Page 54 of 178 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    edit...trolling
    Yeah we're shit.
    Save it for next week when you beat us.
    Slipping the boot in twice within a week isn't fair.
    Last edited by hawk; 15-12-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

porksey says a word, he's banned

btw how's that offside goal, lols

+1.
    Actually thought we played reasonably well. De Gea man of match says it all.
    They were poo, but have world class strikers who can take their chances.

Shows how much we create if we have somebody up top making runs. If Rodgers doesn't bring in a pacey, agile, proven striker this transfer window, I think that'll seal his fate. The issue is clear, we have a midfield and defence that is used to playing with Suarez and sturridge buzzing around, now we have balotelli and lambert who are both very static and demand ball at their feet, and don't Make lateral or forward runs in behind.
    I don't think anybody could coach this team better than Rodgers, and he should have a bit of credit in the bank to see out the season at the very least. We have no striker options. Get a proven pacey striker, we add at least 10 goals. Easy.
    If sterling takes his chances, we win 2-0.

suarez is doing squat in LaLiga

Funniest TAW I've listened to for a while, all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Funniest TAW I've listened to for a while, all things considered.
    Bruno Cheyrou Fortnight
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

The stuff about Jones had me in stitches. Comparison to the spice girls hahaha.

But seriously echoed my thoughts on the bloke. Like fair play, he's made a career out of sitting on the bench at a top club.
    "He's fooking dived out of the way of the first and sat on his ass and watched the 3rd before the ball was even passed to rvp"

Jones out. Is worse then Birraz

shots on target 10-3. bossed the game still can only draw

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Jones out. Is worse then Birraz

shots on target 10-3. bossed the game still can only draw
    bring back pepe

Let's have a look at our squad and see what we would like to see happen over January (Mainly looking at players that have played a part over the last 18 months):

GK:
    Jones,
    Mignolet

DEF:
    Johnson
    Enrique
    Toure
    Lovren
    Sakho
    Moreno
    Manquillo
    Skrtel
    Flannagan

MID:
    Gerrard
    Coutinho
    Henderson
    Lallana
    Leiva
    Can
    Allen
    Suso
    Sterling
    Markovic

FWD:
    Lambert
    Sturridge
    Borini
    Yesil
    Balotelli

On Loan Players (Recall anyone?):
    Assaidi
    Coates
    Ibe
    Wisdom
    Origi
    Alberto
    Aspas

Who we Selling:

5 Potential Targets:

bola & jones out

Banned
    Seriously just get rid of all your defenders

They are not good enough to get you to the level you want to be at. They cost you the EPL last season

Jones admits balo is a useless twat

That was a bit better.
    Sterling, Lallana, Henderson and Coutinho, prove how well we can play when they all fire.
    Without Gerrard we are capable of playing a higher intensity pressing game, which suits us 100% and allows our counter attack to begin higher up the pitch. Lucas does the DM duties much better.
    I really like Can in the back 3. His running of the ball, retention and confidence are something we lack in our back line.
    Skrtel is impressing me, looked average at the beginning of the year, but is relatively better than the rest.
    Would like Can, Skrtel, Sakho to be our go to back line.

Not sure what to make of it, Swansea didn't look great, but it was good to get a few cobwebs out. Hopefully, we can get a few wins on the board over the next 5 or so games. If we can do that, we should be pushing top 4. How we are still in touch of the top 4 is an absolute miracle, considering how poorly we have played.

It would help the speed of our play if Mignolet would get the play back underway with something resembling haste. Remember Pepe used to throw the ball out quickly to Torres and have un attacking the opposition before they knew it....Mignolet waits until the opposition have all gone off and changed their boots and got some instructions from the manager and then set up into position.....Way to slow.

It would help the speed of our play if Mignolet would get the play back underway with something resembling haste. Remember Pepe used to throw the ball out quickly to Torres and have us attacking the opposition before they knew it....Mignolet waits until the opposition have all gone off and changed their boots and got some instructions from the manager and then set up into position.....Way to slow.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    It would help the speed of our play if Mignolet would get the play back underway with something resembling haste. Remember Pepe used to throw the ball out quickly to Torres and have un attacking the opposition before they knew it....Mignolet waits until the opposition have all gone off and changed their boots and got some instructions from the manager and then set up into position.....Way to slow.
    I think Jones has better distribution. It's more precise, and as you say, quicker.

My thing with Mignolet is, he needs to get his confidence back. Last year he was immense. Brilliant stops. His footwork, distribution were questionable, but overlooked due to our powerful attack making the headlines and the errors he made were overlooked as we still won 4-1 or 3-2, or whatever. His errors weren't costing us, and his saves were great. No we aren't scoring, its more important for him to make saves, and his errors are highlighted.

He needs to get his confidence back, stop trying to "play it on the deck" or roll a full back, or taking a touch. If his natural game is to boot the damn thing, boot it, piss it off, reset. When he gets a back pass, he visibly shits himself and you can see him panic. He wants to smash it, he knows BR wants him to play a pass and he knows that the vat majority of Anfield are holding their breath. He's caught in 1000 minds what to do, and takes too damn long. Stick to the basics. Get the confidence. Then coach some damn distribution into his game. I think he's done for though. I think he's got a month to prove himself or he will be next summers departing list.

I also found it ironic how Lallana scored off a keeper's kick, the same kind Mignolet does almost every game haha.

Personally I wish all managers, not just rodgers, would teach players to think about the next ball. By this I mean it's all well and good to play it out to the defenders but if they don't have an option to play the next ball what is the point. They get caught, lose it or in the case of the current trend to try to hit a guy standing marked on the sideline simply have it headed out of play or directly kick it out. I'd rather them punt it up the middle and roll the dice. Admittedly sterling isn't going to win many headers but it might only take one mistake from a defender.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    Personally I wish all managers, not just rodgers, would teach players to think about the next ball. By this I mean it's all well and good to play it out to the defenders but if they don't have an option to play the next ball what is the point. They get caught, lose it or in the case of the current trend to try to hit a guy standing marked on the sideline simply have it headed out of play or directly kick it out. I'd rather them punt it up the middle and roll the dice. Admittedly sterling isn't going to win many headers but it might only take one mistake from a defender.
    thats when you have a Crouch to make something happen if everything is going to the can. still works

Oh Danny boy...

Please get well soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!