Page 160 of 178 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    There is no way to verify this but I am sure if the result was the same today but City had played 3, Liverpool* had played 5, the comment probably would have been along the lines of Liverpool* have been too overworked in a short period.
    You just get back to the Arsenal thread, buddy..
    Mr Baggins needs some comforting after SB's boys got a win this morning..

Nick Pope.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Nick Pope.
    Please put the rest of our fanbase out of its misery this week and absolutely thump us. No more silly aspirations of European football next year, no more hopes of FA cup final win, force the board to gut the squad and start again. We need it long term.

Please, Luiz will be in the backline. Just give us the ball and wait for us to pass it to you right in front of goal ready to put it in the back of the net.

K Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Please put the rest of our fanbase out of its misery this week and absolutely thump us. No more silly aspirations of European football next year, no more hopes of FA cup final win, force the board to gut the squad and start again. We need it long term.

Please, Luiz will be in the backline. Just give us the ball and wait for us to pass it to you right in front of goal ready to put it in the back of the net.

K Thanks.
    Ffs.
    You’ve pissed off the Gods now. We are still a chance of the highest points total.
    Enjoy your 90th minute winner.

Ffs.
    You’ve pissed off the Gods now. We are still a chance of the highest points total.
    Enjoy your 90th minute winner.
    Nah, we don't score late winners. We score early and then give up games. We've dropped 21 points from winning positions this year. We are basically a charity at this point for tax purposes.

The best stat I found is that since Arteta arrived we've only won 1 game when an opponent has scored. (W1, D5, L5). So if you guys score (very likely) we almost certainly won't win.

Just make sure it's a heavy loss and I'll be happy.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Thanks for the curse, Mr Baggins..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Thanks for the curse, Mr Baggins..
    I just realised that any result other than a draw could be a positive for me. Good times.

Thanks Frodo.

Thanks Frodo.
    I have no words. I don't know how that all happened the way it did.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    wheels are falling off, Liverpool to lose every game next season, relegation and death inevitable etc etc

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    looking through all the trophy celebration videos is brilliant obviously but it's worth looking back on this - Klopp's first press conference as Liverpool manager

"I don't want to say we have to wait the next twenty years and when I am sit here again and I know when I am sit here in four years, I know we have one title in this time, I am pretty sure"

skip to 22:30 or so

Love Klopp. Remember watching Dortmund and always noticed the crazy coach celebrating more than players with each goal. Was great to watch that team he assembled.

Best thing to happen to Liverpool for some time.

Some things I loved about the game/ celebrations.
    1. Klopp celebrating Firminos goal at Anfield to break the drought. He was genuinely so pleased for him.
    2. His outfit at the ceremony.
    3. Klopp celebrating his coaching staff, then encouraging them to all cheer each of the non-medal players to make that moment special. Fast forward 10 minutes when you’ve got Wijnaldum and Mane taking their videos and whatever more worried about that, Klopp is still in the corner cheering and celebrating each player.
    4. When everyone’s having a go lifting the trophy, VVD pushes through the crowd to find Klopp and has to drag him to the trophy

He is very selfless and focussed on player well being and I think that ceremony embodies how much the players respond to him and respect him. It’ll be a sad day when he leaves. There’s not many like him.

Why was your coaching bench carrying on and laughing during the free kick. Bad sportsmen ship. Glad Frank told them where to go

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Why was your coaching bench carrying on and laughing during the free kick. Bad sportsmen ship. Glad Frank told them where to go
    I think you will find, that it was Frank p!ssing and moaning that it wasn't a free kick.. Was told to sit down, then he arced up..
    He played it down as nothing after the game.
    (Or at least, thats the report I've read about the "incident")

I think you will find, that it was Frank p!ssing and moaning that it wasn't a free kick.. Was told to sit down, then he arced up..
    He played it down as nothing after the game.
    (Or at least, thats the report I've read about the "incident")
    It wasn't a free kick though. Frank even said it was poor form from whoever was carrying on

It wasn't a free kick though. Frank even said it was poor form from whoever was carrying on
    Well, if Frank said it.....

Anyway, its done now. Lets focus our anger and hatred towards the gypos tonight.

C’mon Stanny, took me a google search and 4 articles the answer that question.

Lampard was pissed about the free kick. (Which you kind of agreed that it’s a foul now, in the Chelsea thread). Lampard made some comments to the Liverpool bench regarding the incident. Assistant coach and Lampard exchanged words.

Liverpool score with a great free kick. Klopp smiles because he just saw a great free kick, bench celebrate. Klopp asked the bench to stop celebrating.

Seems like normal football incident to me. Don’t need to claim it’s bad sportsmanship or disrespectful.

Lampards comments were made immediately after the game Both coaches played down the incident after the game.
    Even the commentators agreed that “when Lampard sees the replays, I think he’ll understand why that was given” “live, I thought it was a fair tackle, and I thought it was very harsh, however these replays clearly show contact with the player, yes he gets the ball, but also the player”.

Jeez Stanny, just got to take your L, lmao. Not everyone is good enough to beat Liverpool post Covid. I mean, has anyone beaten them since we came back on the 6th July (post Covid break friendlies don't count)? I can't even remember...

More importantly..

What was with the sunnies during the celebration? I was about to turn the stream off and Bon told me to check them out. I know Arsenal have some questionable styles on display sometimes on the gram, so not throwing stones in glass houses, but those shades in dark stadium were a bit funny weren't they?

Made more sense during the quality fireworks display happening across the street during the game. That was fairly impressive to be honest.

Well, if Frank said it.....

Anyway, its done now. Lets focus our anger and hatred towards the gypos tonight.
    **** the gypos agreed