Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 16 - Newcastle Jets v Brisbane Roar - 12/1/13 k/off 7.40pm AEDST

HAL 12/13 Rd 16 - Newcastle Jets v Brisbane Roar - 12/1/13 k/off 7.40pm AEDST

This is a really important game in my opinion

Coasties and Wellington away will be really difficult to take 6/6 points... even though in feb we have 3/4 games at home.. id rather be with the pace of the pack rather than leave it to late as we have done quite often now

Jade North isnt elegible for selection until the 14th so he wont be making a return to Newy... yet

Ive read Heskey and Zadkovich are in doubt,, thoughts on who will be the "stand in, stand in" captain?

I think it was Cobra earlier who said that Z-Man has been cleared and will be playing.. I damn hope he is playing, we will be fvcked without him..

Quote Originally Posted by Vandenberg13 View Post
    This is a really important game in my opinion
    Coasties and Wellington away will be really difficult to take 6/6 points... even though in feb we have 3/4 games at home.. id rather be with the pace of the pack rather than leave it to late as we have done quite often now
    why? you arent suggesting we deserve a finals spot. 9th if we're lucky. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Draw at best

Only game we ever beat brisbane at home was that perlim in extra time

Heskey, Neville, Wheelhouse and Zadko all named in the 18 man provisional squad. No Ritter or Mitchell due to injury. And oddly, Tiago isn't even mentioned in the "unavailable" list...

Newcastle Jets squad: 1. Ben Kennedy 2. Scott Neville, 7. James Brown 8. Ruben Zadkovich, 9. Emile Heskey, 11. Connor Chapman, 12. Josh Brillante, 13. Sam Gallaway 14. Taylor Regan 15. Craig Goodwin, 16. Jobe Wheelhouse 17. James Virgili, 18. Jacob Pepper, 19. Michael Bridges 20. Mark Birighitti, 22. Adam Taggart, 23. Ryan Griffiths, 25. Mitch Cooper.

Yeah I just read this too..

Some extra juicy good news out of it.. Streb is reffing. Top bloke, loves the Jets.. Usually.. haha
    Henrique isnt playing.. I don't rate him at all, but that little chipmunk fvck always seems to pop up and score against us..

We will get ripped a new one

Roar 3 Jets 0

Hope at least half our starting eleven this week have reached puberty

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Henrique isnt playing.. I don't rate him at all, but that little chipmunk fvck always seems to pop up and score against us..
    lozl

We will get ripped a new one
    We cant afford to rip many more

Cooper back into the squad
    I suddenly have a good feeling about this game

Ribeiro goooone too.. Like Tiago must have told GVE to "#%%%^#*"!!!! Should have done it in Portuguese!!!

We'll concede first, ill get bloated and not drunk from mid strength cats piss and go home early without hearing final score.

We're ****ed.

Edit: oh and tipped to be another scorcher of a day. We always play so well in the heat.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    don't really know what to think about this game

what i will say is that broich hasn't looked interested at all this season and i'd be surprised if he's still in australia next season. i could see him retiring actually.

Loose... 1 nil
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

both teams desoperate, i suspect a scrappy affair...
    we will jag an early goal and concede in injury time for a 1-1 draw...

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Ribeiro goooone too.. Like Tiago must have told GVE to "#%%%^#*"!!!! Should have done it in Portuguese!!!
    Saw both of them on Darby st this week with their families (or maybe just Tiago family...) both having what looked like a downbeat convo in Portugese :-/

gve is such a donut, why has no-one called him out publically over this

it's kid gloves all the way

5 points from 27 or something now right? fmd

5 from 27

:ffs:

:gveout:

:nar, gve should stay in forever:
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by NewcastleForLife View Post
    Saw both of them on Darby st this week with their families (or maybe just Tiago family...) both having what looked like a downbeat convo in Portugese :-/
    I am starting to question why we have overseas players in our team. We rarely seem to recruit any that are good, and if they seem to be, they appear to have a fall out or don't play like we think and don't get played as a result.

I see maybe 1 international getting retained next year, and that's if the bloke decides he want's to stay with us!

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    gve is such a donut, why has no-one called him out publically over this

it's kid gloves all the way

5 points from 27 or something now right? fmd

Darn right there. Don't hold your breath waiting for any clarification either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I am starting to question why we have overseas players in our team. We rarely seem to recruit any that are good, and if they seem to be, they appear to have a fall out or don't play like we think and don't get played as a result.

I see maybe 1 international getting retained next year, and that's if the bloke decides he want's to stay with us!
    Tiago and Ribs gone, Bridges, Ritter and Heskey will stay, surely