Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 3,101 to 3,111 of 3111

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

  1. #3101
    Senior Member cobra23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    If an Attacker faces up to VVD and plays a physical game he cant handle it. Expect most teams to do this from now on

    Stanny,

    your having one .....
    not even going to start on this dribble

  2. #3102
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Stanny,

    your having one .....
    not even going to start on this dribble
    I got all the proof I need watching Giroud man handle him and cause him to spend the game arguing with the ref
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  3. #3103
    Senior Member cobra23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    I got all the proof I need watching Giroud man handle him and cause him to spend the game arguing with the ref

    Geez,
    I wonder why all these coaches did not figure this out over the last 2 years , your on to something stanny

  4. #3104
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Geez,
    I wonder why all these coaches did not figure this out over the last 2 years , your on to something stanny
    Well it's the first time I'd really seen he rattled before so maybe they hadnt
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  5. #3105
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,738
    Stanny out here winning 1 game against them and acting like he's figured out the enigma code.


    My two cents is that VVD isn't getting bullied, but he does hate defending last man. He drops off very quickly, which isn't a bad strategy as such, but he does allow attackers time to either get a shot away or make a pass to a runner by not getting too close. Nothing to do with this game, but I think he needs to be braver in the tackle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  6. #3106
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Stanny out here winning 1 game against them and acting like he's figured out the enigma code.


    My two cents is that VVD isn't getting bullied, but he does hate defending last man. He drops off very quickly, which isn't a bad strategy as such, but he does allow attackers time to either get a shot away or make a pass to a runner by not getting too close. Nothing to do with this game, but I think he needs to be braver in the tackle.
    Cant get dribbled past if you drop off
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  7. #3107
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,298
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Cant get dribbled past if you drop off
    I mean, to be fair, whatever he has been doing has helped his team prevent Sp*rs from winning the champions league so you can't say it isn't very successful.
    OK

  8. #3108
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,418
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I mean, to be fair, whatever he has been doing has helped his team prevent Sp*rs from winning the champions league so you can't say it isn't very successful.
    I try not to think about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  9. #3109
    How uncanny
    'pool lose and 2 of the biggest haters are here all over it like flies to 'merde'
    New comp: person with the most salty posts in another clubs thread gets a salt shaker as an avatar for the off season.

    2-0 and they f****d it up. Robbos header coulda been Scouser folk law. Fk id larf if the whole comp gets shut down and Liverpool are still holders next season. Donald C*** has just set the precedent.

  10. #3110
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,207
    After the way that Klopp pissed and moaned about fixture congestion played Yoof teams and didn't front up to games can't say enough how much karma reigns supreme here

    Now if only they suspend the EPL then we can all rejoice
    If they hand the title to Liverpool even though they did not win it or if they make the comp void with no winner it be lulz all around
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  11. #3111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,630
    Swings and roundabouts. It’s been a hell of a 24 months watching this team develop.
    From no expectations to being disappointed at losing a league game, to losing a round of 16 champions league in extra time.

    Shows the progress

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •