Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Hello Kopites.
    Time to Meme out season 2021/22.
    This is the last 'When I'm Liverpool' from MSZ/MS2.
    It's a long one and a lot of effort has gone into this.

Nice odes and nods to Big Div throughout.

Only 2 x Kolo Toure's to find.
    Enjoy!

Klyden, after inhaling the smoke from a cigarette:- (S02E11)
    "I feel as if I have been standing my entire life, and I just sat down."
    The Orville - returning to SBS. June 3rd, 2022

Poor start.
    Fulham did their homework, came at us from the beginning and really put us under pressure.
    Thought TAA, VVD, Robertson, Thiago and Firmino all had their worst game for a long time on the same night.

Persistence with the long diagonal ball was not working. I’d love to see the success rate from that particular tactic. Was short and cut off more often than not.
    Probably lucky to escape with a draw.

Nunez. I know he got his goal, but similar to Odergaard yesterday, you get the Ball on the edge of 6yd, with time to shoot, you pull the trigger, you don’t try sneaky pass to the back stick guy. Apart from that, I really enjoyed the “different” option he gives up front. He comes across almost as a bit of a target man. But I know he was kind of anything but last season. Interested to see how that develops.

Salah coming on at half time was a nice spark………yes, I know.

Thought Diaz was very unlucky. Bloke is so sharp and can create space for a shot very quickly. He’s gonna score a bundle this season.

VVD. Didn’t think he did as badly as everyone is making out. Not his usual standard but still pretty solid. He took a little nibble and Mitrovic reeled him and the ref in. I thought there was maybe one replay that looked like VVD may have caught his foot when it landed after the nibble. Apart from that, didn’t think the other angles showed any contact. I’m yet to do some googling for the inevitable replays but I don’t think VAR had conclusive evidence to award a penalty if it wasn’t given. But don’t think there was conclusive evidence it wasn’t a pen, so I can understand.

It’s been a while since we’ve had an Uruguayan with anger issues and a brain snap. Silly silly.

Banned
    May need to start dropping some players or sacking the Manager

Fancy getting beaten by the rabble of shite who get pumped by Brentford 4-0 and fancy being behind them on the EPL table as we speak

That first goal. Can someone explain why that defender for Liverpool has the ball played in behind him and then proceeds to turn around and walk whilst the ball is being moved about in the box before Sancho pulls the trigger.

Who does this guy think he is Harry Maguire or something???

Watching it I was more less interested in the goal / attack than the clown in fluro orange boots thinking it is ok to walk back without a care in the world at defending

Looks like a relegation scrap may be in the offering for both Merseyside clubs

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Looks like a relegation scrap may be in the offering for both Merseyside clubs
    That won't happen - Liverpool will be forever second (they will sort themselves out but like last season maybe too late). Man Utd will still implode once Ronaldo gets the poops.

Already this season is getting tiresome - day in day out, same old same old. Cream will rise to the top - fish poo will float to the bottom.

Thank god for Youtube....

Last edited by Jetmaster; 23-08-2022 at 11:33 AM.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    That won't happen - Liverpool will be forever second (they will sort themselves out but like last season maybe too late). Man Utd will still implode once Ronaldo gets the poops.

Already this season is getting tiresome - day in day out, same old same old. Cream will rise to the top - fish poo will float to the bottom.

Thank god for Youtube....

Yeah it is a good thing YouTube exists as it will be able to offer up a sample of when the Scousers last won a game because people's memories don't go that far back

2nd ??

You got to win games to get there.

Fulham away Palace home ManUtd away

No wins and you couldn't have asked for a softer start

To think City dropped points at the weekend and you didn't close the gap but instead extended their gap on you

Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    To think City dropped points at the weekend and you didn't close the gap but instead extended their gap on you
    Membah - I am no Pool fan - I support one of the real clubs not in the Sky 6 who usually get 15 secs mention on the Weekend Review shows. I am speaking as a neutral who has watched for 45 years.

It is getting monotonous and WWE like. The VAR for instance is only there to provide TV talking points.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 24-08-2022 at 09:11 AM.
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post

yep yawn. Therell be 1 surprise packet edging 4th. congrats city

Thanks Nick...

Stranger Danger warning...

Tonight
    OLSC Newcastle @ Newy Hotel, Maitland Rd.
    from 8:30pm
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 03-09-2022 at 02:44 PM.

Whose next on the list for Liverpool? This will be Klopp's last season if he even lasts that long
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Whose next on the list for Liverpool? This will be Klopp's last season if he even lasts that long
    Dont try and swing the circus from your shit club to ours.. Maybe answer your own question

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Dont try and swing the circus from your shit club to ours.. Maybe answer your own question
    Chelsea lost by 1 goal in the UCL and sacked their manager

Liverpool were down 3-0 at HT and it should have been 4 if the 2nd penalty wasn't missed. It could have been 5 if VVD hadn't cleared off the line. It could have been 6 if Omisahen hadn't hit the post after rounding Allison

Watching the 3 minute highlights of this game it was surprising they had time for the 2nd half because all I seem was the Liverpool getting carved apart again and again and again

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    I did in the Chelsea thread but Klopp is also taking you backwards as Tuchel was sadly taking us. Our board was proactive lets see if yours is
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    sack Klopp, shoot the players, sell the club to a corrupt nation state looking to improve its image

You guys can take Gerrard off us if you like.
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Yeah. On this one I'll quote the inimitable Vincenzo Grella:

"F**k, no one died"

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    I did in the Chelsea thread but Klopp is also taking you backwards as Tuchel was sadly taking us. Our board was proactive lets see if yours is
    Proactive would have been getting a new Manager after last season finished and allowing said new Manager to settle into their role with a pre-season.
    Reactive is sacking a Manager 1/6 of the way into a season because the Board didn't like a few headlines in the Daily Mail.

Proactive and Reactive are 2 completely different words, however if you want to lie to yourself to make you feel a little better as this time go ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!