Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ljubo Back

finally some good fxxxing news

i've been starting to feel less & less in touch with the club recently, and was honestly feeling like gve was turning it into something i didn't recognise with at all.

signing ljubo would be hands down the best thing (arguably only) gve has done in his entire time since returning to the jerks
    OK

Love Ljubo, have been wondering where he's been and what he's been doing. It'll take some big balls to come back and a certain ammount of humility with all that went on when he left.

in saying that I got love for Ljubo like I do Lord Griff!

I talked to the bloke who runs os Aussies site & he couldn't find anyone who knew what ljubo was up to. even Steve lustica, who went to split with him, had no idea.

I've been told he had a short stint with red star belgrade (where babalj is currently) and was in iran for a bit, but really I don't know any solid details on what he's been up to.

hope he comes back
    OK

iran fmd, can you imagine this bloke in downtown tehran in a vest and pork pie hat, he would look like he had been beamed down from the moon

bring him home

There is stuff on the net that confirms a stint at Red Star (no idea how many games he played though), can't find anything in Iran beyond trialling for Sepahan in August. Doesn't say if he got a contract or not.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    iran fmd, can you imagine this bloke in downtown tehran in a vest and pork pie hat, he would look like he had been beamed down from the moon
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Him and Stu back home phwoarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    imagine kingers on a satdy night (y)

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    this is what jesic has been waiting for

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Why on Earth would GVE allow Lubes to return to a gun defensive unit that he has personally hand-crafted and spent such a long time developing into the 'two clean-sheet match machine' they are now? This is almost as nerdy as Stuey being the back up insurance to cover a Zads bolt to the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by front2 View Post
    Desperate times call for desperate measures. Why on Earth would GVE allow Lubes to return to a gun defensive unit that he has personally hand-crafted and spent such a long time developing into the 'two clean-sheet match machine' they are now? This is almost as nerdy as Stuey being the back up insurance to cover a Zads bolt to the blue.
    fvckn lol
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    Is foti the guy who is always wrong about inside goss or what?
    Foti was right about Ribero and was right about Middleby et al being in the UK for an un-named player at the time - ie Heskey.

2/2 so far.

Even if he doesn't come back to play get him back just to put the megas in his hand

I hate Ljubo - But bring him back after 2 ok games - i have not enough to whinge about...

Bring the kn0bhead back

Quote Originally Posted by howardyou View Post
    Hope not. I would take him back if he is good enough condition. But would GVE? An experienced player who would voice dissent?
    If Ljubo was on board with GVE thoughts/plans then Ljubo is someone GVE would want!!!

I'd be happy to have Ljubo back. If he's fit we'd be getting a great defender and if he's not quite up to scratch he could assist with the development of the younger players in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Newieutd View Post
    I hate Ljubo - But bring him back after 2 ok games - i have not enough to whinge about...

Bring the kn0bhead back
    You know his name.
    He doesn't know yours.

Ljubo ljubo ljubo

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    You know his name.
    He doesn't know yours.
    thats what makes a good player

I think the current A league is too quick for the the Lubricator - he is quick between the ears but I believe he would get found out. he is also more of a general than a foot soldier and it doesn't appear that Egghead favours these types.
    it would give Eggsy someone to blame though- we are probably due for another Newcastle Jest moment. if This is genuinely being talked about as a potential signing, the Jets are more of a basket case than I thought p.ossible. it has to be a gee up surely.