Page 40 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seriously in spite of your efforts in the last few weeks where we will beg to differ about whether you choked you still finished 2 points off wining the League. Now I know you can't turn form on and off at the drop of a hat but reality is you aint that far away from reaching the summit.

Why the **** are you expecting it to take a few years now to get there??

Your squad should be deeper and more experienced and regardless of what Man C Chelski Manure Arsenal etc do with themselves you should still be in a great position to have a crack at it regardless.

DISCLAIMER (Assuming you don't choke AGAIN)
    For reasons gaz outlined.
    We were an unknown force. We had an element of surprise. Nobody knew what suarez and sturridge and sterling to a degree were capable of. The last few games are an indication that teams are wary of us. As much as it was us feeling the pressure, it was other teams realising how to stop liverpool.
    We were devastating on the counter. So teams like Chelsea, Sunderland, villa and a few others decided, what if we just don't attack.
    For us to win it, we need to be able to break down this defences eg Chelsea, they did nothing that game in terms of attack yet we couldn't break them down in 95 minutes.

Next year teams know what we do, they know they can stop us.
    But as you said, I can't see Chelsea changing much. Man Utd will be dangerous. Arsenal will consolidate and city should be about the same.

On Chelsea, reckon we'd want Hazard?

I actually think teams had been trying to park the bus against us all season but we had a uncanny nack of scoring early goals. So that tactic had to get thrown out the window and teams weren't set up to attack us but still had to which played right into our hand (Totenham and United prime examples).
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seriously in spite of your efforts in the last few weeks where we will beg to differ about whether you choked you still finished 2 points off wining the League. Now I know you can't turn form on and off at the drop of a hat but reality is you aint that far away from reaching the summit.

Why the **** are you expecting it to take a few years now to get there??

Your squad should be deeper and more experienced and regardless of what Man C Chelski Manure Arsenal etc do with themselves you should still be in a great position to have a crack at it regardless.
    see below

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    theyll have CL to deal with now.
    and a weight of expectation.
    they thought they were a chance for 1/4 of a season.
    Imagine how they ll cope when they they'll be expecting to win it from the start.
    wont happen due to This & the fact Gerrard said it will happen. be interesting to see which of the other 18 teams will choke

Word is Liverpool have bid for Lallana
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 12-05-2014 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    will be in lausanne during the game. was in stockholm whem city last won it. was great trying ro decipher what the commentators were saying about the utd game when city were down. at least swedish is a decent language which makes some sense, unlike these neutral frenchy bastards.
    stupid french part of switzerland.... :P
    Amigos Aarau

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I'm just stating that's what his value is not how much he'll go for.
    well, as we were talking about how much money it would take to sign all of the players you listed, that doesn't make any sense.
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I'm just stating that's what his value is not how much he'll go for.
    This post can apply to any English player being transferred. Instantly at least 10m is added to their "value".
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    stupid french part of switzerland.... :P
    14 fxxing francs for a rhum and coke ffs

do i look like i cruise around in a maserati ir something?
    we will loose

there has been some cracking late nite telly, mind. watched some german chicks play strip table tennis the other night. one of them even stripped two items when she only lost one point, bless her
    we will loose

How is Johnson in the England squad :s surely there's better in form defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Ps. Hawk is my new favorite foz member

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    How is Johnson in the England squad :s surely there's better in form defenders.
    he goes alright this Johnson lad

14 fxxing francs for a rhum and coke ffs

do i look like i cruise around in a maserati ir something?
    same price at my pub... :/ but when i work its usually 6cl of rum instead of 2-4 cl lol .
    Amigos Aarau

http://www.theroar.com.au/2014/05/15...for-liverpool/

feel free to check out an article i wrote about liverpool's performance this season and their prospects next season.

Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Good read. Not bad, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post

feel free to check out an article i wrote about liverpool's performance this season and their prospects next season.
    Nice job mate that's actually a pretty good read. I tried to read it being impartial to the fact you're a United supporter but I couldn't help myself at times think "of course you would say that", sorry. All in all nice work.

Couple of things I don't get but is where does all this Liverpool got a easy ride attitude come from even in the comment section I got the same feeling. We had our fair share of injuries, Gerrard and Sturridge were out for most of the busy December January period when we had both City and Chelsea away, Lucas was like a tampon, Kelly wasn't seen all season, we had Flanagan playing LB because we ran out of options(credit to him he then made that position his) hell even Brad Smith got his debut we were that short.
    Don't get me started on the whole, they had no European football to contend with argument, that's been Liverpool's biggest draw back and has hurt us more than it has helped us.
    Sure we had a bit of luck go our way we also had plenty go against us, that's football but we played in the same competition as all the other Club's for them to suggest we had it easy that's why we achieved is just a cop out from their behalf.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Very well written. Congratulation. It was a good read and you raise some valid point.

cheers, guys. obviously there is some bias in there but i tried to be impartial wherever possible.

cheers, guys. obviously there is some bias in there but i tried to be impartial wherever possible.
    I check Roar pretty frequently but let me know if you have anything else on there in future, what ever the topic. Nice work again.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Loved the read parksey

As a note, I'm never the biggest fan when the author replies to comments in their own articles. Something about it seems tacky when you go on the articles original site of posting and the author is involved in shit flinging in the comments. Maybe it's part and parcel of that kind of world (granted I've never written a published article so personally don't fully know how it works). But yeah, just my two bobs worth (bridges 4eva yayayayay)
    OK

yeah it's not something i will do much at all but i thought it was ok to do this time just to clarify a point.