Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Manchester cVnted - Tablecloths go on top of the table

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Looks like it might be Poch which is good for the other top 4 teams. Means we don't need to worry about United for a little longer
    I just saw a rumour that it might be Steve Bruce as interim.. hahaha.. Surely not..
    Would be hilarious if so..

They always just want to throw money and see what sticks. That is the problem with the place. Most of the rumor's are just that as well.

Best one so far is that they have already approached West Ham for Moyes and Rice in a package deal.

Fortunately Sullivan has told them to shove it - if not I hope Moyes has!
    Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Banned
    Mason Greenwood has had all the charges against him dropped

So it does now put ETH and the club in the spotlight again

If they bring him back into the first team squad there is gonna be a bit of a furore from the lunatics who can't accept the umpires decision

If they cut him loose and sell him or sack him then they are also gonna cop a right pasting for their treatment of an innocent man

Should be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS;26***4
    Mason Greenwood has had all the charges against him dropped

So it does now put ETH and the club in the spotlight again

If they bring him back into the first team squad there is gonna be a bit of a furore from the lunatics who can't accept the umpires decision

If they cut him loose and sell him or sack him then they are also gonna cop a right pasting for their treatment of an innocent man

Should be interesting
    So your worried that Woke society will vilify innocent white males? That battle was lost years ago.
    According to social media and most fta media were'll all violent toxic grubs and all others are victims.

That way everyone else gets a free ride. Worked beautifully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newysports2.0 View Post
    The name is obviously a pisstake if you can’t tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    the pisstake is on, who would call themselves after a pedo.....

Not charged criminally does not mean he didn't commit the act.
    Civil courts, the EPL and Man U do not have the same burden of proof as the criminal system does.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Greenwood wasn't proven innocent, the pictures were already released and everyone saw them. He committed the acts he was accused of, he just wasn't charged. Probably most likely because his girlfriend pulled her story very quickly once her dad reminded her who was paying the bills.

Him playing/not playing for United ever again is solely based on financial reasons, which people can't really complain about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Charges were dropped after key witnesses withdrew their involvement apparently.

Knowing nothing about this case, I can't personally opine as to his guilt or not. But the charges being dropped is not the same as him being proven innocent.

Sorry guys but you have just denounced, like many these days, one of the pillars of our judicial system.

"Innocent until proven guilty".

You do not need to prove innocence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Sorry guys but you have just denounced, like many these days, one of the pillars of our judicial system.

"Innocent until proven guilty".

You do not need to prove innocence.
    No great surprise that lefties would think this way.

The reality is regardless of what any of them say the guy is not guilty of any charges

Why ??

Because it can't be proved he did anything

Why they seem to wish to deny him the opportunity to get on with his life is bizarre seeing as these unsubstantiated claims have stolen a year off his career so far

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    No great surprise that lefties would think this way.

The reality is regardless of what any of them say the guy is not guilty of any charges

Why ??

Because it can't be proved he did anything

Why they seem to wish to deny him the opportunity to get on with his life is bizarre seeing as these unsubstantiated claims have stolen a year off his career so far

What are you old farts waffling about, lol.

She posted the videos and pictures on Twitter and everyone saw them before she deleted the post. I'm pretty sure you can still find them somewhere on the net. No one is saying he's guilty, but he's 100% a piece of shit that assaults his missus and deserves to be punished for it. Unfortunately the judicial system doesn't work like that... Unless you're poor I guess.

He wasn't charged, not because he was innocent, but because "key witnesses withdrew their involvement".

The girls dad pressured her into dropping the charges because he cares more about Greenwood's career than his own daughters safety.

He's finished as a professional footballer in England, United have no chance of being able to play him without costing them £millions in sponsorship so he's only choice is to move overseas and try to eke out a career away from the limelight.

Or maybe he takes a few years off to try and fix his image and rehabilitate himself and becomes a bit of a feel good story of a POS that learned their lesson? But, I'm not going to bet on him doing that considering he was stupid enough to beat up a woman in the first place. World at his feet, but couldn't help himself not to be a ****wit.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post

She posted the videos and pictures on Twitter and everyone saw them before she deleted the post. I'm pretty sure you can still find them somewhere on the net. No one is saying he's guilty, but he's 100% a piece of shit that assaults his missus and deserves to be punished for it. Unfortunately the judicial system doesn't work like that... Unless you're poor I guess.

He wasn't charged, not because he was innocent, but because "key witnesses withdrew their involvement".

The girls dad pressured her into dropping the charges because he cares more about Greenwood's career than his own daughters safety.

He's finished as a professional footballer in England, United have no chance of being able to play him without costing them £millions in sponsorship so he's only choice is to move overseas and try to eke out a career away from the limelight.

Or maybe he takes a few years off to try and fix his image and rehabilitate himself and becomes a bit of a feel good story of a POS that learned their lesson? But, I'm not going to bet on him doing that considering he was stupid enough to beat up a woman in the first place. World at his feet, but couldn't help himself not to be a ****wit.
    Yup, anyone is naïve if they think money didn't sort this out.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

No one knows the facts so casting aspersions makes you look stupid. Lefties will back her, normal society will back him.

