Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading Post - open nf.net style

Fxxx me, now I'm craving a zooper dooper.
    OK

Can you confirm brand, approximate weight and energy usage star rating? Also approximate zooper doper capacity.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 08-01-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Pics or gtfo, been dying for a stand alone freezer for a while just haven't been bothered to chase one up
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Pics, and as much info as I can get from it (inc zooper dooper capacity), this arvo.
    OK

disclaimer: buyer will have to go to the central coast and all good flavors such as cola cosmos and rasberry rockets gone only bubblegum left
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    disclaimer: buyer will have to go to the central coast and all good flavors such as cola cosmos and rasberry rockets gone only bubblegum left
    I'm out
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    The mrs loves the bubblegum one - I doubt there's any of them left

I make a promise to everyone that if you come to pick the freezer up, you will not need to step a foot in the central coast. You will be riding fine in the Newy-area postcode of 2283 if you want to venture more south latitude-wise and find, I don't know, a ranch in Freemans Waterhole or something like that, then that's totally on you.
    OK

Aight jerks, here it is.

It is a Frigidaire 160 (I assume that is 160L).

I can't see a power rating sticker on it.

Dimensions are: 910mm height, 590mm wide, 650mm deep (I wasn't that far off ).

EDIT: approx weight, i don't know. Easily liftable by two people. Too awkward for one person.

Apart from some dust, and the odd bit of sticky tape still on it, I can't see any scratches or anything nasty on the external.

Comes with a pretty neat internal tray too.

As you will see from the pics, to my amazement I still had zoopers in there and bodi will be happy to see the range of flavours, and quantity available I'm actually eating a deep space lime as I type.

$40 for the freezer and zoopers. Whoever picks it up first can have it.

free1.jpgfree3.jpgfree4.jpgfree5.jpgfree6.jpg
    Last edited by pv4; 08-01-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    OK

Banned
    The potential buyers out there of this fine piece of machinery realise that the Zooper Dopers will melt in the trip back from the Coast to gods country.

Gonna need to eat them on the spot

i miss zooper doopers... none here
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    The potential buyers out there of this fine piece of machinery realise that the Zooper Dopers will melt in the trip back from the Coast to gods country.

Gonna need to eat them on the spot
    Thats not going to be a problem, sounds like he is devaluing the sale by eating the merchandise. Once the Zooper Doopers are gone, surely he will have to pay someone to go to the coast to collect.

Would be better for him to offer free delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Thats not going to be a problem, sounds like he is devaluing the sale by eating the merchandise. Once the Zooper Doopers are gone, surely he will have to pay someone to go to the coast to collect.

Would be better for him to offer free delivery.
    If the quantity of zooper doopers declining on the daily isn't incentive for someone to rush at buying it right now, I don't know what is.

I offered Grim free delivery if he bought the freezer for $140. I can offer similar deals to everyone else, depending on their location.
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    If the quantity of zooper doopers declining on the daily isn't incentive for someone to rush at buying it right now, I don't know what is.

I offered Grim free delivery if he bought the freezer for $140. I can offer similar deals to everyone else, depending on their location.
    WLG You may want to just offer free delivery point blank.

Zooper Doopers may be a selling point but the biggest hindrance to sale will be the buyer having to drive to the Gypo Coast to get the thing.

It s bad enough Newy blokes buying stuff off a bonafide Gypo anyway but driving to the Gypo Coast to pick it up is just rubbing salt into the wounds

having a quick look on gumtree, it seems these kind of freezers go for double of what I'm asking - I didn't even bother looking. Maybe someone with a higher interest than mine can re-sell it to make a cool $40-60, plus get a free bag of zoopers
    OK

How much for just the Zooper Doopers, you can keep the freezer.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    How much for just the Zooper Doopers, you can keep the freezer.
    $30 for the zoopers.

The interesting thing about the zoopers, is there is a chance that Stu Musialik and/or Jobe Wheelhouse have physically held this exact bag of zoopers at one point in time.

Now I don't want to cause a riot, but I know that obviously that kind of information will start somewhat of a frenzy. The first to pick up the zoopers, gets them.
    OK

$30 for the zoopers.

The interesting thing about the zoopers, is there is a chance that Stu Musialik and/or Jobe Wheelhouse have physically held this exact bag of zoopers at one point in time.

Now I don't want to cause a riot, but I know that obviously that kind of information will start somewhat of a frenzy. The first to pick up the zoopers, gets them.
    Are they signed? Certificate of Authenticity?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Are they signed? Certificate of Authenticity?
    Not signed, nor COA. Hence why such a low price. If it were signed and had a COA, we'd be talking triple or even 4 figures!
    OK

$140 delivery to me too :P
    Amigos Aarau

Anyone want this freezer? I can confirm a purple zooper dooper, as well as a bubblegum one, were taken on Saturday during that heat. They're moving quickly!
    OK