Page 124 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I'm starting to wonder whether the pressure of all of this is getting to Klopp. The bits and pieces I've seen, his mannerisms on the sideline shows very little "happy smiling Klopp" of earlier in the season.

Goals celebrations and reactions aren't joyous. They're more a steely intensity. It doesn't reflect a calmness anymore, a freedom even. It's like everything has unrelenting pressure attached to it because it has to be 100% perfect - there is no room for error.

The players have to be picking up on these vibes and I wonder whether that's affecting their finishing recently.

Just a theory.
    I think the writing is on the wall that he knows this side isnt gonna get the job done

The pressure has gotten to him and you are pretty right I think with your assesment

One point off the top and the chance to go ahead again next weekend against Fulham with City in the FA cup quarters.
    I think ppl might be reading too much into it.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

I’m hoping City’s schedule over the coming weeks will dent their title chances, but if there’s a squad that can do it, it’s them.
    It’s dangerous when it’s not in your hands. With 8 games to go, I don’t there’s much room for error. Though that same pressure is on City too, they need a perfect finish to the season to win it. I think whoever wins will be deserving. Whoever finishes second will feel a little hard done by.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I’m hoping City’s schedule over the coming weeks will dent their title chances, but if there’s a squad that can do it, it’s them.
    It’s dangerous when it’s not in your hands. With 8 games to go, I don’t there’s much room for error. Though that same pressure is on City too, they need a perfect finish to the season to win it. I think whoever wins will be deserving. Whoever finishes second will feel a little hard done by.
    Agree. Although with De Bruyne and more importantly Fernandinho out I am hoping that they will drop points sooner or later. Preferably sooner

Havent you got a hard run of games as well? Or is Klopp going to throw the UCL to focus on the prem? Pep wont be feeling any pressure as he's done this before. He just needs to reduce the pressure on the younger guys in his squad, Klopp just needs to cut out the excuses and focus on his team
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Havent you got a hard run of games as well? Or is Klopp going to throw the UCL to focus on the prem? Pep wont be feeling any pressure as he's done this before. He just needs to reduce the pressure on the younger guys in his squad, Klopp just needs to cut out the excuses and focus on his team
    Our hardest fixtures will be Spurs and Chelsea.
    City still have to face Spurs and United, Leicester may also be a tough test.
    Its going to be against the shite teams where a game might break out where one wasnt expected haha

Liverpool's away games are against lower table clubs too.

Liverpool also don't have the FFA Cup schedule. City are about to experience a fixture pile up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I'm trying to be a neutral whilst watching this game but the Liverpool dick sucking from every commentator is just so hard to deal with. I started the game not minding if Liverpool won since Bayern have beaten us so many times. Now I want the club to fold just to shut these pricks up.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I'm trying to be a neutral whilst watching this game but the Liverpool dick sucking from every commentator is just so hard to deal with. I started the game not minding if Liverpool won since Bayern have beaten us so many times. Now I want the club to fold just to shut these pricks up.
    Don't worry Boz, we'll draw City nxt round lol

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Don't worry Boz, we'll draw City nxt round lol
    I already said to Bon this morning that you'll draw United.

City will draw Tottenham. Barca will get Juve and one of the other two will make it to the last 4.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I already said to Bon this morning that you'll draw United.

City will draw Tottenham. Barca will get Juve and one of the other two will make it to the last 4.
    Nah Barce will get Ajax Tottenham or Porto as they are the easiest teams left. Gotta make it easier for Messi
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    I take everyone's opinions on who will get drawn with who about as seriously as I take your opinions on football

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    I take everyone's opinions on who will get drawn with who about as seriously as I take your opinions on football

Bayern 2nd half surprised me. There was no press compared to the first half and it allowed Liverpool time to get a foot on the ball.

I look forward to the draw tomorrow.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Bayern 2nd half surprised me. There was no press compared to the first half and it allowed Liverpool time to get a foot on the ball.

I look forward to the draw tomorrow.
    Lewandowski said they played too defensive and deep

75 million ****ing pounds and Liverpool have absolutely gotten a steal in Van Dyke. they'd pay double tomorrow and still think they've underpaid.
    also, never really looked before but hes a very handsome dude.

good for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Lewandowski said they played too defensive and deep
    So did Jeterpool

So did Jeterpool
    That'd because I'm Lewandowski

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    75 million ****ing pounds and Liverpool have absolutely gotten a steal in Van Dyke. they'd pay double tomorrow and still think they've underpaid.
    also, never really looked before but hes a very handsome dude.

good for him.
    I wish I could grow bum fluff under my chin like he does

City have Sours UCL 2nd leg, Spurs EPL, United EPL.