Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
pv4 I finished it last night.

Simply amazing. Easily the best single player game I have ever played.
Some incredible moments throughout what was an arduous journey.
I missed this! Sorry bud. Fuark, such a good game. So many feels in it. The best game I've played also, easily.

I went for round 2, started playing it again, but the novelty had worn off a little bit. I think I'll go back to it in a few months and replay it.

GTA V - wasn't planning on rushing out and buying it, wound up in JB on the way home yesterday and bought it

I'm basically just going through missions (mixing it up between Franklin & Michael) with the too-occasional sidetrack. Played a couple of sidegames with Michael - tennis was OK, golf was heaps of fun

I'm enjoying the driving, seem to be handling it fine. Have barely used Franklin's special ability of slow-speed when driving, but that may help you out a fair bit Grim particularly when you have a pacey car.

The major thing I'm having trouble with handling so far is moving my guy around on his feet - I've only ever played the very first GTA and San Andreas, and I seemed to have a better handle on shooting, and fighting with melee, better in San Andreas. This games movements seem more real, less controllable, and I'm still getting used to it.

I'm up to the Lester missions, for anyone who's up to that bit.