Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jesic for captain.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    Mate sit back down this isn't your stop !I'll keep supporting the jerks but have tried for years to get the family there and now after 2 seasons it's over.And before you have a sly shot at them...think again
    Mate, I wasn't meaning to have a go at them. Just found it hard to believe that one player going would mean they would stop going to matches, especially midway through the season and despite having season passes. As an avid supporter that doesn't even compute for me. That's all, not intentially having a go at anyone.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

yeah point taken I was probs a little too aggressive there.I'll have another go...you say your an avid supporter as a lot of us are,but really would that be around 5000 of the 11500 members I'm not sure.My wife and siblings are not, even though I've played and coached for *****years.They go purely for entertainment and tend to fixate on an individual or 2. One has even travelled to syd to watch lord griff cause she loves his looks.I'm just saying the club needs to realise a lot of the supporters are volatile ones and before making any decisions on players especially long standing ones maybe handle their exit with a little more dignity. p.s.trying to direct their love to Hesk
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

If this is the reaction because Jobe left/not wanted etc, what would happen if Zad goes?????

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    yeah point taken I was probs a little too aggressive there.I'll have another go...you say your an avid supporter as a lot of us are,but really would that be around 5000 of the 11500 members I'm not sure.My wife and siblings are not, even though I've played and coached for *****years.They go purely for entertainment and tend to fixate on an individual or 2. One has even travelled to syd to watch lord griff cause she loves his looks.I'm just saying the club needs to realise a lot of the supporters are volatile ones and before making any decisions on players especially long standing ones maybe handle their exit with a little more dignity. p.s.trying to direct their love to Hesk
    Fair enough. You're right, we were averaging 6-7k during the dark years after our Championship and until Tinks took over and won over another 5-6k due to cheap ticket prices. The club does need to realise that it needs to treat its players, from the outside looking in, better. However, that being said, it was always going to be tough letting Jobe go. And hopefully Heskey stays next year!
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out