Page 161 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    More importantly..

What was with the sunnies during the celebration?
    Would have preferred White Suits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Now if the Scouse lose to Toon tonight they finish on 96 points....just saying.

Nailed on loss then.
    Nike have the shirts all ready to go...

Think it's watching from HT for me. Hope to get a rond up of the other games scores.
    Do the poms do a conference broadcast for instances like this? I know the Bundesliga does it when there's concurrent games.

Lovren to Zenit.
    Lallana to Brighton.

Both played their part over the seasons.
    Question will be, what’re we looking to do?

Probably a LB/CB, midfielder and quality forward short imo.
    We were incredibly lucky this season injury wise. VVD played every EPL game. We didn’t miss Salah, Mane or
    Firmino for any extended period of time. With lack of a decent preseason to get Minamo up to scratch, idk if we are well stocked for a defence and challenging in UCL.

Problem is the market, not many class players available on the cheap. And it’s hard to find a spot in out best 11. Essentially paying a first team star player to become a first string rotation player
    I’ll be spewing if Werner scores more than 15 goals.

I see Curtis Jones as a replacement for Lallana. Marko Grujic is also still to come back too.

Lovren - yes, Liverpool need to get a replacement for him in the squad.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Leeds first up at Anfield.
    Should be a corker!

https://preml.ge/fixtures

Barcelona really changing things up and could be the end of the end. Or a new beginning at best.

Suarez out.
    Messi out.

Oops thought this was UCL thread.

Hopefully we can sell Wijnaldum for a fee instead of letting him go at seasons end.
    Use that $$$ to fund Thiago or Sarr.

Also there’s not way Wolverhampton are selling Traore for the reported 40M.

Is Klopp actually that deluded or is he just reading a script from your owners?

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Is Klopp actually that deluded or is he just reading a script from your owners?
    Probably still drunk.

But if it's about the comments of how they can't behave like Chelsea...so what?

I haven't listened to the interview to understand the comments in full. I see it has been picked apart with snippets on the BBC website. Does it have the question he was asked? Did the journalist ask about Chelsea specifically?

They got a headline at least.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 11-09-2020 at 01:12 PM.

Can't see what the problem is - what rule says a club has to buy players?

Consensus from BBC comments agrees with Klopp.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 11-09-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Probably still drunk.

But if it's about the comments of how they can't behave like Chelsea...so what?

I haven't listened to the interview to understand the comments in full. I see it has been picked apart with snippets on the BBC website. Does it have the question he was asked? Did the journalist ask about Chelsea specifically?

They got a headline at least.
    He acts like Liverpool do things differently to other clubs and can't spend like we do when last I checked we've sold to buy just like he did with VVD and Alison and also they spent money on guys like Mane Firmino Salah etc.

Liverpool bought good players for big money to help them win stuff just like everyone else.

He acts like Liverpool do things differently to other clubs and can't spend like we do when last I checked we've sold to buy just like he did with VVD and Alison and also they spent money on guys like Mane Firmino Salah etc.

Liverpool bought good players for big money to help them win stuff just like everyone else.
    Maybe he does. Helps the narrative. And yeah they have spent money.

Still struggling to see what the issue is.

Haha I’m assuming he’s just defending why we can’t afford to splash cash this transfer period.

You taunt how you’re back to “ruining football” by spending big, but klopp says it and it’s an insult?

You can’t deny City and Chelsea’s spending sprees over the years aren’t a result of their owner. We have spent big, but we also have Suarez and Coutinho money for help boost funds.
    As I said, I think he’s just saying our owners can’t afford to spend big atm where other owners can.

He acts like Liverpool do things differently to other clubs
    they do.them spurs and arsenal do it one way.city and chelsea do it another.neither is right or wrong.get on twitter and follow @swissramble to explain it in exhausting detail.of course klopp is having a snipe at chelsea but there is truth in his statement.that doesnt make chelseas way wrong, but it is different.

Good start to the season with an exciting game.
    Think we were the better team and deserved the points. But Leeds did well, look very dangerous on the attack. Seemed like that were playing 4-1-5. Might be very surprising if they can get some match fitness behind their formation.

Errors at the back lead to 2 goals. Gomez and AA tangling with eachother for the first (but some run and finish, beat 4 players), VVD with the poor clearance for the second.

Both pens pretty clear cut. VVD with a corner header and Salah with a pigeon hole strike.

We looked shakey. Hopefully a few cobwebs done and we can get some points from Lampard and arsenal in the coming weeks.

Anyone getting up at stoopid O'Clock...or staying up tonight?

Just watched the replay, 1:30 does not work well for me, but waking up at 4:30 to watch the replay and skipping the stoppages does.

First goal was beautiful. Great example of this front 3.

If Lampard had 200M to spend and didn’t think about replacing Kepa, then they deserve those howlers.
    “Hi Roman, so uh, I need a bit more money, I mean, you saw it right?”
    “I thought our plan was to just out score everyone”

Werner will cause a lot of teams trouble. If he gets a bit fitter to make more impact in second half against tired legs.

The red was a Turning point.
    I don’t think Christensen needs to make contact, he just needs to let mane try and get there before Kepa (and let Kepa get the red and miss a game) and follow through and get the presumed heavy touch off mane. I’m not sure he would’ve scored tbh, but it was an opportunity nonetheless.

Was a 60/40 for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Just watched the replay, 1:30 does not work well for me, but waking up at 4:30 to watch the replay and skipping the stoppages does.

First goal was beautiful. Great example of this front 3.

If Lampard had 200M to spend and didn’t think about replacing Kepa, then they deserve those howlers.
    “Hi Roman, so uh, I need a bit more money, I mean, you saw it right?”
    “I thought our plan was to just out score everyone”

Werner will cause a lot of teams trouble. If he gets a bit fitter to make more impact in second half against tired legs.

The red was a Turning point.
    I don’t think Christensen needs to make contact, he just needs to let mane try and get there before Kepa (and let Kepa get the red and miss a game) and follow through and get the presumed heavy touch off mane. I’m not sure he would’ve scored tbh, but it was an opportunity nonetheless.

Was a 60/40 for mine.
    Lamps got a lot wrong and you were the better team but we have signed a new keeper. Mendy from the French league. Agree on Werner. He will get 20+ goals easy IMO