Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 11 - Perth Glory vs Newcastle Jets - 14/12/12 k/off 945pm AEDST

Jeez...couple of ordinary games from the jets and no Jobe in sight...who are the football experts gunna blame now
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    wd mayne
    Thanks boys

Simple Gary out

On the positive great away support at wests chocolate bar was probs like 20 of us there. Night could have been worse etc.

But sack gve ffs, feels like season 4 all over again.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 15-12-2012 at 02:27 AM.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Good one parksey. You've ruined us again

On a positive note, Brisbane lost 5 in a row last year and still won the prize!!!!......Woke up feeling even worse and Hum that's all i could come up with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    On a positive note, Brisbane lost 5 in a row last year and still won the prize!!!!......Woke up feeling even worse and Hum that's all i could come up with!!!
    We are a looooooong way off the qualty of that Brisbane side though.

Agree with novo, VGE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

He destroys players confidence, giving a third of the team one game in one game out, nobody knows if they are coming or going.
    Heskey needs to take a teddy bear out on the field to keep him company, there is nobody within a stones throw of him for most of the game!
    GVE, give up your tinkering, or at least confide it to your bedroom. Stop with all the different formations and trying to make it all about you and your ego.

Go back to a traditional 4-4-2, put Taggart, Griffiths or Bridges up front with Heskey together, and give the boys a few games together as the same team so they have time to gel.
    Your always saying it will take timeto gel, it will take 11 years to gel if ou keep changing 3 or 4 players from the starting line up every week.
    Oh and just a tip, when someone like Goodwin comes off the bench and has a blinder, and brings the sideback to earn a point, dont put hom on thebench again the following week and destroy his confidence, give the young bloke a reward by starting him the next game!

VGE must go
    Last edited by Old Wise Man; 15-12-2012 at 10:17 AM.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    great ball from oxborrow for the first goal

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Like saying man city lost their last game, so we must be as good as them too!

I thought the 2nd half was good, at least we had a go and IF we put away our chances we could've got at least a draw. BUT you can't keep giving away goals and expect to get anywhere.....2 mistakes at the back and we are 2-0 down early in the 2nd and once again chasing the game. A dubious penalty and the game is out of reach. Why are we constantly getting ourselves in this position???
    1/ Constantly changing the CB pairing ( we were back to Tiago/Mitchell last night after having Chapman/Mitchell and Chapman/Regan the last 2 weeks)
    2/ Experimenting with players and playing them out of position (Taggart in AM role when he played striker for the Socceroos recently and came to the club as a striker)
    3/ Playing favourites instead of just putting the best XI available on the park (can't tell me that Oxborrow was a better option than Pepper last night....why would you "blood" a youngster in a crucial match against a physical side like Perth???? madness!!!)

Thought chapman killed it in the defensive midfield spot. At least when he is on the pitch there is more energy in the midfield, something which we lack and IMO what is costing us points

woohoo! i didn't have to sit through this!

thankyou family gathering.