Page 71 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Looking at being in Liverpool/England for the Palace game.
    Any input on what the best way to get tickets is?
    I think they went on sale to members today...

a) Join LFC, try luck that way
    b) is there a way through joining LFC NSW Supporters Club?
    c) There are accommodation + game packages through a few companies, obviously pretty pricey (199 Pound)
    d) Hospitality Packages through LFC

Any game before NYE will have already been allocated to supporters clubs & lfc members back in July.
    8 weeks prior to the game any spares are released for the general public to purchase. This is your best option as no membership required.
    If you are planning on buying via a ticketing agency make sure it's reputable, many been stung for hundreds when they thought they had purchased a ticket only to find they purchased nothing. I would advise Thomas Cook.
    If you can afford it, hospitality packages are a great (but pricey) option.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post

c) There are accommodation + game packages through a few companies, obviously pretty pricey (199 Pound)
    I went through Australian Sports Tours and that included accommodation and the tickets delivered to my hotel. Was pretty expensive but worth it. The seats were awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

http://www.kpt.com.au/events/english...-league-games/

Try Keith Prowse. You need to book at least two nights accommodation with them though.

be a new manager by the time you get there

I'm over the 3-5-2 formation.

It's clear Rodgers wants to play two strikers, in which case I'd really like to see the diamond formation return. We have fullbacks that can get up and back and I think Can is wasted at CB. He is a midfielder, not a defender, and I think we could end up regretting playing him there.

Not getting carried away with the win because we should be beating Villa. Now we're 5 points away from the top I already lamenting the points we've dropped that we should have been expected to take.

Still a long way to go, but a few tough weeks ahead
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Hey mate I'm currently over in Liverpool and was lucky enough to attend the game vs Aston Villa in the Kop.

We were able to buy tickets online the day before the game but chose not due to only being able to get one per membership. (Be wary that if you buy a membership you have to have it paid for 24 hours before the sale of tickets)

With how Liverpool is going at the moment alot of members are apparently giving tickets back to liverpool to resell on game day(If they can't attend a game they get a little of money off there membership if they manage to resell the seat.), we were lucky enough to get tickets from the ticket booth, I would suggest you show up early and try there. We got there 2 hours before kickoff and couldn't believe we actually got them.

The last resort is to try scalpers, there's a pub across the street called The Park, I would suggest asking behind the bar. They won't be able to get you more than one seat together but they should be able to get ya one for a price (not cheap, original plan before we went to the booth.)

Overall if you can get one in the kop pay whatever they want for it as it was one of the most amazing experiences I've had football wise.

On another note you can really tell that the fans are not happy with how the team/club is being run at the moment. Its honestly felt like I was at a Jets with the lack of faith the fans had in the running of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by NUGUNS View Post
    Hey mate I'm currently over in Liverpool and was lucky enough to attend the game vs Aston Villa in the Kop.

We were able to buy tickets online the day before the game but chose not due to only being able to get one per membership. (Be wary that if you buy a membership you have to have it paid for 24 hours before the sale of tickets)

With how Liverpool is going at the moment alot of members are apparently giving tickets back to liverpool to resell on game day(If they can't attend a game they get a little of money off there membership if they manage to resell the seat.), we were lucky enough to get tickets from the ticket booth, I would suggest you show up early and try there. We got there 2 hours before kickoff and couldn't believe we actually got them.

The last resort is to try scalpers, there's a pub across the street called The Park, I would suggest asking behind the bar. They won't be able to get you more than one seat together but they should be able to get ya one for a price (not cheap, original plan before we went to the booth.)

Overall if you can get one in the kop pay whatever they want for it as it was one of the most amazing experiences I've had football wise.
    Thanks for the insight!

So, the Palace tickets go on "general sale" tomorrow, do I need a membership to buy these? I only need one.
    It appears this is after members have their "members only" chance. So I assume not?

Thanks for the insight!

So, the Palace tickets go on "general sale" tomorrow, do I need a membership to buy these? I only need one.
    It appears this is after members have their "members only" chance. So I assume not?

I just had a look at the ticket situation for Crystal Palace and its saying that its sold out.

Keep your finger crossed and check everynow and then, you might get lucky.

You guys might now, tickets to away games - liv(for that shit stadium and position F Off... anyother ways?
    Amigos Aarau

What?

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    You guys might now, tickets to away games - liv(for that shit stadium and position F Off... anyother ways?
    someones clearly on the crack...

Y'all been watching Suarez lately?
    You realise you are now running at a financial loss for that transfer right?
    Anyone involved in him walking out that door should have been rissoled at the exact same time.

What the **** half my message disappeared....

Liverpool play here in switzerland vs Sion (crappy french part of switzerland, only good thing is the wine and raclette)

Tickets are going on scalp sights for like 400 Euros for the away section....

(any idea of otherways of getting these tickets through proper and better channels)
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    What the **** half my message disappeared....

Liverpool play here in switzerland vs Sion (crappy french part of switzerland, only good thing is the wine and raclette)

Tickets are going on scalp sights for like 400 Euros for the away section....

(any idea of otherways of getting these tickets through proper and better channels)
    buy tickets next to away section - blag your way in.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Y'all been watching Suarez lately?
    You realise you are now running at a financial loss for that transfer right?
    Anyone involved in him walking out that door should have been rissoled at the exact same time.
    Sums up the losing culture of the place. 70's & 80's they demanded the best, now, they're scared sh*tless to be the best. Should have kept sewerez and built on that with another couple 0f 50mill players. #pretenders

Rodgers sacked.

Bye bye Brendan in that case.

Didn't think we did too badly tbh.
    Part of me thinks a draw at Everton isn't a bad result given their form.
    But it's better to make a decision sooner rather than later. Some time to look at the squad and bring in whoever is needed in January.
    It was a tough period to be manager of Liverpool and I kind of have a soft spot for him.
    But in this game, you need results.

Wonder who we will get?
    Will be interesting to see who they choose, will sum up our ambitions imo.