Page 122 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Their owners maybe but proper fans always want silverware over anything
    They dont have real fans

They all plastics

Win UCL......then Win EPL....then Qualify for UCL ...thenDaylight ... then more daylight...then win Pissant Cups

Spuds at least a step ahead in priorities than Arsenal and Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Take it to the D*** waving thread and leave us Liverpool supporters alone to bite our finger nails off.
    You’ve got fingernails left? This is going to be a long couple of months and I think there’ll be a couple of twists still

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    We are very lacklustre this season.
    Firmino hasnÂ’t been getting on the scoresheet.
    Salah has scored some important goals and I was reading that he was at a similar-ish level last year in terms of goals but he hasnÂ’t been at his game winning best minus a few penalties (or not penalties).
    Mane has been as expected.
    Other than that, thereÂ’s not much venom in our attack.
    Fmd we are still bringing on Origi to win the game.
    Id love to see us have a crack at Timo Werner.
    Yeah, but you aren't getting beaten by Palace, Fulham, Bournemouth et al like you have been - that is the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Yeah, but you aren't getting beaten by Palace, Fulham, Bournemouth et al like you have been - that is the difference.
    i think playing Bournemouth this weekend is the luckiest break Liverpool can get.
    Bournemouth have a dig, and 'should' come to play.
    Home game, crowd pumping and a team that will leave gaps.
    Its the type of game a 'good' Liverpool side should enjoy.

Might be the kickstart to the run home they need.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    no longer top, I don't reckon we'll get there again this season

We will reclaim top spot once more.

...then lose it.
    The true Liverpool narrative won’t allow us to exit the race this early. Need to keep those hopes raised so they can be dashed in the final 2-3 games.

Banned
    ...then lose it.
    The true Liverpool narrative won’t allow us to exit the race this early. Need to keep those hopes raised so they can be dashed in the final 2-3 games.
    Bingo

Those not supporting Liverpool are also hoping for this too

Is Chris Sutton the worst pundit since Garth Brooks or has the Liverpool mania gone to new lows??

He said that VVD is the greatest dutchman to ever play in the premier league? (He isn't even top 5) What drugs are some of these guys on?

I know it's not VVDs fault, or the fans fault but my god it's so easy to want them to lose with all the build up in the media about how good they are. When City went over 100 points no one sucked their d#cks this hard.

Are you guys sick of it as well? Or are you (like I guess I would be too if we had a chance of winning this year) just enjoying being back near the top again and bathing in the adulation like a warm hug/sloppy hand job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Also Steve Sidwell, whom I didn't think much of as a player, is hilarious on that show. His eye roll when Sutton said it was great.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Also Steve Sidwell, whom I didn't think much of as a player, is hilarious on that show. His eye roll when Sutton said it was great.
    Wasnt he an Arsenal Junior? and yeah Chris Sutton is shit both as a pundit and a player
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Is Chris Sutton the worst pundit since Garth Brooks or has the Liverpool mania gone to new lows??

He said that VVD is the greatest dutchman to ever play in the premier league? (He isn't even top 5) What drugs are some of these guys on?

I know it's not VVDs fault, or the fans fault but my god it's so easy to want them to lose with all the build up in the media about how good they are. When City went over 100 points no one sucked their d#cks this hard.

Are you guys sick of it as well? Or are you (like I guess I would be too if we had a chance of winning this year) just enjoying being back near the top again and bathing in the adulation like a warm hug/sloppy hand job?
    Personally I think VVD has played within himself since he arrived. He is a fantastic player but agree probably not in the top 5 Dutch players. Hell some clown compared himto maldini the other week.....as a lifelong reds fan both those statements are stupid. He has the opportunity to be great, he brings a massive calming influence to the team and especially the backline and if he can help us maintain our position at the top of the league he will go along way to cementing a spot in Liverpool folklore.

Yes.

