Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 10 - Newcastle Jets vs CCM Graham's Goobers 08/12/12 k/off 7.45pm

HAL 12/13 Rd 10 - Newcastle Jets vs CCM Graham's Gobblers 08/12/12 k/off 7.45pm

2012/2013 Hyundai A-League
    Season 8 Round 3
    Newcastle United Jets FC vs Central Coast Mariners FC
    THE F3 DERBY

When: Saturday 8th December, 2012
    Where: Hunter Stadium, 294 Turton Road, New Lambton, NSW
    Kickoff: 745pm AEDST
    Tickets: https://www.proticket.com.au/event.asp?eventid=1946
    Pre-match: Heskey Park Tennis Club, Cnr Lambton and Curley Rds Broadmeadow
    Watch: LIVE on Foxsports and FoxSports HD
    Listen: ABC Newcastle

Loose

Furnz do your stuff.....
    Last edited by hawk; 08-12-2012 at 10:42 PM.

loose. in a big way.

4-1 to the scum.

McBreen, Hutcho and Rose to get hat tricks, Crazy Eyes to get a red. Jets loose 9-0.

Deans finally gets sacked

nahhhhhhttttt

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    this is going to make the Wellington game look gentle

this Saturday night, we'll all feel like one of parksey's small cute dogs

I'm actually going to book a taxi to pick me up before half time - **** this, **** everything, **** GvE's idiotic selections, stupid gameplan that totally fails to get the ball to Heskey, fails dismally at the back and relies a midfield of unorganised, grabastic pieces of amphibian shit to play a passing game and completely screw it up

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    I agree with boz tbh
    Novocastria Youth

we will win

we will loose

preparing to rage quit and sacrifice my season pass and a pair of trainers to the styx
    we will loose

cut the grass craftsman

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    1-0 jets

dom ritter to score

All this low expectation will ease disappointment, win at life skills.

A few years back I remember there was talk of Arnold as a possible candidate for the Jets coaching position. I think most supporters squirmed at the idea of a supposedly inept coach like him coming to Newcastle. We all laughed when he went to the Mariners.....a good match. The fact is Arnold has built the Mariners into a strong, well-balanced side with the right mix of youth and experience and a team who knows what their strengths are and how to play to them.
    We on the other hand are still meandering along under GVE, we don't even know what's our best formation, let alone our best starting XI!!!

^ Disgrace. They still play a boring-as-batshit style for most games, and when they play against legit good sides the best they can manage is a draw or loss. Would take a win against these ****s any day over all their 1-0 wins against the Perths and Adelaides of the league.

loose

jerks
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    ^ Disgrace. They still play a boring-as-batshit style for most games, and when they play against legit good sides the best they can manage is a draw or loss. Would take a win against these ****s any day over all their 1-0 wins against the Perths and Adelaides of the league.
    Funny how they can only "manage a draw or loss" "when they play against legit good sides" yet the stats prove that they have been and continue to be the most consistent side of the past 2 seasons. I'm not a fan of their style either but the point I'm making is that after all that has been said about Arnold, his results with the Mariners put him up there with Postecoglou as the best Aussie coaches.
    We can live in fantasy land and deny this but results show that he has a very good record with the Mariners....so he must be doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    A few years back I remember there was talk of Arnold as a possible candidate for the Jets coaching position. I think most supporters squirmed at the idea of a supposedly inept coach like him coming to Newcastle. We all laughed when he went to the Mariners.....a good match. The fact is Arnold has built the Mariners into a strong, well-balanced side with the right mix of youth and experience and a team who knows what their strengths are and how to play to them.
    We on the other hand are still meandering along under GVE, we don't even know what's our best formation, let alone our best starting XI!!!
    Arnie, long ball triangles revolutionizing the sport.
    Worst bloke, club, strip, 3 sided ground, fans, suburb and caravans.

We'll still get smashed, Rose to not know the score but carry on like a khunt anyway cause well, he's a khunt.

Boz, please book a Maxi Taxi and save me a seat.

ta.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Funny how they can only "manage a draw or loss" "when they play against legit good sides" yet the stats prove that they have been and continue to be the most consistent side of the past 2 seasons. I'm not a fan of their style either but the point I'm making is that after all that has been said about Arnold, his results with the Mariners put him up there with Postecoglou as the best Aussie coaches.
    We can live in fantasy land and deny this but results show that he has a very good record with the Mariners....so he must be doing something right.
    Looks at the crowds and their Champions League stats...

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    We will win. Gaz will win praise and then take the vacant oz job after holgers booted for losing to North Korea. Deans will take over, put gallaway in goals and we will win the comp.

Don't care about the result, as long as Heskey drop-kicks Hutcho.

Quote Originally Posted by Left Winger View Post
    Don't care about the result, as long as Heskey drop-kicks Hutcho.
    This.

Also, Beer line to outnumber Marinators.