Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Round 18 - Other Fixtures

Realised tonight that when Griff plays for you he is a c***, but he is your own c***...
    When he plays for someone else you see he is a wanker of the highest order. Will boo him vigorously next week and pray for him to be seriously injured ...... c*** !!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Realised tonight that when Griff plays for you he is a c***, but he is your own c***...
    When he plays for someone else you see he is a wanker of the highest order. Will boo him vigorously next week and pray for him to be seriously injured ...... c*** !!!!!
    Adam Griffiths has that effect JetMaster. Surprised you hadn't picked up on that before!!!!!

Banned
    sh1tney eating many dicks again. cunce

Banned
    I was starting to query how the 10 man Wally's were running rings around the 11 men Heart.

Then I remembered the Heart are undermanned with the Hoff and David Williams out there so that would explain why the undermanned Wally's are dominating this game

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Adam Griffiths has that effect JetMaster. Surprised you hadn't picked up on that before!!!!!

Love you MFKS
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Tiago

And FFS Griff gets one chance and scores. I can see why we didn't want to sign him.

You obviously didn't see the one that got away......66th minute I believe?

Watching Wanderers home games, I'm amazed how the Western Sydney supporters/community have connected so quickly with their team. The RBB lead the way but you see people all around the ground getting involved and getting behind their team. Apart from the Squadron, realistically there is hardly any connection between the players and the crowd at Hunter Stadium. I felt there was a connection there in probably seasons 2 and 3 of the HAL but lets face it, we overall lack the passion as supporters of teams like WSW and Victory.....or is it because the way the club is run and we can never keep our favourite players here for long???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Watching Wanderers home games, I'm amazed how the Western Sydney supporters/community have connected so quickly with their team. The RBB lead the way but you see people all around the ground getting involved and getting behind their team. Apart from the Squadron, realistically there is hardly any connection between the players and the crowd at Hunter Stadium. I felt there was a connection there in probably seasons 2 and 3 of the HAL but lets face it, we overall lack the passion as supporters of teams like WSW and Victory.....or is it because the way the club is run and we can never keep our favourite players here for long???
    Fans in Newy too fickle

GRELLAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

****, I hope nobody dies.......

Thought HersiBar went down a bit easily there. Ono Pen 1-0
    Good for us! lol

I hate it when guys win penalties (fair or not) than dance around like they've just scored the winning goal in the world cup final... ok maybe Hersi didn't go that mental but **** me does he have to celebrate getting kicked in the side of the leg.... i do love how stupid these people look when the penalty is missed....

Ono has just been flattened by Redmayne..... OH NO!!!

Fans in Newy too fickle
    I think it's a cultural thing too. The average Novocastrian is just too self-conscious to just let loose and scream/sing passionately for their team.....we really are a rather conservative lot. Down in Western Sydney it's a real multi-cultural melting pot, it seems to come easier or more naturally for people to express themselves by singing/chanting when supporting their team. Eight seasons in of the HAL and a lot of Jets "supporters" still don't get the concept of active support and why it's a big part of the whole match day experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    You obviously didn't see the one that got away......66th minute I believe?
    Nope. Only watched from Tiago's sacrifice to when Griff scored and stormed off once he scored in disgust that we didn't sign him.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

This x 1,000,000

Finally, someone speaking sense! Griff is basically the striker equivalent of Rubez (although much better at shooting, obviously). I don't care anymore about why he didn't sign him - it's too late to change that, he'll be about 36 by the time we have the chance to sign him again (and therefore not worth it), and being a Sydney FC player means he deserves to eat a dick with all the rest of them while Hutcho munches on his tuna in the background.

Still think they'll beat us next week, but hopefully he doesn't score. Which Fox Sport muppet called him "Goal-a-Game Griffiths"? F*ck's sake.

Down in Western Sydney it's a real multi-cultural melting pot,
    powder keg

I was starting to query how the 10 man Wally's were running rings around the 11 men Heart.

Then I remembered the Heart are undermanned with the Hoff and David Williams out there so that would explain why the undermanned Wally's are dominating this game
    well said member for kincumber sandwiches

Haha Perf
    Another winning goal in front of the ShitSHed and Vukovic pumping fists like "Gee, I shoulda had that".....because he shoulda lofl
    I just want us to win tomorrow to move away from shit in the spoon zone like Perf and unWell-ing-ton-of-sheep-shit.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    surprised i'm still alive after seeing griff score again

so thankful i won't be there next weekend

I think it's a cultural thing too. The average Novocastrian is just too self-conscious to just let loose and scream/sing passionately for their team.....we really are a rather conservative lot. Down in Western Sydney it's a real multi-cultural melting pot, it seems to come easier or more naturally for people to express themselves by singing/chanting when supporting their team. Eight seasons in of the HAL and a lot of Jets "supporters" still don't get the concept of active support and why it's a big part of the whole match day experience.
    We don't have a big enough active end compared to the western Sydney wanderers, and our fans are more spread out in our ground then theirs.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 27-01-2013 at 07:03 AM.