Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 13 - Melbourne Victory vs Newcastle Jets - 28/12/12 k/off 730pm AEDST

Geez - I'd just like to see GVE settle on a definite lineup and stop being Tinkerman....it can't be good for the players not knowing who is in or out each week.

Mitchell gets dropped and we concede one....then he comes back in and we cop three again ??

golly gosh what a waste of visa spots

tiago (RIP), ribiero and bridges all sitting around pulling their dicks, what an absolute disc race

Just out of curiosity can anyone work out where we were on the table at this stage last year?
    Points, goals scored/conceded?

Ta

Also, the Member calling for calm.
    Is it April ****ing 1st?
    You're 'aving a laff you are.

YOU ARE THE MASTER OF PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post

tiago (RIP), ribiero and bridges all sitting around pulling their dicks, what an absolute disc race
    Although they gave MV a run for their money last night, dropping players of Bridge's quality is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post

Yep , been thinking same since Ribeiro has been getting SFA opportunities. A valid question and would really like to know why at least two of these blokes are not getting a decent chance.

More so Ribeiro, signed on during GVE's watch.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Yep , been thinking same since Ribeiro has been getting SFA opportunities. A valid question and would really like to know why at least two of these blokes are not getting a decent chance.

More so Ribeiro, signed on during GVE's watch.
    We are talking about a bloke who thought Milton Rodriguez was lazy and not worthy of a starting spot for **** sake ? What else would you expect?

Tiagos probably let fly a bit of portuguese in GVE's direction, Bernados laughed... and we all know the rest.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 29-12-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy_v View Post
    So what about 2nd phase play or even 3rd and 4th. Let Rojas sit in the corner with the ball. The defender was close enough to assert pressure to contain him if no support was a option. You never let your man between you and goal at any stage, hence why in this cause his poor and utter friggen shit defending and being caught out of position cost us a goal. Thompson put it away after he left Galloway for dead, if he was man marked or Galloway did his job the result may had not been the same.
    Have you not heard of the offside trap?

All the so-called experts on here bagging out Galloway. Andy Harper on Fox who has played the game at a higher level then anyone on here said that he had a great game. Caught out by Archie for the 2nd but otherwise I thought he played a lot better then the previous week and showed that he is good enough for this level....surprised me with his speed at times.
    I still think Hoole has more talent but honestly if you thought that Galloway was terrible last night then you have NFI about football!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    All the so-called experts on here bagging out Galloway. Andy Harper on Fox who has played the game at a higher level then anyone on here said that he had a great game.
    I still think Hoole has more talent but honestly if you thought that Galloway was terrible last night then you have NFI about football!!!
    Spot on brah.
    and Robbie Slater played at an even higher level than Harper so he must be like the smarterest dude on the planet.

So now we have had the;
    - Griffiths Sack Whack
    - Griffiths Hit in the Sack

Seems the third griffiths has a trilogy to complete.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    he's just a cock

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Geez - I'd just like to see GVE settle on a definite lineup and stop being Tinkerman....it can't be good for the players not knowing who is in or out each week.
    Very hard to have a constant defence when one player cannot play due to injury. Or would you rather a bloke out there who cannot run?

As for the players, as long as they impress in training and the matches they should be playing unless GvE has another reason for not playing them.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Thought we did alright last night. Just beaten by some screamers. Things to work on certainly, but feel we are actually on the improve.

gve's subs actually made a difference last night, but should have been made earlier

I actually thought the second half yesterday was the best we have played all year.
    for frig sake lets not change the line up yet again.

individually i thought the backs were great they just need time to jell, but wont happen under gve. dont get the gallaway hate. he has been terriable in trials but so far in last 2 games has stepped up so hope it continues.
    our biggest negitive imo is our midfeild, griff is so overrated. he cannot play behind heskey, not enough skill or creativity. he also needs to press much higher in both defence and attack, we look much better when someone is pressing with heskey

Compared to Adam - Ryan is Maradonna.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Also, the Member calling for calm.
    Is it April ****ing 1st?
    You're 'aving a laff you are.

YOU ARE THE MASTER OF PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

Plague your just taking the piss now.

Since when have I ever been anything but rational??.

Am I happy we lost **** NO. What I am happy about is what I have seen from the team in the last 2 games. It is getting more to the way that the Egg has philosophised over. Also there has been some good shit in there that shows we are going down the right road.

This game is about taking chances and it is a slightly different ball game when Goody/Chapo etc put them in the net in the first half and give us the 1-0 lead.
    Anyone who thinks that Victree were brilliant in the first half needs their head read. Birraz made 1 save from Archie and obviously conceded the 2 goals but had **** all else to do. In the second half he came out once to shut Archie down and conceded the Rojas jaffa to win the game. Other than that he was pretty quiet.

Will our defence win us a title?? **** No. But we ain't gonna be winning a title this year with this squad. Some of you ****ers need your heads read. Small improvements turn these 3-2 losses into wins.

Small improvements that will come as the players gain in experience

Keep the FAITH

PS Only change for Tuesday should be Mitchell out and Jimmy Brown out. Don't give a **** who comes in but these two need to GO

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    All the so-called experts on here bagging out Galloway. Andy Harper on Fox who has played the game at a higher level then anyone on here said that he had a great game. Caught out by Archie for the 2nd but otherwise I thought he played a lot better then the previous week and showed that he is good enough for this level....surprised me with his speed at times.I still think Hoole has more talent but honestly if you thought that Galloway was terrible last night then you have NFI about football!!!
    I too was surprised by how quick he was and I've seen him play a fair bit of yoof. Reckon he's done well in both games tbh especially in attack.I thought he was a bit of a numpty with not much chance of making it in the top level but seems like he's got some potential............How old is he ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Have you not heard of the offside trap?
    What's this?