Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester cVnted - Tablecloths go on top of the table

Man United have reacted to the pressure from the fans and I think they have reacted too soon. Moyes wasn't really backed in transfer market in an attempt to put his own stamp on the team. Whether that was Moyes own fault or the new team upstairs that were replaced at the same time I'll never know.

I think if United go for Van Gaal it'll be the wrong call. As Parksey said it's a short term appointment.

I had to have a chuckle when NBN news last night showed the footage of Fergie saying to the crowd "now what you have to do is support your new manager". That worked out well.

Board was drunk on the success fergie gave them. Expected new boy to do the same.
    It was the toughest gig in world football coming in after SAF.

I just hope arsenal have learnt and have a better transition to new manager when enter goes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Board was drunk on the success fergie gave them. Expected new boy to do the same.
    It was the toughest gig in world football coming in after SAF.

I just hope arsenal have learnt and have a better transition to new manager when enter goes.
    Why would that be a problem??
    Wenger doesn't bring success and trophies.

Anyone else replacing him could find it just as easy to be that useless as him.

Idk if the board at arsenal would be so unhappy with wenger.
    Rarely misses out on UCL, produces good players that are sold at a substantial profit.
    As far as a business goes he's doing all the right things.

Not intentionally spruiking liverpool, but, IF they go on to win it, it kind of dispels the ideal that to win the epl you must spend big or develop something over time. Some fans will be calling for their managers head and point to liverpool and say that Rogers has won a title in 2 year without spending much money. It's too early to say, but some fans will jump the gun.

Louis Van Gaal
    -4 Eredivise
    -1 Uefa Cup
    -1 Champions League
    -1 Bundesliga
    -1 DFB-Polka
    -2 La Liga
    -1 Copa Del Rey
    -Currently lead Netherlands to a unbeaten WC qualification

Why would you want him but his archived nothing and wouldn't get the respect from the players.

United would be lucky to get a Manager like Van Gaal now their not in the CL.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Man United have reacted to the pressure from the fans and I think they have reacted too soon. Moyes wasn't really backed in transfer market in an attempt to put his own stamp on the team. Whether that was Moyes own fault or the new team upstairs that were replaced at the same time I'll never know.

I think if United go for Van Gaal it'll be the wrong call. As Parksey said it's a short term appointment.

I had to have a chuckle when NBN news last night showed the footage of Fergie saying to the crowd "now what you have to do is support your new manager". That worked out well.
    Please. He spent 70m pounds in the market and it was only his incompetence that prevented him from spending more. He was well and truly backed in both transfer windows.

Not good enough and he never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Rarely misses out on UCL, produces good players that are sold at a substantial profit.

Not intentionally spruiking liverpool, but, IF they go on to win it, it kind of dispels the ideal that to win the epl you must spend big or develop something over time. Some fans will be calling for their managers head and point to liverpool and say that Rogers has won a title in 2 year without spending much money. It's too early to say, but some fans will jump the gun.
    This Liverpool side has definitely developed over time and Rodgers has brought in a fair few players over the past 2 seasons, albeit at cost price.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

pv4 pussed out hard

Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post

Board aren't unhappy at all, he's made them very very wealthy.
    Liverpool have benefited greatly from no European distractions this year, and others from the big four faltering.

BOT.

Giggs? Will his selection policy be guided by how hot the players wives are?

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    pv4 pussed out hard
    tbh I'm still in hysterics that you think United isn't a circus.

You're right on all counts though porksey. United definately isn't an old boys club. There are no old boys currently in charge of the team, no old boys planning to buy the team, none of that. I'm sorry I was so wrong
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    tbh I'm still in hysterics that you think United isn't a circus.

You're right on all counts though porksey. United definately isn't an old boys club. There are no old boys currently in charge of the team, no old boys planning to buy the team, none of that. I'm sorry I was so wrong
    very weak comeback. definitely a good call for you to bow out, though.

Pv4 have a look at the coaching staff of the arsenal youth set up before Jonkler arrived.

We have lots of glass houses at London colney, don't throw "old boys" stones anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Pv4 have a look at the coaching staff of the arsenal youth set up before Jonkler arrived.

We have lots of glass houses at London colney, don't throw "old boys" stones anywhere!
    I've never once said that Arsenal isn't, or wasn't, an old boys club.

I stated that I don't think Klopp is suited to Manure, and one of the reasons being the environment of an old boys club that exists at Manure.

Sorry for the weak comeback porksey, next time I'll just reply with:

OK

Is there any truth to the rumours that Phil Jones has a clause in his contract that says if United don't qualify for Champions League, a buy-out clause of 10m is triggered?

Do you reckon any other United players would have similar clauses in their contracts? Could United have a bit of an exodus on their hands?
    OK

^^ do you reckon anybody would pay 10m for phil jones?
    we will loose

10m for any English player who shows promise is nothing.

Usually in the EPL, a club will take what is the actual value of a player who is English and then add 10-20m on top of that value just to secure their services.

Have a look at City with that DiMichelis bloke - he has been pretty sub-par. 10m to sign an English player to replace him, that will make their traditional rivals weaker & will make them spend more of their money, and a further derailment to their longterm plan that Fergie setup, is a pretty good move IMO.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I've never once said that Arsenal isn't, or wasn't, an old boys club.

I stated that I don't think Klopp is suited to Manure, and one of the reasons being the environment of an old boys club that exists at Manure.

Sorry for the weak comeback porksey, next time I'll just reply with:

so Klopp isn't suited to United because we're apparently an old boys club, but he would fit in at Arsenal even though you've just admitted that they're an old boys club.

right.

I officially pull out of this race. Things I'm saying are not getting through, and misconceptions are flying all around the place.

If you are right, I am wrong is what you want to hear than that is what I'm saying.

GG porksey, kutgw
    OK

i'd like for you to stop acting like you're too smart to have to mount a decent argument to support your bias claims about klopp not fitting in at united.

there's nothing for me to "get": you just haven't made a good point yet.
    Last edited by parksey; 24-04-2014 at 10:50 PM.