Van Dijk has a long way to go if he wants to be considered in the same breath of the likes of Bergkamp, Van Persie, to name but a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

VVD has come into one of the shakiest defences over the last decade in the top 10 epl clubs.
    To be a success, all he had to do was not ship stupid goals, have minimal brain fades and keep fit.
    He’s done that. And also managed to have some really solid games. He’s a god damn Pele of defenders compared to what we are used to.

Compared to other CB though, Dutch players whatever. He’s average. He is performing adequately for a top 4 clubs main CB. It’s just we aren’t used to it.

In relation to the beat ups and wankfest. There was a sense of optimism. 7 points clear will do that. But I was far more invested in the infamous slip year. That was our year if there ever was.

We played better football last year imo and if we played like last year in attack this year, I’d be confident.
    Reality is those 2 draws have been coming all season. We are somewhat back to having no solutions when teams park the bus.
    This is City’s trophy to lose and has been since June 2017.

VVD has come into one of the shakiest defences over the last decade in the top 10 epl clubs.
    To be a success, all he had to do was not ship stupid goals, have minimal brain fades and keep fit.
    He’s done that. And also managed to have some really solid games. He’s a god damn Pele of defenders compared to what we are used to.

Compared to other CB though, Dutch players whatever. He’s average. He is performing adequately for a top 4 clubs main CB. It’s just we aren’t used to it.

In relation to the beat ups and wankfest. There was a sense of optimism. 7 points clear will do that. But I was far more invested in the infamous slip year. That was our year if there ever was.

We played better football last year imo and if we played like last year in attack this year, I’d be confident.
    Reality is those 2 draws have been coming all season. We are somewhat back to having no solutions when teams park the bus.
    This is City’s trophy to lose and has been since June 2017.
    +1

I've been asked lots whether Liverpool are going to be successful this season in the premier league. I've said the CAN win it, but I don't think they WILL win it.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Huge game next weekend V Man U.
    A loss all but hands City the title.
    A draw maintains an advantage.
    A win delays the inevitable it seems.

City seem to have put their “worst” performances behind them. They are scarily good when they turn up. The ease in which Aguero finds the net sometimes will be the difference. They have goals from everywhere.

Huge game next weekend V Man U.
    A loss all but hands City the title.
    A draw maintains an advantage.
    A win delays the inevitable it seems.

City seem to have put their “worst” performances behind them. They are scarily good when they turn up. The ease in which Aguero finds the net sometimes will be the difference. They have goals from everywhere.
    Head up mate.

Win 1-0 or 6-0 you still get 3 points for it at the end of the day.

Still a lot more football to play in this league.

Would love to target Werner in the summer. Apparently RB told him to sign a new contract by seasons end or they would sell him.
    I’d see him playing instead of firmino. Maybe Firmino dropping into a creative CAM type role.

Isigne also mentioned.

We need more creativity. We have a boring midfield and if our front 3 are well contained, we don’t have any players to take the game on. Maybe Shaqiri.

We have a more workmanlike midfield with Henderson, Milner, wjinaldum, Keita, Fabinho rotating through a 3 man midfield. There’s no creativity there. Perhaps Klopp likes that working midfield to allow his front 3 to sit high and be ready to counter. We just have our eggs in one basket. We need more goals and more assists from midfield moving forward.

Would love to target Werner in the summer. Apparently RB told him to sign a new contract by seasons end or they would sell him.
    I’d see him playing instead of firmino. Maybe Firmino dropping into a creative CAM type role.

Isigne also mentioned.

We need more creativity. We have a boring midfield and if our front 3 are well contained, we don’t have any players to take the game on. Maybe Shaqiri.

We have a more workmanlike midfield with Henderson, Milner, wjinaldum, Keita, Fabinho rotating through a 3 man midfield. There’s no creativity there. Perhaps Klopp likes that working midfield to allow his front 3 to sit high and be ready to counter. We just have our eggs in one basket. We need more goals and more assists from midfield moving forward.
    From what I read last transfer window, Bayern and Dortmund are likely to go for him and he likes the idea of staying in Germany.

But yeah, could do well. Hes very very different from Firmino though.

Bayern buys all the good German talent from the other clubs