Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Michael Bridges for Jets next Coach?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Flash boots but
    had an old biddy from lambton bowling club behind me...was goin off that a pair of her best whites was lifted from the clubhouse...was blamin Bridgey
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    local lad or adam taggart, the guy that everyone else is saying should be getting more game time. The minutes bridges is getting at the moment would be much better spent on developing taggart further rather than giving a guy who is a couple of months away from retiring some symbolic game time.
    nail on head

Taggz has been the big loser out of our crop of new young players ( MItchy Copper is a bit more long term as he is only 17). Signing Heskey has been a massive thorn to Taggz chances of selection. Ie As long as Heskey is contributing he is getting picked so Taggz is left to scraps of opportunities.

It is a disgrace that Taggz is getting left out of the squad and losing the limited development opportunities he has available to him particularly to accommodate Bridges. Particularly with the clueless shit Bridges dishes up

Taggart probs needs a few more socceroo call ups before he can mix it with brown,gallbladderway etc. I take it when he was at AIS gary wasn't ?

I agree 100%. GVE giving Bridges these cameos goes against his whole philosphy of developing younger players with an eye for the future. Giving Bridges game time is not winning us games in the short term and is preventing a young players development for the long term.

This thread is the perfect example that regardless of what GVE does, he'll always be hated by a large amount of people. Doesn't play Bridges - we hate him. Gives Bridges 5-10 mins, we hate him. Gives Bridges 35min (honestly, as good as starting him), we hate him. ffs. the one constant in life - tomorrow the sun will rise and there'll be multiple people on the foz hating on gve

this forum is actually powered by hate, crook has a continuum hate transfunctioner in his shed

Quote Originally Posted by sh10 View Post
    This thread is the perfect example that regardless of what GVE does, he'll always be hated by a large amount of people. Doesn't play Bridges - we hate him. Gives Bridges 5-10 mins, we hate him. Gives Bridges 35min (honestly, as good as starting him), we hate him. ffs. the one constant in life - tomorrow the sun will rise and there'll be multiple people on the foz hating on gve
    Yeah...What's your point ?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    ^^^

With the signings GVE has seemingly made from watching DVD's, surely throwing this match on his desk could get Bridges on the park??
    I wonder if GVE was watching on Friday night??

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    this forum is actually powered by hate, crook has a continuum hate transfunctioner in his shed
    This is true. I've noticed that whenever we get some positivity on here, I get a EXCEEDED LIMIT error. Obviously the hatred that everyone develops for the foz being down actually powers it back up but it's a great example of why we need to keep the GvE hate alive.

not hate, more like care too much

Couldnt find another Bridges thread so i thought id pop this in here before we have to sit through another season of shit backheels.
    watch, learn then thank me later Bridgey.