Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Jobe

Quote Originally Posted by shagga View Post
    My information is that when Heart approached Jobe a few weeks back about leaving the Jets in the transfer window he was assured by the EGG HEAD that he was wanted next year. A couple of weeks went by without a contract renewal and when he fronted the EGG HEAD about it he stated he had changed his mind and that Jobe wasn't wanted next year at all. THe EGG HEAD is an arrogant arsehole that needs to be punted at the earliest convenience.
    lol. what if your information is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by shagga View Post
    My information is that when Heart approached Jobe a few weeks back about leaving the Jets in the transfer window he was assured by the EGG HEAD that he was wanted next year. A couple of weeks went by without a contract renewal and when he fronted the EGG HEAD about it he stated he had changed his mind and that Jobe wasn't wanted next year at all. THe EGG HEAD is an arrogant arsehole that needs to be punted at the earliest convenience.
    Probably before Caravella was released and we signed him. I prefer him to Jobe anyway, more technical and way better passing range.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_masi View Post
    Probably before Caravella was released and we signed him. I prefer him to Jobe anyway, more technical and way better passing range.
    Haters in the "Thanks Jobe" thread.......what's next ?
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by lil_masi View Post
    is "more technical" an empirical assessment?

what is being quantified here? how many stepovers you do? how much tackling you shirk for time on the massage table? (jobe was pretty good at that mind you)