Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    count
    above
    Jeterpool
    Now see THAT is funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Now see THAT is funny
    Whilst I agree with you wholeheartedly dont think for one second I dont know what you're up to.

all sillybuggers aside, with keita going off injured the other day (is he playing on the weekend?) does anyone truly believe Liverpool is going to win this game?
    thought they have been fairly ordinary this year, beating up on weak teams (and dont count Spurs they were trash). The Chelsea game was a good performance but i still think they struggle in the final 3rd.

the games they used to smash Citeh against a few years ago always seemed to be Coutinho terrorising them and Kompany being the weak link.
    i just think Citeh have too much quality, especially as Salah is struggling.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

all sillybuggers aside, with keita going off injured the other day (is he playing on the weekend?) does anyone truly believe Liverpool is going to win this game?
    thought they have been fairly ordinary this year, beating up on weak teams (and dont count Spurs they were trash). The Chelsea game was a good performance but i still think they struggle in the final 3rd.

the games they used to smash Citeh against a few years ago always seemed to be Coutinho terrorising them and Kompany being the weak link.
    i just think Citeh have too much quality, especially as Salah is struggling.
    Thing is this is Liverpool 4th year under Klopp and they cant really get much better. City have a few more gears and Chelsea under Sarri found a way to expose them when were probably only 60% ourselves
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Thing is this is Liverpool 4th year under Klopp and they cant really get much better. City have a few more gears and Chelsea under Sarri found a way to expose them when were probably only 60% ourselves
    Yeah that's the thing, the Chelsea goal was beautiful but it looked easy to cut through them.

Aside from Hazard, everyone in the city front half is better than their Chelsea counterparts.

If Liverpool get a draw I reakon they'd be real happy sitting 3rd but having played the rest of the top 4. They then just have to whoop the crappy teams and hope the other contenders take points off each other to be a big shout of winning it.

Yeah that's the thing, the Chelsea goal was beautiful but it looked easy to cut through them.

Aside from Hazard, everyone in the city front half is better than their Chelsea counterparts.

If Liverpool get a draw I reakon they'd be real happy sitting 3rd but having played the rest of the top 4. They then just have to whoop the crappy teams and hope the other contenders take points off each other to be a big shout of winning it.
    We knew TAA can get drawn out of position and exploited it because as expected he followed infield and no one covered his position, We did the same V Arsenal with Bellerin
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

I love how Stanny comes to this thread to talk about Chelsea.

Truth is we are in a form slump and are equal first, this weekends game couldn't come at a better time in my opinion. No better motivation for the lads and we'll have an idea after this weekend if we are contenders or pretenders.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I love how Stanny comes to this thread to talk about Chelsea.

Truth is we are in a form slump and are equal first, this weekends game couldn't come at a better time in my opinion. No better motivation for the lads and we'll have an idea after this weekend if we are contenders or pretenders.
    That also why numbers of posts in this thread are high

It the best place to come and give Stanny a hard time about Chelsea

We knew TAA can get drawn out of position and exploited it because as expected he followed infield and no one covered his position, We did the same V Arsenal with Bellerin
    Yehh. Liverpool knew Kante would stand a few cms to the side when Sturridge has the ball. And Kepa is always a few steps off his line, and we’d calculated the wind on the evening and factored in muscle fatigue in Kepa’s legs and knew his jump would be decreased. Was easy really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Yehh. Liverpool knew Kante would stand a few cms to the side when Sturridge has the ball. And Kepa is always a few steps off his line, and we’d calculated the wind on the evening and factored in muscle fatigue in Kepa’s legs and knew his jump would be decreased. Was easy really.
    Your sarcasm doesnt hide the truth. Expect City to do the same

love at first sight

Milner was just saving energy for his hat trick against Citeh...

In all seriousness though, Liverpool are in the slightest of form slumps. Sitting equal 1st in the league and still looking likely to go through a very tough UCL group.
    They play a very high intensity game and need everyone to be at 90-100% for 90 minutes to achieve the high press and instant counter attack style they play. High risk X high pay off football is very draining.

I expect them to be in each other's ears all week as if this is a cup final and be up for it. If Citeh don't come at them with equal desire then I can see Liverpool winning. Salah will probably hit form this week.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Your sarcasm doesnt hide the truth. Expect City to do the same
    What? Why can Chelsea devise a specific plan for the 15 seconds of Play in a 90 minute game, but Liverpool can’t?

Let’s be honest, City are the best team and squad in the competition by far.
    Liverpool vs City the last few times has been very entertaining and it should be a good game with 2 attacking minded teams.

We are in a bit of a slump atm. Firmino, Salah and Mane are yet to fire and perform to their ability. When they are on, they are devastating and I’d argue they are as dangerous as the worlds best, Hazard, Giroud and Willian....

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Let’s be honest, City are the best team and squad in the competition by far.
    Liverpool vs City the last few times has been very entertaining and it should be a good game with 2 attacking minded teams.

We are in a bit of a slump atm. Firmino, Salah and Mane are yet to fire and perform to their ability. When they are on, they are devastating and I’d argue they are as dangerous as the worlds best, Hazard, Giroud and Willian....
    Love it.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Willian is overrated and Giroud doesn't know how to score. In well aware of our problems

Banned
    Willian is overrated and Giroud doesn't know how to score. In well aware of our problems
    So is Haxard

You forgot that part

So is Haxard

You forgot that part
    Walked into that one Stanny.

Also Giroud is your best player. Deal with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Walked into that one Stanny.

Also Giroud is your best player. Deal with it.
    No Kante is

The only bloke who is actually elite and the worlds best at his role in the club

Not saying he is in Messis technical skill level etc

But for the role Kante plays as water carrier DM closing play down the bloke is no 1 on the planet

No Kante is

The only bloke who is actually elite and the worlds best at his role in the club

Not saying he is in Messis technical skill level etc

But for the role Kante plays as water carrier DM closing play down the bloke is no 1 on the planet
    Id say second best DM behind Busqets as both are labelled as DMs

love at first sight