons goal rarely under threat from what i saw lambton were a little sluggish on the park and with some better finishing could of seen the scoreline blow right out, however speaking with my mate after the match i was told 6 regular starters were missing. also told that there 23"s wrapped up the minor premiership with there win today congratulations to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    got to see my mate play cessnock today was a comfy 3-0 win to lambton with lambtons goal rarely under threat from what i saw lambton were a little sluggish on the park and with some better finishing could of seen the scoreline blow right out, however speaking with my mate after the match i was told 6 regular starters were missing. also told that there 23"s wrapped up the minor premiership with there win today congratulations to them.
    Congrats to Lambton U/23's, worth noting Lambton U/23's need three more goals to crack 100 goals for the season. Surely that would be some sort of record.

Today's matches between Adamstown and Belmont Swansea at Adamstown Oval have been called off due to overnight rain