Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 17 - Central Coast v Newcastle Jets - 19/1/13 k/off 7.45pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Josh Mitchell didn't put a foot wrong last night
    certainly put his foot right into the mariners player that should have seen sterjovski sent off for his reaction.

EDIT: 442 saying that was actually neville. ops: think they should employ some fact checkers
    Last edited by belchardo; 20-01-2013 at 11:05 AM.

wasn't it montgomery that reacted to Mitchell's tackle?

I though Mitchell was immense, very safe & comfortable. that tackle needed to happen, I had no problem with it. who was commentating? was it Robbie slater? did he call that challenge anti-football?
    OK

sterj reacted. hand to browns face/throat. was listening to the abc commentary, but i'm sure robbie would have said something like that, and then have been completely fine with sainsbury's deliberate hand ball. "had to be done" or some shit.

The gypo coaching staff and bench were talking to Pellegrino on the walkie talkie

Nothing to do with the game just some in house problem involving Hutchos missus and three dozen tins of tuna.

as much as i love sainsbury, he should have gotten his second yellow for that handball. if he didn't have a yellow already it would have been a no-brainer for the ref. i've never really understood the whole idea of fouls not being card-worthy if a card has already been given
    OK

Should have won the match in the second half with the chances from Goodwin and Brown. Conditions were pretty shit though, didn't suit our style of football in the end, and doesn't surprise me that either team couldn't score when it was so slippery.

High lulz in the terrace, packed away support, agro between cops/police and crowd, the thing before half time that never happened, SD taking out the Men of Football Supporter of the Week.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

The diff between Chapman and Mitchell is Chapman actually looks to move the ball foward where possible . Mitchell on the other hand !!!!!!!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    as much as i love sainsbury....
    - hates newy boys
    - loves gypos
    - west lakes

= you're a gypo

ffs. you're as bad as queerman and his boy amini.
    we will loose

sd putting in the big numbers this week, what workrate

tobedog 69: the ladies choice

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    - hates newy boys
    - loves gypos
    - west lakes

= you're a gypo

ffs. you're as bad as queerman and his boy amini.

Defo up there with the Queerman.

Devo brown didn't pass it especially after goodwins fluff 2min before. Wasn't the first time brown didn't pick out heskey either. Gallaway loves a slide tackle to kick it out. Which is cool. But deadset gave away the ball constantly. Good cross in first half but. The bizzness solid as a rock. The whole Arnold jacket on the chair was the gayest thing I've ever seen and they just ended up with a soaked jacket, hope it had paper in its pocket and is now ruined. Draw was good in the end. First points they've dropped at home all season isn't it?

Looks like GVE's perseverance with Brown is starting to pay off. Assist for winning goal last week, most impressive performance last night. I think his first goal for us is just around the corner. The Michael Bridges "fan club" are just going to have to accept that Brown is the long-term solution in the front third, not a short-term band-aid solution.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    big ups to topedog

Dissapointed we didn't get the three points as we definitly had the better of the chances in the second half.

A few things:
    - Chapman is quality. I don't think many people on here realise how god of a player we have on our hands. Easily the most composed player in the team and solid as a rock at the back. Always feel safe when he is on the ball.
    - Brown player of the match for me. Felt like whenever he linked up with Goodwin down our left were our best chances of scoring. They made Bojic - one of the onp's best fullbacks - look horrible all night. Shame we couldn't convert any chances.
    - Virgilli is better used as a sub late in the game. someone posted on here earlier in the week that he is way to easy to predict and that he is best use running at tired defenders and last night showcased that.
    - Gallaway is still average.

great tactical foul by mitchell. good to see some scampering and sliding desperation by the team. they should warm up in front of the away fans more often.

gud away day. don't go out in the pouring rain.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Looks like GVE's perseverance with Brown is starting to pay off. Assist for winning goal last week, most impressive performance last night. I think his first goal for us is just around the corner. The Michael Bridges "fan club" are just going to have to accept that Brown is the long-term solution in the front third, not a short-term band-aid solution.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by northern_swan View Post
    Dole week???
    this could be the reasons for the big turnout...

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...120-2d0wn.html

Banned
    I didn't realise shit weighed so much.

SD you are one heavy ****

Where the **** are you hidng the kgs you forced us to hold up last night???

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I didn't realise shit weighed so much.

SD you are one heavy ****

Where the **** are you hidng the kgs you forced us to hold up last night???
    you clearly dont lift.

Best bit was being thrown in the air....if anyone did take a video please let us know.

Made having to leave for work the more better