Page 147 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3041

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

  1. #2921
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,224
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post

    the end of January is going to be congested with the West Ham catch up game - it's good that it's not another Premier League team
    Agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  2. #2922
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,931
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...l-league-quest

    Eni Aluko has written a great article on Alexander-Arnold

    Patrice Evra would be pleased with this analysis

  3. #2923
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,619
    I've been giving Bon hell since VAR came to your aid again this weekend with that clear Red for Robertson going unpunished. At this point, I don't know if it's even worth celebrating a title gifted to you by such a dubious system......


    (Wizzing sound as reel unwinds, slight pop as hook drops into the water)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  4. #2924
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I've been giving Bon hell since VAR came to your aid again this weekend with that clear Red for Robertson going unpunished. At this point, I don't know if it's even worth celebrating a title gifted to you by such a dubious system......


    (Wizzing sound as reel unwinds, slight pop as hook drops into the water)
    VAR is having a stellar season for liVARpool

    Been their best signing ever
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  5. #2925
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Weimar Germany
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I've been giving Bon hell since VAR came to your aid again this weekend with that clear Red for Robertson going unpunished. At this point, I don't know if it's even worth celebrating a title gifted to you by such a dubious system......
    Mate. Pretty much sums up Liverpools year.

    Shit city, shit club, shit team..................Shitcunce as supporters.

  6. #2926
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Mate. Pretty much sums up Liverpools year.

    Shit city, shit club, shit team..................Shitcunce as supporters.
    He's basically killed your kid Tangerine, on debut as well. Robertson is actually a prick from what I've read, so I'm not surprised. Suits the team well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  7. #2927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Weimar Germany
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    He's basically killed your kid Tangerine, on debut as well. Robertson is actually a prick from what I've read, so I'm not surprised. Suits the team well.
    He is up there with Sol Campbell as far as I'm concerned.....................

  8. #2928
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    He is up there with Sol Campbell as far as I'm concerned.....................
    Nah, Sol Campbell was actually a quality player. (as well as a ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  9. #2929
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Weimar Germany
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Nah, Sol Campbell was actually a quality player. (as well as a ****)

  10. #2930
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,601

  11. #2931
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,931
    so the kids get a nice short coach ride to Shropshire for the reserve/youth cup

    suits everyone quite well

  12. #2932
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,931
    https://www.si.com/soccer/2020/01/16...ura-connection

    an interesting American article on Klopp

  13. #2933
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,601
    Far out, are we trying to give them a point?
    Could be 5-0 by now. We’ve let them back in this.

  14. #2934
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,931
    try getting back to sleep now

    telling stat they put up just as injury time started that Man United had 85% of possession in the last 5 minutes

    the celebration of Salah's goal made it all worth it

  15. #2935
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    try getting back to sleep now

    telling stat they put up just as injury time started that Man United had 85% of possession in the last 5 minutes

    the celebration of Salah's goal made it all worth it
    Goosebumps again. This team is just so good to watch.
    Can’t help but think we will lose Salah and/or Mane at seasons end.

    Alison loving it! Beat the other 9 guys to get to Salah first! Would like to see how far down the field he was when Salahs shot left his boot.
    Anfield went from being nervous to pure elation.


    Also, who forgot to give the VAR guy his money today, ffs.

  16. #2936
    космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1991
    Posts
    456,915,931
    that old saying that if you won every week it'd be boring simply isn't true

  17. #2937
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,601
    Can’t wait to come crashing back down with a loss to a relegation battler around our UCL schedule.
    Wolves will be out for revenge too.

  18. #2938
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,224
    Everyone is very quiet about VAR supporting Liverpool this weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  19. #2939
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Everyone is very quiet about VAR supporting Liverpool this weekend
    So you get one week of unbiased refereeing and all of a sudden you think you follow a normal team like the rest of us. Haha, nope.

    Also, the Ref tried to give you a rubbish call and even VAR couldn't get away with that one. I'm sure the refs bosses were shaking their heads thinking "jeez, don't make it too bloody obvious". VVDs face when the ref said play on was hilarious, he nearly choked on his laughter at how bad that call was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  20. #2940
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    So you get one week of unbiased refereeing and all of a sudden you think you follow a normal team like the rest of us. Haha, nope.

    Also, the Ref tried to give you a rubbish call and even VAR couldn't get away with that one. I'm sure the refs bosses were shaking their heads thinking "jeez, don't make it too bloody obvious". VVDs face when the ref said play on was hilarious, he nearly choked on his laughter at how bad that call was.
    I was waiting in here for you, Mr Baggins...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •