Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladies, apply within Thread.. aka the Gamer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Picked up madden yesterday, first time since I had a copy on the wiki 7+ years ago.

Somehow lost about 8 hours.
    In 1992 I played Madden 92 on the megadrive every day. loved that game. Especially the ambulance. funniest shit I've ever seen in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Hello;
    Not sure there is a computer thread but thought this would be the best place to find computer nerdy nerdz.

Anyone know where I could get a 'cheap' copy of windows 7?

Yes this is a strange request and no I am not encino man.

Any help would be ace.

Ta.
    How did you go with this? I'm also after the same.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Haha, me too. What system?
    Ps4. Did some dishes, think I had coffee and ate food twice today. Most of the day spent finishing off regular season with 49ers. Finished 12-4, info the wildcard playoffs against Falcons.

Ps4. Did some dishes, think I had coffee and ate food twice today. Most of the day spent finishing off regular season with 49ers. Finished 12-4, info the wildcard playoffs against Falcons.
    Nice. Also ps4 here. A few friends are going to start a Connected Franchise (once EA patch it. Lots of bugs at the minute)

8 - 10 min qtrs to keep it light on time. Let me know if you're keen.

PSN is WolfMan30483.

Nice. Also ps4 here. A few friends are going to start a Connected Franchise (once EA patch it. Lots of bugs at the minute)

PSN is WolfMan30483.
    I'm keen... Wonder if I can participate in two as I'm already in one

I'm keen... Wonder if I can participate in two as I'm already in one
    Think so, not sure. Would think it would be like having a few save games on your system. No biggy

Just won the Super Bowl, thrashed the Steelers. Kept Roethlisberger to 11 completions, only one TD and two picks. Kaep wasn't much better, one more completion but threw a 100 yards further. Real MVP was Hyde who had 149 on 22 carries including a lovely 43 yard run. Two TD for him, bush with one as well. Kept their backs to only 20 yards.

Champions!

What difficulty are you playing on? I'm trying to find a good slider set for All-Pro. Few tweaks here and there, but getting closer to "real-life" numbers

What difficulty are you playing on? I'm trying to find a good slider set for All-Pro. Few tweaks here and there, but getting closer to "real-life" numbers
    Started on Pro. Thinking I might need to bump it up but I'm still so awful at pass defending so I occasionally get destroyed even on this level.

Some pretty ridiculous sales on Steam atm.. Some stuff going for 80% off..
    Definitely worth a look..

I wish I had a working PC

Am now playing on All Pro, thinking I may need to move up from that. Still getting destroyed deep on occasion but rarer. Could also be that the Panthers are pretty awesome, especially in third season after Funchess, Kuechly, Thompson and Norwell/other guard whose name escapes me develop further. Team rating is 96, had a stellar draft with 1in 80's (3rd round pick), 4 in the mid 70's and traded 6/7 picks for 5/6 next year. Managed to trade an aging yet superstar Centre and two time pro bowl HB for some 3/4/5 round picks as well. Next draft I am hopefully going to be stacked.

Am now playing on All Pro, thinking I may need to move up from that. Still getting destroyed deep on occasion but rarer. Could also be that the Panthers are pretty awesome, especially in third season after Funchess, Kuechly, Thompson and Norwell/other guard whose name escapes me develop further. Team rating is 96, had a stellar draft with 1in 80's (3rd round pick), 4 in the mid 70's and traded 6/7 picks for 5/6 next year. Managed to trade an aging yet superstar Centre and two time pro bowl HB for some 3/4/5 round picks as well. Next draft I am hopefully going to be stacked.
    plenty of time to master this, no semis at Hunter stadium in sight

PSN is WolfMan30483.
    This offer still open? I can only play so much single player or MUT and the CFM I am in is made up of a bunch of UK and North American folk.

Any other Nintendo 3DS Addicts here ? I have been playing Monster Hunter 3 for around 2500 hrs and have around 1000 hrs booked up on Monster Hunter 4.

I'm so addicted to these two games that I play nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Any other Nintendo 3DS Addicts here ? I have been playing Monster Hunter 3 for around 2500 hrs and have around 1000 hrs booked up on Monster Hunter 4.

I'm so addicted to these two games that I play nothing else.
    Man, I had a few thousand hours on 3 on the Wii. Might have to get a 3DS so I can spend some time playing it again, such an awesome game.

Monster Rancher is still probably my favourite ever game with the word Monster in it though. Generating your Monster's by sticking in a CD for it to read from was an amazing concept... shame they haven't emulated it in a mobile app using bar codes/QR codes or something.

Man, I had a few thousand hours on 3 on the Wii. Might have to get a 3DS so I can spend some time playing it again, such an awesome game.

Monster Rancher is still probably my favourite ever game with the word Monster in it though. Generating your Monster's by sticking in a CD for it to read from was an amazing concept... shame they haven't emulated it in a mobile app using bar codes/QR codes or something.
    Monster Hunter 4 is brilliant. Has full multiplayer online for 3ds, new weapon's types and best of all it's real 3-d meaning you can jump on a monsters back hold on and ride them while you slash the crap out of them.

Have been tossing up with a 3ds for a while. This inspired me to order one last night.

I might have to look up these Monster Hunter games..
    I bought a 3DS a few years ago for entertainment on flights/airports while travelling.. Pretty much only played Fire Emblem Awakening (Sweet RPG)..

For monster hunter it is best to have the New 3DS with the nub / 2nd joystick or the Circle Pad Pro Attachment [CPP] for your old 3ds XL