Page 166 of 178 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Turds ar Stockley Pk at it again. Fab's challenge - I watched this live and like everyone was gearing up for the corner. Nope...gotta intervene again.
    We were puss 1st half. From the 1st minute Hendo and all didn't read Fulham's intention.
    Soft foul on Salah in the buildup to their goal but thought he could have made a stronger effort at the ball there.

Big test on Thurs. Ox back in time??

RIP GĂ©rard Houllier - 73yo.
    Thanks for the treble mate.

Thank you. I very much needed that.

Completely dominated them from start to finish, Spuds lucky to create those 3 chances out of nothing but they choked as usual when the pressure was on. Title is Liverpool's to lose again now. A couple of signings in January and some returning players and you'll pull out a big gap soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Brilliant game.
    2 contrasting styles. But had me intrigued the whole time.

Mourinho happy to sit back and counter. And were very unlucky not to be 3-1 up. Kane's header, Bergwyn's 2 chances. Son's not offside call (i know it wasn't offside) just adds salt to the wounds of how many close ones have gone against us.
    Salah goal very lucky. But i think we deserved a goal, whether it lucky or not, for that 80% possession.
    And Firmino header, brilliant.

Mourinho being a C at the end too. Klopp just laughing. Interesting to see what all the Spurs players were bitching about at the end tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Thank you. I very much needed that.

Completely dominated them from start to finish, Spuds lucky to create those 3 chances out of nothing but they choked as usual when the pressure was on. Title is Liverpool's to lose again now. A couple of signings in January and some returning players and you'll pull out a big gap soon.

This season (maybe not for Arsenal) but for a neutral, has been great because it's taken 12 weeks and there's still no clear out and out winner. All teams have their good weeks and bad weeks. City at West Brom, Liverpool with Villa, everyone's having mixed results.
    I'd much rather us be 12 points clear by now, but also, it's nice to have each game matter a little bit and add excitement.

As I said, once you guys get some players back and maybe add another player or two you'll get up to full speed and walk away with the title. If City can find a striker they could start catching you tho, so better get on your bike now and open up a gap.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

VVD and Gomez and Matip not playing regularly is killing us, conceding pretty much ever game. As you’d expect.
    Injury to Jota hasn’t helped out options in attack. Origi can leave now, offers very little in terms of backup imo.
    Front 3 are pretty reliable, or at least have been for 18 months. (Jinxed)
    And we have a good stock of midfielders. Shame Thiago is out, would love to see him work his magic.
    Just failing to click with consistency, largely due to injuries and also fixtures, we constantly need to rotate and shuffle things.

Williams appears to be preferred option to philips as 4th choice CB.

I absolutely love Henderson and Robertson. While Henderson isn’t the most technical or skilful player, he is commanding, determined and is always working. Same with Robertson however, his pace and delivery make him one of the best LBs at the moment. Though wijnaldum also worked very hard today. And Salah constantly tracked back and put pressure on Son.

Klopp has done wonders for this club. Players want to play and work for him, supporters love him and Klopp seems happy. Definitely get the same vibes o got watching him at Dortmund.

Edit:
    Watched City yesterday (I captained de bruyne in fantasy fml) and was very disappointed. When Liverpool had 80% possession they look dangerous and they constantly probe or try things.
    City just keep the ball for the sake of it. There’s very little movement or threat in their play. It’s slow. Until de Bruyne gets sick of it and tries things.
    Jesus and Aguero could fetch some decent $$$ to enable them to get in a star.
    City look very stale.
    Last edited by Bremsstrahlung; 17-12-2020 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    City look very stale.
    This.

But, Pep just signed an extension and you would think it was because he planned on rebuilding the squad once more and trying for the UCL again. I genuinely wouldn't be shocked if they got Messi at season's end (no fact behind that, just piecing together weak links) but at absolute worst they'll be selling some players and going shopping.

I wish Arsenal were in a position to grab Bernardo Silva who can't get a game with City anymore, don't think he wants to deal with a relegation battle right now.

But, get Thiago back, at least of your first choice 1 CBs soon and replace Oxlade with a more reliable attacking midfielder in the transfer window and Liverpool won't be caught this season.

Banned
    no one seems to want to win this year. any dodgy betting?

Reading Mourinhos comments are hilarious.

I agree that they had good chances, and could’ve won. But I don’t think Spurs were the better team. If they won, people would be saying they got lucky.
    Comments about klopp.
    Liverpool have no injuries.

He is sounding like his days at Chelsea v2 and Man U. But has no reason to, Spurs are in a good position, good form, don’t need him being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Reading Mourinhos comments are hilarious.

I agree that they had good chances, and could’ve won. But I don’t think Spurs were the better team. If they won, people would be saying they got lucky.
    Comments about klopp.
    Liverpool have no injuries.

He is sounding like his days at Chelsea v2 and Man U. But has no reason to, Spurs are in a good position, good form, don’t need him being stupid.
    Kopp has been whining more then anyone these days. He's as bad a prime Jose whenever Liverpool have a bad result

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Kopp has been whining more then anyone these days. He's as bad a prime Jose whenever Liverpool have a bad result
    Hmmm...he seems to whine about overworked players, shithouse scheduling..something every manager should whine about, European teams or lower league. The total calander is a joke and if ANY of the governing bodies gave a **** about the players they would listen...they don’t, the press don’t so the whining goes on

https://www.facebook.com/442oons/vid...4380059763159/

I'll leave comments on the game to the experts.

We look very flat and lacklustre Atm.
    Think this is where our injuries and depth are hurting us.
    Our premier 11 hasn’t changed too much, but the ability to rotate and keep players fresh has suffered. Jota would be a blessing right now to change things.
    Salah looks flat, but dare klopp rest him amid transfer rumours.
    Henderson looks like he’s not 100%.
    Mane playing well and not going down easy when he was grabbed. Firminodoing Firmino things (easy to scapegoat him when we aren’t scoring imo, but he’s doing his usual stuff)
    Thiago being fit again will be a blessing. Bloke looks class. He looks to be able to take our tempo from 0 to 100 in a second. Which is what we need atm.

Darlow did brilliantly too.

Genuinely enjoying this season so far. A real battle for all teams.

You're done and dusted. Chokers

Most other years these pts would be 4th or 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    You're done and dusted. Chokers

Most other years these pts would be 4th or 5th.
    Good input, your contribution has been enlightening.

R.I.P. Gerry Marsden

YNWA....

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    R.I.P. Gerry Marsden

YNWA....
    ffs 2020 was supposed to be finished by now
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Anyone know why we’ve stopped paying VAR? Seems a bit silly.

For all the CB issues Liverpool have had, I'm a little interested that Sepp van den Berg hasn't had a run so far.

He was brought in a few years ago, obviously with the view to grow and progress, but I'm surprised his name hasn't been thrown about a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles