Page 101 of 178 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Juve can eat a bag and can can on with Can.

Banned
    Got to love Nike putting up a post welcoming Coutinho to the Nou Camp and offering Coutinho personalised Barca kits on sale until Jan 6th

Wonder how they know what's going on ??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Got to love Nike putting up a post welcoming Coutinho to the Nou Camp and offering Coutinho personalised Barca kits on sale until Jan 6th

Wonder how they know what's going on ??
    Or it's Barca doing what Barca always do in transfer negotiations using little tactics like this. You only have to look out how they use Mundo in their past negotiations to know this is nothing unusual. Real are doing the same thing with Marca and Adidas to unsettle Harry Kane and his agents.

Welcome to Mod€rn Fooba££.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

kuntz.

Sing along....ya dont make friends with Salah

Thanks for the 5 years Coutinho.
    Amazing player. Destined for big things. Shame he didn’t get to achieve those things with us.
    Hopefully he does well and him and Suarez can link up again to success.

I don’t know what the incentive is for players wanting to go there. There’s not too much of a challenge is there??
    League wise, I’d argue that the EPL is one of the most competitive (maybe with exception of Calcio A) leagues in the world.
    Same with the likes of PSG, Bayern, PSV, Gala, etc. these teams are pretty much locked in a 2-3 way battle for their domestic title each year, the only real challenge is champions league. And even then 4 out of 13 potential games probabaly aren’t that intense. What’s the motivation?
    Is it better to be a star player in an average (comparatively) team, or another player in a superstar team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Amazing player. Destined for big things. Shame he didn’t get to achieve those things with us.

I don’t know what the incentive is for players wanting to go there. There’s not too much of a challenge is there??
    League wise, I’d argue that the EPL is one of the most competitive (maybe with exception of Calcio A) leagues in the world.
    Same with the likes of PSG, Bayern, PSV, Gala, etc. these teams are pretty much locked in a 2-3 way battle for their domestic title each year, the only real challenge is champions league. And even then 4 out of 13 potential games probabaly aren’t that intense. What’s the motivation?
    Is it better to be a star player in an average (comparatively) team, or another player in a superstar team.
    Playing with Iniesta
    Playing with Messi
    Playing at arguably the biggest club in the world
    Living in an area with regular sunshine
    Not living in a shithole like Merseyside

There is five reasons I can think of pretty quick

Has he officially gone?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Has he officially gone?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I think you will find that statistical wise The EPL is the least competative of the 4/5 big leagues. The same team has won more times than any other league.

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    I think you will find that statistical wise The EPL is the least competative of the 4/5 big leagues. The same team has won more times than any other league.
    Yeah but it would be the league with the most amount of different winners
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Yes
    Genuinely surprised he went now. He can’t play champions league, and Barca has the title wrapped up.

Thought he’d be better off waiting til summmer.

Reds sure messed up not making them include someone like Denis Suarez (or the other young gun CM who’s name I forgot) in the sale. Bloke is red hot and now seemingly out of a spot until Iniesta decides to hang them up now.

I don’t know what the incentive is for players wanting to go there.
    Huh?

I can’t think of ‘one’ reason Liverpool as a team or a city is anywhere near better than Barcelona.

He'll get trophies too go with his mrs

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Yeah but it would be the league with the most amount of different winners
    No my original comment was not worded correctly. You will find over the lat twenty years the EPL has not had the most amount of different winners.

devoed

well a lot of coin and still 20 days to sign someone .
    but for me to good of a player to replace.
    Last edited by cobra23; 11-01-2018 at 11:46 AM.

So Barca are walking the league and top 3 fav for Champions league and have 2 of the best players ever on the same team at the same time, but then go and buy one of the EPL's best to add in reinforcements.

Liverpool sit mid table and continually pretend they want to try and win stuff but then (again) sell their best player and will no doubt bring in either a) a bunch of dudes who will be garbage or b) nail another bargain like Suarez, Coutinho, Torres but the minute he gets good sell him and continually reward mediocre players like Gerrard and Carragher.

Liverpool aint winning shit til they become a club that actually prioritises it.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

So Barca are walking the league and top 3 fav for Champions league and have 2 of the best players ever on the same team at the same time, but then go and buy one of the EPL's best to add in reinforcements.

Liverpool sit mid table and continually pretend they want to try and win stuff but then (again) sell their best player and will no doubt bring in either a) a bunch of dudes who will be garbage or b) nail another bargain like Suarez, Coutinho, Torres but the minute he gets good sell him and continually reward mediocre players like Gerrard and Carragher.

Liverpool aint winning shit til they become a club that actually prioritises it.
    You also summed up Arsenal lad haha

Once a high profile player wants out these days there isn't alot you can do tbh, except delay the inevitable.

The Payet saga last year wasn't so much a case of money but him being a dick and going on strike eventually.

Banned

I get Iniesta is one of the greatest of all time and me and you are on the same page there but who this other bloke at Barca you talking about ??

They sold Dani Alves years ago despite his shit stats for assists

I get Iniesta is one of the greatest of all time and me and you are on the same page there but who this other bloke at Barca you talking about ??

Basquets.