Page 119 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2755

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2013

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Also: does (rumored) Ljubo signing with Adamstown Rosebuds go in the local thread or here?
    Where can I buy a buds kit?
    Buds 4 lyf

Also, here are some unrelated pics of Ljubes doing his thing at Fat as Butter

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Way to ignore the point yet again.

Honestly, forum gods, if LRO is the kind of new blood we are hoping to attract, can we stop promoting the foz and let them keep their drivel on Facebook instead?
    Hahaha just taking the piss buddy settle down! I'm not part of the pro bridges brigade, Someone in here has to make thing interesting!

Hahaha sorry champion I'm no new blood, I'm one of the original fans. I've been a member since day one and missed only 4 home games since the start of the aleague... Sorry i don't actually have any proof of attendance so you will have to take my word for it instead of any stats written down!

Seriously though, if you bother to actually read my posts you will see I've never gone on about bridges or anything like that now. I do agree with you about him. I just don't like the way some people here take to people who do like him. And exhibit A is exactly what you have done to me. You have basically made out how much better a fan you are and that I am not worthy or wanted even though you know **** all about me!
    Last edited by leftrightout; 17-11-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Ryan Griffiths tweeted tonight;

Sign him up Jets.
    Why would we want this idiot back who jumped ship not even 12 months ago?

Loved him when he was playing for us but no way would I want him back

Quote Originally Posted by sh10 View Post
    Why would we want this idiot back who jumped ship not even 12 months ago?

Loved him when he was playing for us but no way would I want him back
    Ryan Griffiths or Joey Gibbs....hmmmmm let me think

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Ryan Griffiths?
    What?
    But but but family but but but it's the opportunity of a lifetime but but but
    **** him.
    He left, Middleby was useless enough to give him away.
    We don't need to revisit this whole sorry situation.
    Besides, Middlebys got so many more players contracts and careers to **** up over the next few months he surely hasn't got the time to deal with this bloke.

This. Him and his brother = Judas scum.

Leave Adam out of it.

I don't get the hate for players that leave our club. Surely that hate should be directed at those responsible for creating an atmosphere within the club that players seek to flee from.

I don't hate some the guys that have left my workplace, its the boss who they are trying to get away from that is the problem.

Tim Cahill looking for December loan contract to A-League.

Doesn't Tinklers mrs now own us through the trust fund? Get on it Mrs T.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Seriously though, if you bother to actually read my posts you will see I've never gone on about bridges or anything like that now. I do agree with you about him. I just don't like the way some people here take to people who do like him. And exhibit A is exactly what you have done to me. You have basically made out how much better a fan you are and that I am not worthy or wanted even though you know **** all about me!

I don't think I am a better fan than you. Whether you are pro or anti Bridges is not the point here. The anti Bridges folk point at all of the rubbish he has given us for the last few seasons, EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE (i.e. the pv4 atheism vs religion theory) whilst the pro Bridges brigade spout nonsense such as "the team seem to lift" or "he loves Newy, even opened a business here".

I'd rather have 11 cvnts on the pitch who want to win than a bloke who doesn't mind posing for photos with fans whilst sipping on a cafe au lait at his favourite Newy beach coffee spot.

Fxxk.

I'd rather have 11 cvnts on the pitch who want to win than a bloke who doesn't mind posing for photos with fans whilst sipping on a cafe au lait at his favourite Newy beach coffee spot.

Fxxk.
    +1

Fxxk.
    Me agree
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

I don't think I am a better fan than you. Whether you are pro or anti Bridges is not the point here. The anti Bridges folk point at all of the rubbish he has given us for the last few seasons, EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE (i.e. the pv4 atheism vs religion theory) whilst the pro Bridges brigade spout nonsense such as "the team seem to lift" or "he loves Newy, even opened a business here".

Fxxk.
    You also missed he point that started this little debate... It was a ****ing joke! You know hook, line and sinker kind of thing... Nothing about pro or anti brides just a little joke about anti bridges preaching their evidence and stats an someone setting up a joke by saying stats are useless!

Ok so now you don't think you are better fan than me... You do think im part of the so called and frowned upon "new blood" of the forum even though I've been a foz member longer than you????? Should double check before puttin someone down next time bud!

Ok now that we are past the petty little personal shit you created...

I completely agree with having 11 players out there that all they want it to win (Durp! Goes without saying) and also 11 players good enough to win. But come on... they are professional athletes they all want to win, as much as you convince yourself and it sometimes comes across that they don't care, do you truly believe bridges doesn't care if our team loses?
    Obviously the "good enough to win" part is the most important.

Another question, have you ever liked a player for no particular reason besides the fact that you just like them?

Ummm... congratulations on being a long term internet warrior and successfully trolling?

one nil to leftrightout

Ummm... congratulations on being a long term internet warrior and successfully trolling?

Hahaha great comeback for someone who lost on points!
    So I'm a loser for being new around here but I'm a loser for being here longer than you?

Hahaha and thanks for the congrats... I think it is well deserved! I mean I dot think taking the piss once or twice really classifies me as a troll but I'll more than happily take that award!
    I would like to thank my mum and dad, the academy, Michael bridges for all of his hate and last but not least sweet baby Jesus for showing me the way.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Griff and Middleby looked cosy

Fxxk.
    what's wrong with ****ing lattes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Griff and Middleby looked cosy
    This.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Hahaha great comeback for someone who lost on points!
    So I'm a loser for being new around here but I'm a loser for being here longer than you?

Hahaha and thanks for the congrats... I think it is well deserved! I mean I dot think taking the piss once or twice really classifies me as a troll but I'll more than happily take that award!
    I would like to thank my mum and dad, the academy, Michael bridges for all of his hate and last but not least sweet baby Jesus for showing me the way.
    Lost on points to a guy who came in and went "lolololol, i trolled u guys, hook line and sinker lololol".

Right.

You have ForeverRed's support in this matter... so you have lost it by default.

Lost on points to a guy who came in and went "lolololol, i trolled u guys, hook line and sinker lololol".

Right.

You have ForeverRed's support in this matter... so you have lost it by default.
    no lost on points because the fact you branded me a new blood fan like the ones who everyone here seem to hate, yet I've been around here longer than yourself. So no I didn't just come and troll, I've been a member for years posting plenty. It's obviously you should just not joke about the bridges war because it's too sensitive a subject!
    In the end You made a stupid point, accept it and move on!
    I made a joke, you couldn't stand but to have a personal go at me even though it was completely wrong!

Apart from that, my original post was a bit of a joke, or a troll as nerds like to call them, because the bridges haters hate him so much that it is just so easy to make jokes about it... PV4 hates bridges more than anyone but he didn't act like a tool about it, it was pretty easy to see it was a joke... Well so I thought!

If I know the foz, no doubt your next comeback will be about poor grammar!
    Last edited by leftrightout; 17-11-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Banned
    no lost on points because the fact you branded me a new blood fan like the ones who everyone here seem to hate, yet I've been around here longer than yourself. So no I didn't just come and troll, I've been a member for years posting plenty. It's obviously you should just not joke about the bridges war because it's too sensitive a subject!
    In the end You made a stupid point, accept it and move on!
    I made a joke, you couldn't stand but to have a personal go at me even though it was completely wrong!

Apart from that, my original post was a bit of a joke, or a troll as nerds like to call them, because the bridges haters hate him so much that it is just so easy to make jokes about it... PV4 hates bridges more than anyone but he didn't act like a tool about it, it was pretty easy to see it was a joke... Well so I thought!

If I know the foz, no doubt your next comeback will be about poor grammar!
    If it was a troll it wasn't a really good one so why keep bringing it up??