Ill leave it to the judicial system and make sure my behaviour is above board.

Good luck and remember if you're angry, remove yourself from the situation.

Your ageist discrimination makes you an *sshole which sits pretty close to your selective Woke persona.

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    Your ageist discrimination makes you an *sshole which sits pretty close to your selective Woke persona.
    You lose your argument or point your trying to make with you use made up words like "Woke"
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    You lose your argument or point your trying to make with you use made up words like "Woke"
    Woke means "having empathy" or "being aware of social discrimination and injustices", so I love when people use it to describe me.

I legit assumed he was complimenting me, lol.

Banned
    Woke means "having empathy" or "being aware of social discrimination and injustices", so I love when people use it to describe me.

I legit assumed he was complimenting me, lol.
    Yet you seem completely unaware of the theft if a year from this guy's career and his reputation is in the gutter all due to incompetent policing

Took them a year to drag the guys name through the mud and what do they have to show for it .

NOTHING

Your level of empathy is both fake and selective in its application

The guy is entitled to get on with his life but you are still wishing to punish him going forward

Says plenty about you lefties and your bitterness

Banned

She posted a video??

So what ??

Glad to see such thin "evidence" is more than enough to find guilt .

Yeah the same "evidence" that can't stand up on its own in court you want to assume as factual

You not heard of Amber Heard I see

Believing a female who uses social media to attack someone is hilarious

TikTok ain't a court

I can't believe some people keep posting about this story when clearly they weren't paying any attention to it until now. There was videos, audio recordings and images proving that Greenwood hit her, attempted to force her to have sex and verbally assaulted her. Also, at no point that I've seen has he ever claimed that he didn't commit those crimes either.

The girlfriend dropped her claim after her family asked her to, and now that she isn't willing to testify against him the Police have no case to charge him with.

All of this has been reported by multiple sources, as well as official statement for some parts, yet a few people don't want to believe facts that prove them wrong.

If there's anything I've said on here that's incorrect, provide evidence and I'll happily concede and apologise for being wrong. But opinions don't beat facts.

Banned
    I can't believe some people keep posting about this story when clearly they weren't paying any attention to it until now. There was videos, audio recordings and images proving that Greenwood hit her, attempted to force her to have sex and verbally assaulted her. Also, at no point that I've seen has he ever claimed that he didn't commit those crimes either.

The girlfriend dropped her claim after her family asked her to, and now that she isn't willing to testify against him the Police have no case to charge him with.

All of this has been reported by multiple sources, as well as official statement for some parts, yet a few people don't want to believe facts that prove them wrong.

If there's anything I've said on here that's incorrect, provide evidence and I'll happily concede and apologise for being wrong. But opinions don't beat facts.
    First of all Tik Tok and Instagram aren't courts of law
    I know this may be hard for you to accept but they mean sweet **** all

Secondly the guy is not required to enter a plea until he is in court . Not is he required to provide a statement to the public pleading his innocence. It's also quite a common tactic for the legal team representing you in a legal matter to instruct you to stay silent on the subject at hand and let them do the talking on your behalf. Exactly why you think he should ignore his legal teams advice to answer the public is bizarre

As for those videos recordings and audio you speak of. There is absolutely nothing of value in them and you are drawing a long bow to claim they prove anything. Reality is they prove absolutely nothing and these allegations against the guy are weak as piss

It's also laughable you finish with a claim that opinions don't beat facts.

Facts are the guy has had 1 year of his career stolen from him from some dubious allegations and his reputation has been dragged through the mud. You and your ilk wish to continue to persecute the guy based on your feelings and opinion.

Facts are the guy is not guilty of anything Facts are this evidence you claim proves his guilt are little more than your opinion and your opinion is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    First of all Tik Tok and Instagram aren't courts of law
    I know this may be hard for you to accept but they mean sweet **** all

Secondly the guy is not required to enter a plea until he is in court . Not is he required to provide a statement to the public pleading his innocence. It's also quite a common tactic for the legal team representing you in a legal matter to instruct you to stay silent on the subject at hand and let them do the talking on your behalf. Exactly why you think he should ignore his legal teams advice to answer the public is bizarre

As for those videos recordings and audio you speak of. There is absolutely nothing of value in them and you are drawing a long bow to claim they prove anything. Reality is they prove absolutely nothing and these allegations against the guy are weak as piss

It's also laughable you finish with a claim that opinions don't beat facts.

Facts are the guy has had 1 year of his career stolen from him from some dubious allegations and his reputation has been dragged through the mud. You and your ilk wish to continue to persecute the guy based on your feelings and opinion.

Facts are the guy is not guilty of anything Facts are this evidence you claim proves his guilt are little more than your opinion and your opinion is irrelevant

I bet you believe OJ didn't do it either, lmao.