Page 107 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Wouldn’t mind seeing Clyne get another run soon.
    TAA gets forward (as the commentator is constantly babbling on about) but lacks that final ball. Last week and again tonight, so many promising and patient attacks come undone with a poor cross.
    Described as “Russia rust”, hopefully he can get back some consistency.

About 25 mins in, there’s a turn from Keita outside defensive 18, 3 touches and plays Salah who has a first touch that’s almost too good. And chipped over keeper. Example of how quick we can counter.
    Palace are playing well. Defending compact and playing counter with zaha.
    That turn was gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Liverpool gonna win the title and hold the trophy up wearing that horrid grey kit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Liverpool gonna win the title and hold the trophy up wearing that horrid grey kit.
    No they are not

Stop spouting such dribble

You know Liverpool are like Man U and good at blowing games v Shit teams

They also good for some grade A Howlers

I calling it now Man City back to back

Another good win.
    If we can keep battling out wins against these teams that are set up to sit back and stifle us, we will set ourselves up well.
    In the past, this is what costs us. The intertop 6 games are all a bit of a ballot. It’s how you deal with the other 28 games.

Another good win.
    If we can keep battling out wins against these teams that are set up to sit back and stifle us, we will set ourselves up well.
    In the past, this is what costs us. The intertop 6 games are all a bit of a ballot. It’s how you deal with the other 28 games.
    👍 agree...
    Cmon you reds

We need TAA to learn to cross.
    Gets into good dangerous positions and either skies it out for a goal kick or doesn’t beat the first defenders ankles.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Liverpool in pot 3 for the Champions League draw, 2 a.m. tomorrow morning our time

coming runner up last season doesn't give enough UEFA coefficient points it would seem

Playing well. Good intensity. Limited their chances thus far minus that botch up.

Good to see Sturridge hitting the net.

Don't know how I feel about their goal. Cavani offside when he plays at it. If our goal on the weekend was disallowed, that should've been. Cavani playing at it inhibits Van Dijk and Allison must adjust his position to the right to cover the shot from Cavani, and then is out of position to cover the shot. Good strike to finish it in the corner though.

Playing well. Good intensity. Limited their chances thus far minus that botch up.

Don't know how I feel about their goal. Cavani offside when he plays at it. If our goal on the weekend was disallowed, that should've been. Cavani playing at it inhibits Van Dijk and Allison must adjust his position to the right to cover the shot from Cavani, and then is out of position to cover the shot. Good strike to finish it in the corner though.

Good game as a neutral so far.

But, how good is it to know that if Liverpool do win a title this year it will be becuase of James Effing Milner. What a legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Good game as a neutral so far.

But, how good is it to know that if Liverpool do win a title this year it will be becuase of James Effing Milner. What a legend.
    Agreed. If he continues this form...
    He had one off game. But he started the season with intent and hasn’t really stepped off the gas. Has kept Henderson out, which isn’t the most glowing recommendation after his WC, but he is club captain.

Salah should have been hooked 10 minutes ago. Been woeful for the last 20 mins and just cost you a goal.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Well now. Bobby getting you out of jail there. Draxler almost won it for PSG and then Neymar gave you one more chance and you took it. Good game.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    well that was more than enough drama before breakfast wasn't it?

Good game.
    Happy with that.
    3-2 win over the top seed. While Napoli settle with an away draw to 4th seed.
    Will take that.

I think we deserved the points today.
    50/50 on Salahs goal went against us.
    50/50 with PSG first goal went against us.

Milner winning the ball back. What a machine he has been.

Pretty keen to see us field a strong team vs Southampton and rest then V Chelsea cup game, and put out a strong team again in the league.

What a game it’ll Be if we are both 6/6. (Put your money on a Southampton win...)

Good game.
    Happy with that.
    3-2 win over the top seed. While Napoli settle with an away draw to 4th seed.
    Will take that.

I think we deserved the points today.
    50/50 on Salahs goal went against us.
    50/50 with PSG first goal went against us.

Milner winning the ball back. What a machine he has been.
    I think Salahs goal shouldn't have stood. Sturridge's studs came up and went into the keeper. No intent but a foul if it was on the half way line so definitely a foul in the box. But I can see the counter argument.

You must be the only other person that saw cavani off side. Iv been listening to reviews and podcasts all day and not a single mention of it anywhere. Plus with all the soft free kicks he gave psg I thought TAA might have got one down in the corner in the lead up with cavani riding him like a $2 whore.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    You must be the only other person that saw cavani off side. Iv been listening to reviews and podcasts all day and not a single mention of it anywhere. Plus with all the soft free kicks he gave psg I thought TAA might have got one down in the corner in the lead up with cavani riding him like a $2 whore.
    i only saw the highlights but they pretty clearly showed he was in an offside position when the ball came in.

and it was early so i hadn't started drinking yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Firming is your most important player hands down also tempered to name him most underrated prem player

I think we were clearly the better team today.
    We deserved the 3 points.
    All the 50/50s add up and we deserved that I think.

The Cavani thing annoyed me because it was pretty similar to what happened on the weekend.
    The one on the weekend was a bit closer imo, firmino? Got a toe to it to divert it towards the goal, mane had stuck a leg out in anticipation but missed it on its way in. Could’ve been awarded for me.

Cavani, if he doesn’t touch it, makes a very decent play at the ball, and if not that, impedes Van Dijk. If he’s not offside in that position, Van Dijk clears it.